login
April 28, 2024, 03:50:20 pm

Author Topic: Application - Norman4354  (Read 630 times)

Norman4354

• View Profile
Application - Norman4354
« on: June 01, 2019, 01:57:36 pm »
Nick: Norman4354

Timezone/Country: GMT: +5:00/Pakistan

Previous Nicks: [VU_T]Norman4354, Schwarzenegger

Additional Comments: First of all, I apologize to each and every person that I have hurt in the past especially WiLsOn, Siezer, Gangstaras, Rajput, Ryne and everyone that I have hurt. I am really very very sorry for what I have done and understand this statement "Trust is like a piece of glass, once broken can never be mended" but I know this statement as well that everyone deserves second chance in life. I know that I did left the clan in unknown circumstances but the truth is that I was suffering from some problems long before I had returned to the game and I hadn't a chance to explain it to anyone else. I had consulted various people in the clan like WiLsOn, Amal, Siezer and Gangstaras but I wasn't able to explain my true problem except for Amal who had helped well. I know that I am bad but not everyone is bad from the start, it is these circumstances which leads to change in their character. I have hurt many people and I have broken their trust but I know that time heals every wound and I am sure that I will find my people here, hopefully. I would like to share few of my problems with you guys and if you want to know more about it, kindly ask me personally and I will share everything with that person. Kindly, don't harass me for these things as it happens with everyone in this world. I used to bullied in school and due to this I had developed a fear but that fear turned into anxiety and depression after I got elder and mature with age but that person was solved after I did the same with some of those people but in another way, yet it had immense effect on my psychology and mental health. I had also suffered from mental breakdown which was very intense and I had to suffer due to that as well. I had very bad personal problems which led to me into depression and I am still kind of suffering from it but hopefully I had recovered better. I know that this sounds weird to some people but I am being open and I want to share my sincerity and truthfulness to everyone who thinks of me as a liar. I know that I was being power hungry and acted much like a dickhead but that was because of some psychological reason as I had grown impatient and more like a lazy guy. I know that this reason might not be solid but trust me I had many complications which led my behavior to change and mind to divert from whom I was. My past had been really bad but I tend to find my good moments in it. I had reserved nature since my childhood and I had very few friends in my social circle which made me shy and low confidence. I would like to tell you guys that the reason I had come back is that I consider VU as a family and I want to cherish the moments of my life with you guys and I had told everyone that I would never return but I was wrong. The feeling of being in a family attracted me to VU again and the love of those people strongly attracted me to you guys. I know that you guys would forgive me and would give me a chance to cherish with you guys. I love you guys very much and would very much want to have fun along you. I am sincere and would like you all to know the reasons of my departure which I have regretted ever since I have gained my true self. I am not a power greedy or selfish person, it is just that circumstances pushed me to act and take such decisions but I would try my best to fix those problems and go along side you guys. I am sure that you people will understand my problems and will surely cooperate with me, hopefully.

« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 09:22:29 am by Siezer »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Norman4354
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2019, 02:06:40 pm »
Apology accepted, you're inactive and you haven't even reached out to me.
for now good luck.

Nope
Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2019, 02:22:08 pm »
I am not denying the problems you had, probably, I don’t bother commenting on something which i don’t know of but honestly speaking that power lust have nothing to do with your real life issues. They are not directly related to each other if you ask me, both of the situations are contrary. I see nothing changed but repetition of same “asking” procedure which is being done for positive reviews in private conversation. In past just before your departure, we had similar situation.

No offense but you screwed up which doesn’t make me trust you in any way. I still thinks that lustiness persists in you but this is not only the cause of being negative in fact you vanished after all that or maybe started playing under alias and that’s fine. I think the sensible method was to be active, play with us, make us feel you have changed and then apply but I see you coming suddenly making an application doesn’t seem wise.

I have no idea what our members will vote but I don’t trust you maybe we need some more time for things to settle. For now, it’s negative.
Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2019, 02:45:08 pm »
okay , forgiven, but as thomas said , you are barely active so that's something is not satisfactory , i'd go with No this time.

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2019, 02:52:26 pm »
I still don't know you have changed or not. You are not even active to interact with you. No this time

Inferno made this for me <3

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2019, 03:25:01 pm »
Good luck with your application,
I only have a question: are you "Kappa" ?
Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2019, 04:10:20 pm »
My 5000th post is I am voting no without even reading this app.

Have a nice day y'all.

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2019, 04:14:27 pm »
I don't disregard your personal issues, however, good actions or bad actions, there is a consequence for them all. An apology (I accept the apology by the way), doesn't mean things will simply go back to where things left off. Consequence must teach you.

Know that I have nothing against you. If you're truly back in VC:MP, I welcome you back, but my advice from then still stands today -- contribute to the community, give back without seeking power or reward, and you will naturally be acknowledged and rewarded. People talk, and recommendations spread.

You need to learn that lesson before you have any chance of coming back into VU. For that reason, I strongly vote no.
Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2019, 04:23:44 pm »
Norman, I suggest you to come back to activity. You should earn your spot again in VU. You will not be getting any special perks being an ex-VU.

My vote is negative for now. Best of luck bud!

I believe in you and you will earn your spot again.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2019, 04:28:03 pm by Ryne »

SqmmySqm

• Vice Underdog Trainee (Inactive)
  • Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2019, 04:41:12 pm »
Correct me if I'm wrong but this isn't therapy. You haven't stated anything to do with VCMP in your app.
No.

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2019, 04:54:23 pm »
nope, most of reasons are explained above

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2019, 06:15:20 pm »
Can't vote positive on this app at the moment. An apology to VU is greatly appreciated, but I really think you need to progress more to even have a real chance of coming back. Good luck with everything.

ITS THE BIG DOG!

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2019, 06:18:37 pm »
No!

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

Zatch

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Night City
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2019, 07:39:26 pm »
At least be active, bud. Sorry no

KaOtiV

• Regular
  • We are one!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2019, 11:38:47 pm »
nope, most of reasons are explained above