login
April 27, 2024, 01:57:26 pm

Author Topic: Application - BanJack / NO_MeRcY  (Read 6503 times)

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
Re: Application - BanJack / NO_MeRcY
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2021, 11:12:29 pm »
Trainee
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Ülker

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Viva la VU! ❤️
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2021, 11:57:14 pm »
Although I don't know who you are and haven't met you yet, since you were both in VU and kicked from it before I ever joined, I think it'd be best if I left the decision to the older members of our clan.

I'll be voting Neutral for now.
Changing my vote to no, because you wouldn't let me grind robskills in peace.

Best of luck in your future endeavors.

Just kidding, I'm still neutral lmao
« Last Edit: February 10, 2021, 12:07:44 am by Ülker »
Funny Funny x 6 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Vice Underdog | VCCnR Manager (Former) | VCAD Moderator (Former) | RTV Administrator | KotH Administrator
(Designed by [VU]Punkie)

Morfin

• Fanatic
  • proud to be turkish
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2021, 01:42:12 pm »
gl mia khalifa
Funny Funny x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2021, 05:15:51 pm »
Trainee

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2021, 05:55:16 pm »
I don't know if I wished you or not but you deserve a chance, we want to see a revamped version of NO_MercY :)
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

Scalla

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
  • Peaceful thoughts.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2021, 05:26:38 pm »
I think I've seen you playing in LW's server few years ago when I used to be a newbie, I didn't get to know you tho.
However your past has nothing to do with you now, but I can't cast my vote until I see that you deserve it.
However, you seem to be a good guy who got kicked due to cheating as it's not an acceptable thing specially in VU, I guess you know it.
I'll remain neutral buddy.
Let me see you ig soon, VCCNR, EAD, CTF OR EC, maybe I'll change my vote afterwards.
Good luck O0

Clarke.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2021, 02:20:38 am »
Good LucK ;D

TheViper89543

• Regular
  • Violent Breathing
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2021, 11:58:54 am »
Sorry for Posting an unrelated message right here.

BanJack bro.  :'( I've just heard that's you lose your mother. you know i felt very sad for that cause i can feel your pain. Parents are everything for us. especially mom. without them we're nothing. So bro may Her soul Rest in fresh peace. And now just focus on yourself. that's you have to do something my friend. Best of luck in future. and right here.
Informative Informative x 1 Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

Scalla

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
  • Peaceful thoughts.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2021, 03:16:12 pm »
I think I've seen you playing in LW's server few years ago when I used to be a newbie, I didn't get to know you tho.
However your past has nothing to do with you now, but I can't cast my vote until I see that you deserve it.
However, you seem to be a good guy who got kicked due to cheating as it's not an acceptable thing specially in VU, I guess you know it.
I'll remain neutral buddy.
Let me see you ig soon, VCCNR, EAD, CTF OR EC, maybe I'll change my vote afterwards.
Good luck O0

You seem to be clean for now at least, your attitude is nice, even when the dude rage quit in-game (not going to mention his name) you didn't go like "haha rq" or some stuff that he would do or many toxic people would've done. Beside all of this, you didn't act like the sad person because of what happened in your real life even tho what happened to you is one of the worst stuff I've ever seen, yet you are being kind of an optimistic guy, which is a great thing. Your DM skills are hella fine, keep it up.
So basically as everyone had no doubt about your personality but only your hacking history which hopefully you're done with, I'll change my vote to Trainee, don't disappoint me in the future.
Peace and love yasta  O0

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 22, 2021, 01:34:17 am »
Banjack, if it's true that you just had a loss in your personal life, would you prefer that we put this application on hold, until things settle down a bit?
Friendly Friendly x 5 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

BanJack

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Resist.. Your hands are the hurricane
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2021, 03:15:10 am »
Banjack, if it's true that you just had a loss in your personal life, would you prefer that we put this application on hold, until things settle down a bit?

Thanks for the question, much appreciated. But no need to put the app on hold, I can handle it.
Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 3 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2021, 06:58:34 pm »
I don't trust you, at least not for now.

No.
Informative Informative x 2 (list)

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2021, 08:00:59 pm »
Hey BanJack,

I am sincerely sorry for the loss of your mother. It is definitely a huge loss, please accept my condolences. I will be saying a prayer for you and your mother now and then. It is going to be hard but I hope you emerge stronger and be what your mother had wished for.

Back to the application, I’ve voted trainee considering how calmly you’ve waited for the app ban to pass. However, I voted due to the fact that ever since you were caught years back, you took oath and stood firm by it. You’ve come clean, learnt from your past unlike other people that is something which I’ve liked and I believe we should appreciate such cases to make them feel they have done better.
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 7 (list)

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 22, 2021, 08:59:02 pm »
Trainee.
Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

BanJack

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Resist.. Your hands are the hurricane
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 22, 2021, 09:35:31 pm »
I am really appreciative for you words. I would like to thank all those who standed beside me with their kind words. May god bless you and your parents, and may he bless your dead.
I can say, it is hard to lose close people, especially parents, yet it is one of life obstacles that we have to overcome strongly.

Your votes really value for me, not just because it is related to the application, but also because of the trust given to me, this what really matters.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2021, 03:40:53 am by BanJack »
Winner Winner x 2 Informative Informative x 1 Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)