April 30, 2024, 04:47:54 pm

Author Topic: Application - KaOtiV  (Read 12446 times)

Silent

• Fanatic
  • Chainsaw and Spaz better than Any Explosives
    • View Profile
Re: Application - KaOtiV
« Reply #60 on: January 29, 2019, 08:34:51 pm »
Also his English seems fine. He is only speaking spanish to other people speaking to him in spanish (I think its spanish, correct me if im wrong I dont do languages)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Sk

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • #VU
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 29, 2019, 08:37:29 pm »
Also his English seems fine. He is only speaking spanish to other people speaking to him in spanish (I think its spanish, correct me if im wrong I dont do languages)
Well I have fought him in server many time and for some reason he does not reply more then haha or something like that if I remember correctly.
and btw Who do language?
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

le pro
http://i.imgur.com/j6yise0.png

Krediit Kokcex

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 29, 2019, 09:15:47 pm »
Funny Funny x 5 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

Fercho

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 30, 2019, 04:01:42 am »
Rookie
Winner Winner x 3 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

KaOtiV

• Regular
  • We are one!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 30, 2019, 04:05:11 am »
Changing my vote to No, Sorry to doubt you but I think its pretty much obvious for me to see someone with that level of English and that pattern of English applying here, I have no idea about your past of how good you were in English but I know something about you that you are not as good in English then you have written in this application. I remember you being Silent in Little whiteys which only shows your lack of communication skills and this is something opposite, which makes me think, have you really written this application yourself? So for me its a NO.
This is a absurd reason for me. In last days I've searched you in LW,  EC and another servers. Today, I could find to RajPut in LW, but he was afk in that moment. I haven't played with you for a long time. Since a week I'm trying to find you.

I work in the morning and I study in the afternoon. I arrive to my home at 8 or 9 pm in my time zone. Now, I can see that you connect to servers in the morning in my time zone. Today, I could see you on LW server because I was in my day off.

Answering to your question, I wrote this application without help. I only reviewed my English book and search some words in the internet. Thanks.
Well thing going on around here it's hard for me to believe all that you said. I still stand by my vote its just for the sake of my clan.
Sawyer, I know he is your friend but I don't want to risk it anymore. Well, I don't want to be rude or discriminative but all of a sudden people who speak certain language started taking interest in VU which they never had before and they have been in our community for long now. I don't want to point to anyone but I just want to tell you guys that its something I feel very fishy and I will say it again please don't mind or think that I am talking about anyone but that's something I have felt and I am sure many would also have.
Sup and Uchicha thank you for your input.
Well, no problem. It's your vote. I don't care if you don't believe me, but that's my daily routine. So, I haven't could found you.

Rookie
Fercho, thank you for your vote. :)
« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 04:10:19 am by KaOtiV »

swabnofficial

• xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 31, 2019, 12:38:13 pm »
gl

BeY3K^

• Fanatic
  • Assassination is My Life. :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 31, 2019, 01:58:42 pm »
Good Luck

KaOtiV

• Regular
  • We are one!
    • View Profile
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Kyle.

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
  • Don't Mess With Me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 01, 2019, 03:26:59 pm »
I don't know who are you so this time I am going with Negative vote , maybe next time. best of luck
Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 5 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

Credits: Saim

JIN

• Don't let someone who gave up on their dreams talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 01, 2019, 06:25:01 pm »
GL

Callum

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
  • 😎GIVE RESPECT AND TAKE RESPECT 😎
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 01, 2019, 09:24:32 pm »
Winner Winner x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

KaOtiV

• Regular
  • We are one!
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 02, 2019, 01:25:04 am »
I don't know who are you so this time I am going with Negative vote , maybe next time. best of luck
Ok, no problem. Thanks. :)

GL
Thanks.

Rookie
Callum, thank you very much.  :laugh:

Sk

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • #VU
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 02, 2019, 03:14:30 pm »

GL
Thanks.

Rookie
Spaceman, I really want to change my vote, can you please meet me in LW so I know that no one is writing for you. If you don't find me in LW just poke my name in chat 'Sk' and I will be able to reply as I get notified through IRC and by angels.

le pro

Krediit Kokcex

KaOtiV

• Regular
  • We are one!
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 02, 2019, 09:33:36 pm »

GL
Thanks.

Rookie
Spaceman, I really want to change my vote, can you please meet me in LW so I know that no one is writing for you. If you don't find me in LW just poke my name in chat 'Sk' and I will be able to reply as I get notified through IRC and by angels.
Today, I couldn't find you on LW. So, I sent you a message a few minutes ago through IRC.

Sk

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • #VU
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 03, 2019, 01:45:36 am »
After meeting him in game, I doubt he is anywhere related to Calhoun so I think he may have my vote, he has good skills and good attitude and  English was never a problem here, I saw you speak every basic English which is good, we all improve with time. So, for the record changing my vote again :P
Agree Agree x 2 Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

le pro

Krediit Kokcex