April 20, 2024, 11:22:57 am

Author Topic: Application - biozcalhoun  (Read 6203 times)

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
Re: Application - biozcalhoun
« Reply #60 on: August 01, 2018, 02:22:31 am »
Good luck man
Thank you lorenzo; will see you in EA some of these days  ;)

Voting trainee. Biocalzone may have made a lot of mistakes, but he seems capable of owning up to them and accepting consequences.

The situation with OSK seems reasonable to me - almost everyone is nostalgic about the first gang they joined in VC:MP, and would like to recreate its atmosphere. When he tried, it turned out that it was impossible, but if he had never tried, he would never have known.

Ah man it's good to have your vote. I can assure that i will do my best and will become a better guy, in case of joining i'll help VU and represent it good as much as possible; and you will never regret of giving me a positive vote. I just need this opportunity. Once again, thank you a lot man. In these couple of months that i've met you, i figured out that you're a guy always disposed to help the people, and that's the kind of person that i wanna become in.

And about my nickname, i'll change it asap. LOL.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 02:26:15 am by biozcalhoun »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

BeaTz_

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 02, 2018, 04:45:14 pm »
Hello! 8)
I dropped something.

Informative Informative x 1 Useful Useful x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 02, 2018, 04:45:38 pm »
Hello again,
Useful Useful x 1 (list)

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 02, 2018, 05:05:46 pm »
His application was going good :facepalm: :(

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 02, 2018, 05:09:09 pm »
Well. I thought ULK as option because mainly of Brian. But i didnt apply for the reasons that i told karan later. If my loyalty to VU needs to be proved, it will be done with the time. No other way.
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 02, 2018, 05:12:48 pm »
Well. I thought ULK as option because mainly of Brian. But i didnt apply for the reasons that i told karan later. If my loyalty to VU needs to be proved, it will be done with the time. No other way.
It's not about ULK or Brian here, you're confused yourself, there's no point of destroying anyone's app, I failed to destroy someone's app this past week tho, he's now VU trainee xD, you can't decide where you wanna land, this is certainly hopping, don't be like this bro, you're better than this :)

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 02, 2018, 05:18:16 pm »
It's not about ULK or Brian here, you're confused yourself, there's no point of destroying anyone's app, I failed to destroy someone's app this past week tho, he's now VU trainee xD, you can't decide where you wanna land, this is certainly hopping, don't be like this bro, you're better than this :)
I know that i have been confused about and didn't certainly know where to go but i have been thinking for around 15 days after being kicked from OSK and i believe that VU is the family that i want to be part of.
As i said, getting denied here now won't chance anything because i will keep trying, putting effort to join here and i will only stick with VU. No other clan.
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 02, 2018, 05:42:40 pm »
I'll go ahead and self deny my application.

Regardless of the votes, which as far as i know are on my favour, there is a big lack of trust made by entirely my fault, and i would not feel comfortable joining until my loyalty to VU is proved. I will apply again after some months.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 Informative Informative x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 02, 2018, 05:49:43 pm »
I'll mark this application as "closed", there's been some sort of screwup in your application due to which you've decided to self deny. I'll suggest you not to make any fault in the coming times and prove your loyalty towards VU. Good luck!
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 1 Useful Useful x 1 (list)