March 29, 2024, 11:02:08 am

Author Topic: Desfire97 kicked from the clan  (Read 3215 times)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Desfire97 kicked from the clan
« on: August 29, 2010, 09:53:31 pm »
After many complaints from clan members and outsiders, we have decided that Desfire is not ready to represent us even at the trainee level.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Writer of excessively long posts

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Desfire97 kicked from the clan
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2010, 10:03:15 pm »
wait Cutton, dont kick him yet. Although we have been having some problems trying to set him straight, he has tried to overcome it... He listens well and he can be handy (at times). Although he isnt ready to take on the impact of being a Rookie or Member, he does have the potential and skill to stand strong in CW's.

Besides we need more people for [VU] CW's anyways... If we get rid or him, who else would take his place?? unkown?? , i think not... Too many of our [VU]'s are taking vacations when CW's are starting and we run out of members, thus making the battle more difficult for us.

P.S. Just to add on, where exactly is Hoodie_Mafia?? I have never seen him ingame + he hasnt posted a topic of his inactivity...
« Last Edit: August 29, 2010, 10:07:51 pm by Maverick »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2010, 10:08:15 pm »
wait Cutton, dont kick him yet. Although we have been having some problems trying to set him straight, he has tried to overcome it... He listens well and he can be handy (at times). Although he isnt ready to take on the impact of being a Rookie or Member, he does have the potential and skill to stand strong in CW's.

Besides we need more people for [VU] CW's anyways... If we get rid or him, who else would take his place?? unkown?? , i think not... Too many of our [VU]'s are taking vacations when CW's are starting and we run out of members, thus making the battle more difficult for us.
I completely disagree. He must be kicked. He doesnt RESPECT any of us. He has a very childish attitude (including his short temper), and starts lots of flamewars. Thats not the point of this clan.

About the clan-wars. He's always in the server waiting for us. That's right. 1 positive point for him.

We even had lots of complains about him spawnkilling and spamming.

(about hoodie_mafia we are waiting 5 days, if he doesnt show up, kick)
« Last Edit: August 29, 2010, 10:12:02 pm by Knucis »

Squida

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2010, 12:44:09 am »
He could be the best fighter in vcmp for all I'd care but I wouldn't put up with his attitude for a second.

Crossfire|OutlawZ

• Crazy Man
  • Wubba Lubba DUBB DUBBB BIAAAAATCH!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2010, 10:47:32 am »
BALLS

desfire97

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2010, 11:31:53 am »
Yeah you can suck my BALLS  >:(
Cannot rate own posts

Veteran

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2010, 12:08:26 pm »

Good luck to you too.  :D

My mother-in-law said to me at dinner last week that I overreact too much to criticism.
So I shot her.

Kong

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2010, 12:56:34 pm »
:) :D ;D

SanDisk

• Crazy Man
  • Yippie ka Yay, Motherfucker.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2010, 01:10:11 pm »
lol

desfire97

« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2010, 01:45:28 pm »
SanDisk whas the one that set me up write?
Whell you thing im the one with bad atitude? When Cutton is here your like Mr.Niceman,
but when hes not in here your like bulling me. In forums your like not saying anythink but in servers...
Cannot rate own posts

Tobi

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2010, 01:53:59 pm »
now i know why is he kicked  :D

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2010, 02:56:24 pm »
lol tobi, yeah.

He applied for ULK. And he's already getting lots of NOs xD

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2010, 04:44:41 pm »

Dang des, sorry you had to leave...  :( 

You have to work on your attitude skills.....

Veteran

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2010, 05:58:17 pm »
SanDisk whas the one that set me up write?
but when hes not in here your like bulling me.
Bah, the only one you need to (or even have the rights to) blame is yourself (well maybe also the guy who taught you all the swear words- (RayWilliamJohnson on Youtube i guess? :D )).

But people are different. I remember in the old days, when i was kicked from DU for inactivity- i just thanked to all the guys there for everything they taught me and then i kept my mouth shut. Sadly this guy says "Me are God coz me can kill people duel!!" ( :D ) and then tells us to s*ck his 13 year old balls. Heesh!  :o
What's happening to this world?!  ???

:D

My mother-in-law said to me at dinner last week that I overreact too much to criticism.
So I shot her.

desfire97

« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2010, 06:51:59 pm »
RayWilliamJohnson on Youtube i guess? :D )).

Correct  ;D
Cannot rate own posts