May 02, 2024, 02:55:29 am

Author Topic: Application - Jancis71  (Read 4447 times)

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Jancis71
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2011, 07:25:32 am »
It looks like my PC have overheating problems, I reinstalled Windows XP, but I can't still play VCMP, when first loading screen appears my PC freezes and shows up BSOD, error codes refers to different devices. My graphic card fan isn't working over year, but this problem I have just 4 months. Oh, and I can't play only Vice City, all other games I can run nicely. But that isn't happening allways, sometimes game starts. Looks like I can't be VCMP clan member, but I still can play LU and SAMP. When I will fix this problem I will be able to play VCMP too, I hope that will not take too long.

Edit: I found way to start VC: shut down internet, close some background apps and I can run VC until next PC restart. But I have another problem for a while, mouse's left button allmost isn't working. In games I can't switch primary mouse button to right, so I must buy new mouse.
Damn this is big problems

i was have problem that my pc shutdown by himself and i just go to some place to fix the computers then they told me i was have BAD RAM 214 mb XD then they changed it to 1 GB and i now can play :p

And you Jancis do you goto place to fix computers maybe they will help you  :)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Playing VC:MP since September 2008.

DareN

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2011, 05:01:19 pm »
It looks like my PC have overheating problems, I reinstalled Windows XP, but I can't still play VCMP, when first loading screen appears my PC freezes and shows up BSOD, error codes refers to different devices. My graphic card fan isn't working over year, but this problem I have just 4 months. Oh, and I can't play only Vice City, all other games I can run nicely. But that isn't happening allways, sometimes game starts. Looks like I can't be VCMP clan member, but I still can play LU and SAMP. When I will fix this problem I will be able to play VCMP too, I hope that will not take too long.

Edit: I found way to start VC: shut down internet, close some background apps and I can run VC until next PC restart. But I have another problem for a while, mouse's left button allmost isn't working. In games I can't switch primary mouse button to right, so I must buy new mouse.
Damn this is big problems

i was have problem that my pc shutdown by himself and i just go to some place to fix the computers then they told me i was have BAD RAM 214 mb XD then they changed it to 1 GB and i now can play :p

And you Jancis do you goto place to fix computers maybe they will help you  :)
* DareN cries for both  :P
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

SanDisk

• Crazy Man
  • Yippie ka Yay, Motherfucker.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2011, 05:30:01 pm »
Cry me a river !

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2011, 05:34:04 pm »
lol Thank you both  :P

Playing VC:MP since September 2008.

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2011, 06:25:47 pm »
Lol , you guys need a cpu like mines :D

Aleksandr

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • http://vkontakte.ru
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2011, 07:45:03 pm »
Rookie

Trainee

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2011, 09:05:38 pm »
Any progress on the PC Jancis?

Writer of excessively long posts

Jancis71

• Vice Underdog Trainee (Inactive)
  • Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2011, 01:24:03 pm »
Any progress on the PC Jancis?

Yes, VCMP isn't crashing anymore.

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2011, 10:30:15 am »
Nice, in which case, welcome back to the clan!

Feel free to wear the [VU_T] tag wherever you go.

Writer of excessively long posts

Aleksandr

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • http://vkontakte.ru
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2011, 06:00:01 am »
wb :)