March 28, 2024, 03:52:55 pm

Author Topic: LWs - Wrong Ban  (Read 6787 times)

SuriAttacker

• Regular
    • View Profile
Re: LWs - Wrong Ban
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2018, 03:26:38 am »
Well now i don't trust anyone. Whenever i play i keep my recording on because I AM NOT SURE WHEN A BAN IS COMING FOR MY SKILLS!!
Your statement is invalid, why you need to record? when you know you are playing clean. If you are clean, you will never get banned. Let's be honest, every aimlocker that got banned accepted in the end, that they were using it.
I am not blaming anyone for a wrong ban or any other thing i am just recording for myself to be safe and some memories.
That's what I hear from cheaters everyday hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 1 Winner Winner x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2018, 06:55:46 pm »
Well now i don't trust anyone. Whenever i play i keep my recording on because I AM NOT SURE WHEN A BAN IS COMING FOR MY SKILLS!!
Your statement is invalid, why you need to record? when you know you are playing clean. If you are clean, you will never get banned. Let's be honest, every aimlocker that got banned accepted in the end, that they were using it.
I am not blaming anyone for a wrong ban or any other thing i am just recording for myself to be safe and some memories.
That's what I hear from cheaters everyday hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

PLAYERS LIKE ME NEVER CHEAT I AM GOOD BOY WITH GOOD SKILLS  O0 :thumbsup:
Disagree Disagree x 3 Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Credits : KocKex

Sevrin

• Crazy Man
  • Peace please
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2018, 10:20:57 am »
SMD same here lmfao, accused of aimlock everywhere if I play under alias xDD
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Question to Stormeus: Where is TRC forums? We didn't even had a proper farewell because of you. :( :( :(

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2018, 02:59:08 pm »
It's funny how you guys say "skills" can you play without setting sensitivity? i have seen people doing headshot in 0.3z, they didn't need gaming mouse or sensitivity, skills lmao. 

MasterOz

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2018, 06:52:59 pm »
Here's Panzer24 case related video that proves he is innocent. Just think for a while, who would put fuc***g lot of work on a video to show his innocence,the answer is : The one who is misunderstood or punished miserably.
Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • You will not win, cause I will not lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2018, 10:42:39 pm »
Aimlock doesn't do shit if the player is hiding behind a wall, tree or even a car.

Your aim must be at the player so that the aimlock detects the enemy as it aims at his head constantly, it doesn't fail at anytime.

a small notice, I've played alot against Panzer and he's ez pz :v, to be honest He've got good skills. but no, he can't be accused of aimlock.
Disagree Disagree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2018, 01:58:17 am »
Aimlock doesn't do shit if the player is hiding behind a wall, tree or even a car.

Maybe misinterpreted this but just to be clear for public knowledge awareness, aimlock still works even when you're hidden behind cover (it will still engage your head), you just blocked the bullets path and thus remain safe. The truth is it doubles really well as a wall hack if the hackers keep spraying, caught a few sorry souls on EAD this way.

If you see players fixated shooting non-sense spots (at the floor of a multi-floor platform, at walls and cranes) out of the blue in combat, it's all aimlock, keep the evidences coming
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2018, 08:19:22 am »
laggers calling themselves pros :V
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2018, 09:16:21 am »
Here's Panzer24 case related video that proves he is innocent. Just think for a while, who would put fuc***g lot of work on a video to show his innocence,the answer is : The one who is misunderstood or punished miserably.

appreciated man, may god bless you  :)

Maybe misinterpreted this but just to be clear for public knowledge awareness, aimlock still works even when you're hidden behind cover (it will still engage your head), you just blocked the bullets path and thus remain safe. The truth is it doubles really well as a wall hack if the hackers keep spraying, caught a few sorry souls on EAD this way.

If you see players fixated shooting non-sense spots (at the floor of a multi-floor platform, at walls and cranes) out of the blue in combat, it's all aimlock, keep the evidences coming
when this got recorded I was both chilling with my game(shooting anywhere,running and jumping hyped) and learning about detecting aimlockers(imitating their behaviour) because at that time I was active spec'ing and catching them(like the real aimlocker's video which was recorded by me)Since I had some problems in detecting(like in tim's case)I started my own research. whenever I fight in LWs I was thinking how will the aimlocker reacts to it and how will he act, so I imitated him and I never thought I'd never get banned for this regarding LWs staff experience. and when I got fu**ed up I made some proofs showing how I fight(my friend adviced me)and I wrote about 20 lines explaining my point yet it didn't work. So I had to lie to morphine until I make this video as my PC was broken and had to install the editor in a junk PC which made editing that video a pain in the ass.

and I hope you'd understand that I don't use any of this shit. I was playing for 3 months in LWs with about the same behaviour and I only got reported and recorded when my personal problems started with Sk.

I don't blame anyone but I request kockex to release all of his recordings when he was spectating me, I'm sure there's another stuff not provided to public.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2018, 01:17:02 pm »
when this got recorded I was both chilling with my game(shooting anywhere,running and jumping hyped) and learning about detecting aimlockers(imitating their behaviour) because at that time I was active spec'ing and catching them(like the real aimlocker's video which was recorded by me)Since I had some problems in detecting(like in tim's case)I started my own research. whenever I fight in LWs I was thinking how will the aimlocker reacts to it and how will he act, so I imitated him and I never thought I'd never get banned for this regarding LWs staff experience. and when I got fu**ed up I made some proofs showing how I fight(my friend adviced me)and I wrote about 20 lines explaining my point yet it didn't work. So I had to lie to morphine until I make this video as my PC was broken and had to install the editor in a junk PC which made editing that video a pain in the ass.

and I hope you'd understand that I don't use any of this shit. I was playing for 3 months in LWs with about the same behaviour and I only got reported and recorded when my personal problems started with Sk.

So are you saying that Sk had something to do with your ban just because of "personal problems"?

Lemme tell you something

Sk is the most dedicated moderator, together with Rajput, of the entire LW Staff. So instead of saying shit about him and lying, do either this:

Shut the fuck up already
or shut the fuck up already

Your ban was fair, you used it and its all.

P.S: Your retardation is growing up
Agree Agree x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 (list)

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2018, 03:17:14 pm »
Sk is the most dedicated moderator, together with Rajput, of the entire LW Staff. So instead of saying shit about him and lying

I don't blame anyone

I didn't say shit about him I just had personal problems with him.
end of the line.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

Sk

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • #VU
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2018, 03:22:25 pm »
lol! you have some personal problem me that i am not aware of? ???

le pro
http://i.imgur.com/j6yise0.png

Krediit Kokcex

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2018, 03:26:56 pm »
end of the line.
You're an inspiration for birth control.
Funny Funny x 6 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2018, 03:51:37 pm »
end of the line.
You're an inspiration for birth control.
lmao brian, you are certainly a son of a bitch.
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

Warhol

« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2018, 12:05:20 am »
You guys are weird, you get caught using hacks (provided by a video showing suspicious behavior) yet still trying to justify that you've never used any kind of hacks, that you're innocent, and that staff (which are picked mostly according to thier experience) oppresses all of you.

It's more easy to admit that you were using hacks instead of trying to prove your innocence by lying.

Just accept the fact that you won't be unbanned and that you deserve being punished.

Assholes like you makes chaos and kills fun, makes the world a more fucked up place.
Agree Agree x 4 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)
Cannot rate own posts