April 27, 2024, 06:02:16 pm

Author Topic: Application - MR_SK  (Read 1452 times)

MR SK

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
Re: Application - MR_SK
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2022, 07:31:42 am »
Hey I've never done it in my life I've never hacked you bro maybe kewun hacked my Discord ID he also sent a malicious software to stormeus in DMS by using my ID I just asked for a script when I was finding scripts for my server it's been too long ago I'm not lying and also I've screenshots he used me to send a malicious software some kind of any virus he sent it to stormeus because stormeus was in my friend list after this IDK what happened
here's my proof and how I will get the malicious and why I even want to share this? because kewun did by using me what he wants and I am again and again swearing that I've not done that please believe me  :'(

https://imgur.com/wpZPqx5
« Last Edit: April 29, 2022, 07:40:09 am by MR SK »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

@Mr_Sk@

Domek

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2022, 10:29:56 am »
No.It is too early for you,give yourself some more time for improvements.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VipeX

• Likes to post
  • Madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2022, 05:56:10 am »
Goodluck.
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Hiki.

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2022, 12:03:37 am »
May be, good luck.

Clarke.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2022, 05:08:29 am »
Good luck mate :)

Kalee

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2022, 07:18:25 am »
Good Luck. +1

Major

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2022, 10:41:59 am »
I didn't really use to know who are you nor anything about you, but when I looked around stuff about you I found that you were toxic to people, and as I guess that you don't know any VUs except who plays LW which is too less, you are supposed to get to know atleast 80% of our members, I guess it's too early for you No.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

MR SK

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2022, 02:20:07 pm »
Hey major i was toxic i accept that but... it's too long time ago and you were really my friend if you're dani and... also i know too many players of VU in LW not 1 or 2 as i said i know many but it was your choice and even i changed myself as i wrote before in my application dont worry buddy i even don't have grudges against you
« Last Edit: May 02, 2022, 02:44:21 pm by MR SK »

@Mr_Sk@

Alpays

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2022, 05:52:21 am »
It is a no. Besides i've seen you using RKt tag today in LW's

CarlessCar: GTA6 will be like Windows 10 and 11, you will get it for free as a update. Just play GTA5, it is the next GTA already

MR SK

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2022, 06:52:00 am »
buddy the RK tag was my own I already told you, perhaps why are you spoiling my respect bro? I am really saying Stubb knows if he can remember I will remove it. I already changed my nickname on PAC but waiting for admin approval bro if your decision is no then at least don't reduce my respect in the community and if you go with NO then as I said I don't have grudges against anyone bro It's a too long time ago when people use to say me toxic and much more things and throw like rubbish and that feeling hurts me they don't care about me except him  :'(
« Last Edit: May 04, 2022, 07:17:23 am by MR SK »
Funny Funny x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

@Mr_Sk@

Sk

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • #VU
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2022, 07:25:35 am »
Let me get this straight and vote him according to my interaction with him and maintain his respect in this community.

This guy is one of the most annoying player in this game, think of him as some noob from vc-mp forum asking you for the whole code but this time its your dm. I came back in september 2021 and joined vc-mp channel, I saw him struggling to code so I added him in my discord friend and that was the biggest mistake of my life. He needs the code for everything, every freaking thing that he thinks is codable is the thing he needs code for. Well, its not that bad but even if you give him code, he is not satisfied he needs other ways to shorten the code as the code is too long for him to understand. From the first day that I added him where he had no sense for logical operators to this day where he is able to make some decent code for himself, I have helped him so much but this guy is ungrateful as hell.

Now back to the applicaion as he has no regards to the clan that rejected him and used the tag anyway, what will you think will happen to him when he is rejected from here? He will most probably come up with a name vu and use this tag and call it his own until he applies in some ther clan. I am not in bad terms with this guy but his way of taking this game is very different.

The longest converstion I ever had with anyone is in vcmp is with this guy, he annoys me everyday but I don't mind that  since I take its his age but when I am annoyed the most I add him to the block list enjoy some peace before I unblock him and ruin my day.

My vote is a Strong NO, and I don't think he can do anything this to get me change my vote.

Regards
MR REAL SK PLAYING THIS GAME SINCE 2013
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

le pro
http://i.imgur.com/j6yise0.png

Krediit Kokcex

Alpays

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2022, 07:33:26 am »
if you go with NO then as I said I don't have grudges against anyone bro It's a too long time ago when people use to say me toxic and much more things and throw like rubbish and that feeling hurts me they don't care about me except him  :'(

well i didn't say any of that and imo you should stop using tag of an existing clan if you want to apply here i also saw you having a KF Trainee rank in KF discord but i don't wanna go into that as my reason for voting no is pretty much the things mentioned above
« Last Edit: May 04, 2022, 07:38:17 am by Alpays »

CarlessCar: GTA6 will be like Windows 10 and 11, you will get it for free as a update. Just play GTA5, it is the next GTA already

MR SK

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2022, 07:41:27 am »
dude as I already said I even don't apply for KF :/ they picked me as a trainee and I don't think people will vote for me anymore than how Sk Bhai has insulted me in his post :'( :'(

Regards
MR REAL SK PLAYING THIS GAME SINCE 2013

buddy the name what do you mean by REAL? lol that doesn't matter the name hidden in 2 words isn't the same as mine so why do you've to write "REAL"?
« Last Edit: May 04, 2022, 12:09:21 pm by RajPut »
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

@Mr_Sk@

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2022, 12:11:17 pm »
@MR SK, please avoid multi posting, you can simply reply to everything in single post.

I have merged your recent replies.

MR_SK I've merged your posts into one. Please avoid multiple replies when you can add up everything into one post using "Modify" button.
Its the second time in same topic.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2022, 12:20:58 pm by RajPut »

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

Domek

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2022, 12:19:22 pm »
You got kicked from KF today and it can be seen in their discord annoucements channel so yeah now nobody will vote positive for you.I just can't understand,why would you do something like that? As far as I know it's not cool  :P
« Last Edit: May 04, 2022, 12:22:30 pm by Domek »