login
April 28, 2024, 01:56:57 pm

Author Topic: General Discussions  (Read 19167 times)

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: General Discussions
« Reply #90 on: June 13, 2011, 12:22:29 pm »
on a more sour note some of the administration was poor (e.g. someone on red (pm me for name) kicking faf wasn't cool)

Code: [Select]
[19:16] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 Admin [IT]Stormeus kicked [MK]F.. Reason: Nice warp
I believe it was an honest mistake by stormeus though, he probably did it when the server warped and thought he was warping. Since faf doesn't warp, his ping may be high but it's constant, doesn't spike, and im 100% it wasn't from his PC either.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do agree that on some other cases the administration could have been better though, when it comes to banning/kicking people, admins need to be really sure about what they're doing and shouldn't just go by other ppl's guesses, experienced or not.

anty i guess you were talking about this one:

Code: [Select]
[01:29] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 Admin [VU]Veteran banned [TZ]waldir. Reason: HP hacks. (Reported by an exp. player)
[01:29] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 7[10] [MK]antY_ARMY: 14 lol?
[01:29] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 7[1] [IT]Marcell: 14 finally
[01:29] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 Time Remaining: 2 hours, 27 minutes and 58 seconds.
[01:29] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 Blue: 63334 Red: 5710
[01:29] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 7[15] [MK]NewK.: 14 ??
[01:29] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 7[4] TLK.Kevinzito: 14 . . . .
[01:29] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 7[10] [MK]antY_ARMY: 14 are u fucking serious?
[01:29] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 7[11] Leonard: 14 nooo
[01:29] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 7[6] [MK]F.: 14 O_o
[01:29] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 4** [EAF]Klaus died.
[01:29] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 7[7] [VU]Veteran: 14 I think he was banned in xe too
[01:29] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 ** 4  [IT]Marcell2 [1]14 killed 12 [DZ]Dead_Man2 [2]4 (M4) (Head)
[01:29] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 7[16] [DZ^]tmavs4: 14 haha
[01:29] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 7[16] [DZ^]tmavs4: 14 nic e
[01:29] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 7[11] Leonard: 14 waldir is no hack
[01:29] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 7[7] [VU]Veteran: 14 ill check but im pretty damn sure
This is what i meant by being sure first and then ban, not the other way around  :-\
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 12:35:46 pm by NewK »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Dead_Man

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 13, 2011, 12:30:54 pm »
also you fair admen Veteran death evaded me in blue base, droping himself to the water so we dont get point for the kill
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

shakejunt

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 13, 2011, 12:35:48 pm »
y is everyone acting like a little girl bout to get raped? anyways it was a good event very enjoyable and definitely should come back. some problems as already discussed, unbalanced the event.

ps. HAHAHAHAH FUCK U RED YOU LITTLE FUCKS YOU FUCKING COMPLAING DEATH EVADING SON OF A GUN SLIDING mother uffking fukker cunt lagger fps chitters   
OH YAH AND I MADE THE FIRST KILL OF THE WHOLE EVENT! HAHAH SUCK ON THAT REDFAGS

CoLa_z0r

• Crazy Man
  • Agape z0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 13, 2011, 12:38:15 pm »
This also helps reveal actual characters of the people, so I'm amused. It's good in all aspects :D
Waiting for the next Vice War babez.

>VC:MP Since 2007.
>Founder & Leader of DU (2008~).
>Highest Spree: 90 (@LW) | Highest Score: 1100 Kills (@SvM), 341 Kills (@LW).

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 13, 2011, 12:56:25 pm »
[Offtopic] Don't know if mentioned before but when the server crashed, sometimes the money reset, I went from 90k to 0

Just letting you guys know. :police:

on a more sour note some of the administration was poor (e.g. someone on red (pm me for name) kicking faf wasn't cool)

Kicking Faf, and baning the other guy (wich i dont recall the name) with the reason: "Reported by an experienced player".
I mean who cares if its experienced or not. Atleast attempt to check before pressing the Ban key.
 One of the worst MODERATOR I've ever saw. No offense   >:(
Please dont insult the WHOLE Moderation. I didnt even know that they kicked FaF. And who was it?

antY_ARMY

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 13, 2011, 01:01:59 pm »
First no one is actually insulting anyone. If you feel offended I'm sorry, it was not my intention.

Second, The moderator does the act of moderation, So yeh, it was one of the worst moderations i've ever seen. I didn't spoke about the WHOLE moderator's team.

Greets
antY
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 05:35:34 pm by antY_ARMY »

venkat

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 14, 2011, 11:26:40 am »
lol, didnt visit the thread for a day or two, and now its a shitstorm :D.

Coming to Bass being a lagger, you can sure point one in a crowd, but when it comes to blue, everybody were lagging. There were a couple of 500 pingers too.

FaF , "everything is allowed", that doesnt mean you abuse the fuck out of your weps even after you fuckheads outnumbered us. and not to mention ALL of Blue were doing that, including Hanney. Fuck it if you're gonna score the most kills sliding for 12 hours a day. Im not complaining, im just pointing out .

Anty ( or who ever posted a video ), Keep that video alone, we could have recorded more than 12 hours of lameness coming from blue. So, to hell with your video.

And why are you people being so pussy about that moderator who kicked FaF, report him, let the Admin/Mod give his explanation.

UJIbU4

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 14, 2011, 11:51:48 am »
I think we should give it a try on LU.
Yep (poll thread?), LU doesnt have much players but it's a great multiplayer, an event could gather enough people, that would be awesome.
Ahhh...no sea sparrow, but have you tried car killing in LU? (Im sure Uji will love it  ;D )
hehe  ::)

Crossfire|OutlawZ

• Crazy Man
  • Wubba Lubba DUBB DUBBB BIAAAAATCH!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 14, 2011, 11:53:08 am »
sure is

antY_ARMY

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 14, 2011, 12:00:54 pm »
lol, didnt visit the thread for a day or two, and now its a shitstorm :D.

Coming to Bass being a lagger, you can sure point one in a crowd, but when it comes to blue, everybody were lagging. There were a couple of 500 pingers too.

FaF , "everything is allowed", that doesnt mean you abuse the fuck out of your weps even after you fuckheads outnumbered us. and not to mention ALL of Blue were doing that, including Hanney. Fuck it if you're gonna score the most kills sliding for 12 hours a day. Im not complaining, im just pointing out .

Anty ( or who ever posted a video ), Keep that video alone, we could have recorded more than 12 hours of lameness coming from blue. So, to hell with your video.

And why are you people being so pussy about that moderator who kicked FaF, report him, let the Admin/Mod give his explanation.

please keep in mind that ure a lagger too.
please keep in mind that it's not blue team's fault that you guys were outnumbered.
please keep in mind that the video it's not mine.
please keep in mind that noone is bitching about nothing. Only pointing out some problems during the event, even if its administration team.
please keep in mind do not attempt to start a flame war in your posts.
everybody keep in mind that both red and blue team had laggers/lammers/QQ'ers, but noone actually broke any rule.

greetz antY  :)
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 12:08:04 pm by antY_ARMY »

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 14, 2011, 12:26:18 pm »

Lol red were kicked a couple of times too, nicoarin got kicked like 6/7 times, helix, and cola too. So like i said stop moaning about laggers, both teams had laggers. There was various ppl on the blue team that weren't lagging, i had a low ping just like anty and a couple more ppl and there was also ppl on red team that weren't lagging. The point i wanted to make with bass's lagging was that while the blue team had laggers too, none of us lagged like that.

Fuck it if you're gonna score the most kills sliding for 12 hours a day. Im not complaining, im just pointing out .
The red team scored alot more points by using the seasparrow,using DB and using rocket sliding than the blue team by sliding.

I seriously lmao everytime you talk about our "lameness", if you could record 12 hours of our lameness we could have recorded 24 hours out of the red team's lameness. With all the seasparrow abuse, DB and rocket sliding you still complain about us using the spaz and abusing it lmao

I'll even quote someone from the red team so you can understand it:
I was full time laming, spaz flamethrower grenades.
Zegro was smart to be using the spaz, if he saw us using the spaz, why shouldn't he use it too?
Can't you do the same?

PS: Im not trying to start a flame war here, just because my posts are long doesn't mean im trying to flame anyone, just making my points.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 12:34:13 pm by NewK »

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 14, 2011, 02:08:52 pm »
Don't worry, flamewars are good  8)

Writer of excessively long posts

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 14, 2011, 03:14:15 pm »
Don't worry, flamewars are good  8)
true dat!

FIGHT!  ;D

waldir

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 14, 2011, 07:10:03 pm »
veteran banned me for HP hacks :(
but i didn't hack
i have been killed a lot of times and before he ban me, he killed me
please unban me i want to take part in the next event
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 12:32:40 am by waldir »

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 14, 2011, 07:26:38 pm »
veteran banned me for HP hacks :(
but i didn't hack
i have been killed a lot of times and before he ban me, he killed me
You're lost lol

Playing VC:MP since September 2008.