March 29, 2024, 11:25:54 am

Author Topic: Application - Angela  (Read 11625 times)

Angela

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
  • failure is not falling down but refusing to get up
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Angela
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2015, 02:36:17 pm »
You are taking game wayyyy to serious i don't even have words to explain it now, you have to be more mature lady, also if you get deny in a clan that doesn't mean you are noob that means you are not ready yet.
I know.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Bart

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2015, 03:51:59 pm »
Not ready yet.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2015, 04:05:41 pm »
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 04:11:16 pm by Gohana »

Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

Angela

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2015, 05:30:20 pm »
not ready for what? and about what?
I do not oppose your decision , but I want justification.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 05:39:48 pm by Angela_ »

RobinX

• Crazy Man
  • No looking here! - Personal
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2015, 08:02:04 pm »
Maybe, Trainee.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

-TomZ^ Creationz

Angela

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2015, 08:17:22 pm »
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 10:56:03 pm by Angela_ »

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2015, 08:41:10 pm »
not ready for what?
Just lol. Really? Why are you applying here? If you use your brain a little bit, you can understand a point of view of Bart... -"Not ready yet".
So... About your question, "not ready for what?". I think, he was saying, not ready to join here. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Good luck.
Agree Agree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 5 (list)

Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

Angela

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2015, 08:53:17 pm »
not ready for what?
Just lol. Really? Why are you applying here? If you use your brain a little bit, you can understand a point of view of Bart... -"Not ready yet".
So... About your question, "not ready for what?". I think, he was saying, not ready to join here. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Good luck.
I Don't want fight anymore , vote YES or No is your choice.
                                        Is all what I have to say.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 10:55:35 pm by Angela_ »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

Deadmau5

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Real Madrid!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2015, 12:41:18 am »
No , for now !

If you didnt receive an invite yet, means they don't want you. :-X By aXXo

Anarki

• Crazy Man
  • True Street Kings
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2015, 12:42:07 am »
LOOOOL, i know is weird but i like your attitude to be a girl. Btw your application here was expected and i wanted you to be here. Just don't take it seriously about my clanmates' votes, everyone has diferent point of view so for me i say yes!

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2015, 01:58:52 am »
On one of my rare excursions into VC:MP I joined Sky City a while ago. There was a hacker on the server, and after asking whether there were any admins on irc, Angela promptly replied yes, came ingame, and banned the hacker. She did so very politely, and even thanked me for reporting the hacker. It might seem small, but actually this sort of thing is what many admins are incapable of doing - of keeping an eye on the server, and responding to players when needed. I was impressed. So when I saw this thread, I instantly thought about voting trainee, but I thought I'd let it play out a little more to get a better feel for Angela.

Angela, it appears to me that whilst your heart is in the right place, you still have some growing up to do. I don't mean this to be an insult, but you don't seem to be particularly mature. Perhaps this is what Bart meant when he said 'not ready'.

Unlike fighting skills, maturity is not something you can learn in a week or two, and it is not something there are guides for. It takes months, years. So I am voting no, and I would suggest that you leave it at least a few months before applying again. You seem to be a very nice person, but you don't fit in here just yet.
Agree Agree x 6 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2015, 04:10:08 am »
I vote trainee. We've had some pain in the asses and some strange folks come through VU before and compared to them, the things I have against you can be overlooked. Your attention to detail and the expression of such detail in a redundant fashion makes me believe you're an hyperactive kind of person, the one I would imagine that if someone pushes the right set of buttons and irritates you, it would cause a meltdown of some sort and turn into more unnecessary drama in this VCMP world but eh, I could be wrong. I'm more of the view that if we invite you to the community and you have a purpose in your head to stay in this community, then the maturity will surely come once your among the right group of people. You're only getting older after all, might as well grow with us if you're workable enough and I believe you are.
Agree Agree x 6 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2015, 04:39:42 am »
I agree with GangstaRas we've faced  a lot of guys like her in past, and maybe she can improve herself while being a trainee here, i am voting Trainee.
Agree Agree x 3 (list)

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2015, 04:52:39 am »
T. The bar seems to be a bit too high here; we've had worse trainees before, and I at least see some potential. As for her maturity, I'd say in this case it's something that could be refined over time to make her into a proper rookie.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 02:53:15 am by stormeus »
Agree Agree x 3 (list)

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2015, 06:28:04 am »
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 4 Winner Winner x 1 Late Late x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)