April 27, 2024, 10:35:11 pm

Author Topic: Application - Hazard  (Read 4472 times)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Hazard
« Reply #45 on: June 29, 2020, 08:11:57 pm »
Then I don't understand why he left MK
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 29, 2020, 09:06:55 pm »
Then I don't understand why he left MK

I left because I felt uncomfortable by the dual membership of MK-PL and I felt I'm not getting the respect equally and by seeing that I decided to leave the clan.

I just think every member is equal here and management listens to everybody here, nobody here consider gang more than VU and I think it should stay. So as long as this rule applies there will be no problems in my prospective.

Even if it happens so I'll try to solve it first. (possibly)

That possibly at the end grabbed my attention. We've dealt with this many times with so many members, sometimes they let their personal issues or reasoning cloud their judgement on whether whats right or wrong. We will always try to resolve things before they get out of hand and become disrespectful. From what you've explained or the parts i've read I get the perception that you struggle on getting on other peoples shoes and try to understand things from their point of view to try to work to find middle ground.

Our core values are very clear, and trust me we take this very seriously. This is something that most of the members would agree that don't want anymore, silly little dramas being hand out and not being able to be resolved as mature people. Yes, we get the majority of  our members are in their teens but here we try to work in everything here not just your VCMP persona.

Other thing that got my attention is the focus on past clans, actions etc... Other than you think VU is friendly and we treat everyone equal. Why do you believe being a VU will be the best decision? What do you want to achieve by joining VU? What are the several aspects that you think by joining VU you will be able to improve?

Well I understand and believe that trying to resolve things is better. But there are a few PL members who are against me and I just don't like to be friends with those silly people.

But clan is my second priority so what they'll say me I'll try my best for it and here are a few PL members who I respect and their behavior is fine with me, plus they've been in the bad/good times of the clan so that's how I don't feel problems.

I will just continue on my way and do my best for the clan members, will treat PL members equally for the clan but if there are grudges in the clan for their gang stuff (e.g: pulling their gang problems in the clan) so that's a different case and If it's equal for all members so I don't think any problem will take place even if there are dual membership b/w VU and PL

I have learnt that keeping these personal things at a side, try to be equal with gang members is fair.

Being a fair clan from all prospectives weren't enough for me to apply for VU. Here I found a strong unity which is unbreakable and most of the friends are here. I just want to strengthen the clan with my contributions. I just want to achieve peace, fun and a better place for me. I will serve it from all my efforts without making ya'll disappoint. I will get to play with experienced players here and that will improve my skills and knowledge. I want to be a good example for the people who used hacks/cheats in the past.
Agree Agree x 2 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 29, 2020, 09:22:04 pm »
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 23 (list)

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Sawyer

• Crazy Man
  • Drugs not bad.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 29, 2020, 10:26:05 pm »
Trainee
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Scalla

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
  • Peaceful thoughts.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 30, 2020, 12:30:48 am »
Good to see you applying here bro, you were always good to me since we met each other.
We had nice duels and you have great dm skills which is really good to have, beside your skills your attitude is not bad.
You just got rage issues like me, but I worked on it and fixed it, I also learnt that even if it's an irl situation (more worse than MD619's dm situation) that got me hurt, mad or even sad the other players wouldn't know if I have problems irl or not, in the end we have to grow up.
Same goes to you, MD619 didn't know that he was lagging and even if he knew you should've not done that as long as this is a dm server and he didn't do anything wrong.
To be honest I feel like you can work on this and fix it as well but whats hard to fix is the loyalty, I really hope you fix  that because its more important than getting raged so fast, and despite all of this we don't hate any other clans as long as they respect us and even if they don't "respect" and "loyalty" are our titles.
You deserve a chance buddy but please consider fixing what I mentioned in my comment.
Trainee.
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 30, 2020, 12:48:44 pm »
neutral
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Credits : KocKex

Jack_Noodle

• Fanatic
  • Allah <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 30, 2020, 10:12:15 pm »
Well I understand and believe that trying to resolve things is better. But there are a few PL members who are against me and I just don't like to be friends with those silly people.

*claps*
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

ElvenKing

• Crazy Man
  • [MK]Berkay_Khan
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 01, 2020, 08:23:37 am »
What are you guys on about here lol?

You have problems with one or two members of a community and you talk shit about it as a whole. Also i find some of you talk about some MK-PL dual-gang or some membership thingy. PL doesn't operate as a gang or something, it's just like the Arab community of vcmp but the difference is that some members do wear the *PL tag whereas they shouldn't be having it on their nickname because it indicates more of a gang or clan, but if it's fine with their clan policy then it's okay.

PL is not a clan but a community and if any PL member is a part of VU or MK then obviously they have to consider their clan as first priority in VCMP, so this below quoted condition doesn't apply at all. The only difference is that VU is not okay with it's member wearing additional tags whereas MK has no issues with it until their rules and policies are not violated.

I couldn't accept their clan policy on PL.

Agree Agree x 4 Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 2 Optimistic Optimistic x 3 (list)

The Golden Horde

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 01, 2020, 11:10:03 pm »
What are you guys on about here lol?

You have problems with one or two members of a community and you talk shit about it as a whole. Also i find some of you talk about some MK-PL dual-gang or some membership thingy. PL doesn't operate as a gang or something, it's just like the Arab community of vcmp but the difference is that some members do wear the *PL tag whereas they shouldn't be having it on their nickname because it indicates more of a gang or clan, but if it's fine with their clan policy then it's okay.

PL is not a clan but a community and if any PL member is a part of VU or MK then obviously they have to consider their clan as first priority in VCMP, so this below quoted condition doesn't apply at all. The only difference is that VU is not okay with it's member wearing additional tags whereas MK has no issues with it until their rules and policies are not violated.

I couldn't accept their clan policy on PL.

Optimistic, but it's not as simple as you say it is.
There is a gang, people play together, they talk, say things, they even say things which are not meant to be said.

What kind of gang won't effect other clan's privacy ?
There was an indian gang, there were people from different clan and trust me it is way old then PL or even the parent version of PL (T.F.) and nobody got a problem with that.
If everyone is having problem with that, then somewhere you all are wrong.

I know most of PL will hate this but I don't want any more PL - VU relation, I am and I will always be against this kind of relation.
Agree Agree x 4 Informative Informative x 3 (list)

ElvenKing

• Crazy Man
  • [MK]Berkay_Khan
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 02, 2020, 06:34:06 am »
I know some recent happenings must have caused confusions but it's not how you see it. 50% of VCMP players from our community are now a part of MK, some are in VU and some are clan-less such as me. We don't operate as a gang or something in VCMP anymore. We do contribute with providing server or forum host, mapping and modeling and few other things but not a gang or some shit.

Some people have problems because they think that PL works as a gang which is against their policies, and i'm sure things would go okay if such confusions are not being made. I know it's the tag which makes it look like more of a gang but then it's player's choice along with their clan policies. VU doesn't allow any tag and the players don't put any whereas MK is cool with it unless any rule or policy is being violated, So there's no point or logic talking about some MK-PL or VU-PL membership. I do understand that you don't want any relation and I'm not asking for it, but then i disagree with the confusions that you call community a gang.

I have stated what was needed, I hope you understand and pardon me for the interruption in application discussion topic. You have made a good choice @Hazard, Good luck with the application :thumbsup:
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 7 (list)

The Golden Horde

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 02, 2020, 08:01:23 am »

Trust problems are on your recruits' end, has nothing to do with their involvement in a group of friends with the sole difference being a tag that they wear to express their sense of belonging and pride.

The whole thing sounds silly, what I can understand is that you're against VU members having close friends/a group of friends that they chat with on discord just like any other group that hangs out and wanders in the streets.

if there happens to be an information leak, it is your members that aren't worthy of the membership, because if someone turns out to be exposing you out, then it's their problem and he should be sanctioned accordingly.

Either way, It is still possible to have private info leaked but you can't deprive people of having close friends and in this case, friends who define themselves as an organized group, because you're being paranoid, you can't be 100% sure your members are going to leak info but banning VU members from joining PL is outright exaggerated and a lazy attempt to put an end to this problem,

There is really no difference as few members from both sides may still be friends, but they don't belong to that gang, so if a VU member is idiot enough not to know how critical private information is and happens to have shared it with a member from the other side then you'll find out this decision is useless.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 3 Optimistic Optimistic x 4 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 02, 2020, 08:30:58 am »

Sorry no one asked your opinion here and it's application topic not a debate topic.
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 6 Winner Winner x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 8 (list)

Inferno made this for me <3

Zatch

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Night City
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 02, 2020, 09:55:34 am »
Last chance from my side, Trainee

Fercho

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 02, 2020, 02:43:48 pm »
Going with no.