April 30, 2024, 04:41:04 pm

Author Topic: Application - Duke  (Read 4602 times)

TranxFormR

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
  • *Underdogs Unbeatable*
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Duke
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2016, 08:23:17 am »
less effort than the last time, no from my side.
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Dukeiii

• Fanatic
  • LIVE! DIE! SPAWN AGAIN!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2016, 10:56:57 am »
Why do you think this is the ideal clan for you?
This clan has more active members than the other clans in vcmp, Everyone in the clan is respected and are always ready for the help. Members of the clan are skilled well than the players of other clans, as compared to other clans VU have much more and interesting events and are always top in the clan-wars than others.

If you guys think that I am not ready for joining this respected community so you guys must tell me my faults and mistakes, so that I can improve myself. I always did performed well so you guys can think that I am ready to become a part of the community.
At-least I deserve a chance to prove myself, and if there is any fault in me I will improve it with the help and under the guidance of you guys.

I love the way you guys do teamwork and also the way you talk to others. At-least I deserve a chance. You guys are excellent in every expect which assured me that VU is the right clan for me. I haven't applied for any other clan since I am playing vcmp. This is my first ever clan in which I have applied and I am sure it isn't my wrong decision to join this respected community, In which every particular player have good attitude and way you guys communicate. This gang is not just respected because of the abilities I mentioned previously but is also much and more cooperative, skillful, and players have positive mindset and the level of maturity. But for me it is the best clan to contribute my efforts, loyalty, dignity and under the guidance of you guys I want to become a good player.

« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 02:43:45 pm by Dukeiii »
Informative Informative x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

MaDKilleR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi.
    • View Profile
    • MaDKiLLeR's Site
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2016, 11:30:02 am »
No, I don't really know you.

- [VU]MaDKiLLeR

Dukeiii

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2016, 11:41:16 am »
I did saw you many times, but I haven't talk you before because I thought you would think that I am a asslicker. I can understand it and this also realizes me that you really doesn't know me. But I assure you whenever we'll met in vcmp, I will be always there to serve my efforts and loyalty for you and every other respected member of the community.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 04:45:37 pm by Dukeiii »

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2016, 04:08:45 pm »
The only problem I see is your attitude in game once I played with you. But being persistent is the key, i'll give you a chance. Good luck with others. Trainee.

ITS THE BIG DOG!

Dukeiii

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2016, 04:13:42 pm »
The only problem I see is your attitude in game once I played with you.
I will work on it. And I'll make sure that I'll not repeat this mistake ever again and I will bring a decent change in my attitude. And you will not hear any complain regarding my attitude about me ever again.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2016, 10:51:16 am by Dukeiii »

Kyle.

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
  • Don't Mess With Me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2016, 12:16:05 pm »
good luck duke
strong trainee
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 5 (list)

Credits: Saim

Vipe[R]

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2016, 12:17:05 pm »
Good luck mate.

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2016, 04:53:05 pm »
No , He'll be never Change his own self as his Attitude is not good with many Players
Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2016, 04:53:49 pm »
voting trainee + good luck.

fuck u haters
Funny Funny x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

vito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2016, 04:56:35 pm »
voting trainee + good luck.

fuck u haters
only vu and trc can vote here
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 3 (list)

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2016, 04:59:07 pm »
me too
Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

MaDKilleR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi.
    • View Profile
    • MaDKiLLeR's Site
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2016, 06:51:52 pm »
I did saw you many times, but I haven't talk you before because I thought you would think that I am a asslicker. I can understand it and this also realizes me that you really doesn't know me. But I assure you whenever we'll met in vcmp, I will be always there to serve my efforts and loyalty for you and every other respected member of the community.

lol no problem at all. When you see me, just approach me or I'll do it myself. I won't even think that someone is asslicking me. I don't have that crappy mindset. Meeting new people and making new friends is always a good thing to expand your horizons :)

- [VU]MaDKiLLeR

Dukeiii

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2016, 07:31:47 pm »
lol no problem at all. When you see me, just approach me or I'll do it myself. I won't even think that someone is asslicking me. I don't have that crappy mindset. Meeting new people and making new friends is always a good thing to expand your horizons :)
So you have cleared me a point that making more friends and buddies doesn't means that your asslicking someone, this is a good habit of every single member of VU. Members of VU guides good tactics and trains to fight as well as they guides how to duel, talk others and they also do help in gaming mods (Ryne told me /setconfig game_sensitivity_ratio 0.5) which helped in my aim a lot. In future, guys like you who'll guide me and make me a good player will be always appreciated by me in my gaming career of vcmp. The reason clearly indicates why I want to join the clan.

As you had cleared me the thing I became more conscious and confident to speak with and roll around with other respected VUs, you guys never wanted anything bad for me, or for any other palyer who want to join the family, and I'm sure in future you guys will be having a positive and good relation with me. Love this family and I'm sure I'll be atleast given a chance to prove myself, and I assure the community, I will prove myself right in-front of each and every single player of vcmp.

Dukeiii

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2016, 07:50:50 pm »
No , He'll be never Change his own self as his Attitude is not good with many Players
I am bringing a decent change with my attitude which I had mentioned previously, Gorcee I am trying to sot out and resolve all the matters and problems with you and other players of vcmp. And especially, Gorcee you have to cooperate with me to make a clear start and I assure you'll be never dishearten from my side. I'll be always there as a good friend of you and others in vcmp. At-least, you guys must also have to cooperate with me if i'm stepping forward so you guys must step ahead too.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2016, 07:53:13 pm by Dukeiii »