April 26, 2024, 07:56:26 am

Author Topic: Cubans won the event  (Read 8187 times)

HunTinG

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
Re: Cubans won the event
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2016, 10:31:10 am »
Heh
And can't believe nutshell gamers lost even with one of their members caught in speed gear hacking earlier and with the TURKEY-Country guy fucked up mentally banning people for no reason.....
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

After lose from russians closed VU clan forever

Sevrin

• Crazy Man
  • Peace please
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2016, 10:35:33 am »
Talking about breaking using rocket in close range rule for once/twice. But wait, when you was camping our spawn with laser sniper which isn't allowed(stated in rules). Twice, I just spawned, moved a bit and you headshot me with sniper. Not only me, other cubans too right at their spawn positions, when Zeeshan said he's recieving too many reports about you and still he didn't kicked you nor banned. Just said in-game, but eh. Its ended now, have a nice year!
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Question to Stormeus: Where is TRC forums? We didn't even had a proper farewell because of you. :( :( :(

bhai

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 19, 2016, 10:41:43 am »
Talking about breaking using rocket in close range rule for once/twice. But wait, when you was camping our spawn with laser sniper which isn't allowed(stated in rules). Twice, I just spawned, moved a bit and you headshot me with sniper. Not only me, other cubans too right at their spawn positions, when Zeeshan said he's recieving too many reports about you and still he didn't kicked you nor banned. Just said in-game, but eh. Its ended now, have a nice year!
I was camping Cherry Popers, not Your spawn. I saw You there, I pop'ed. I wasn't camping Your spawn 24/7. Whenever I saw them, I poped. Simple and talking about 'other cubans' only You and Zeeshan were 2 who I killed. :)
« Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 10:46:34 am by bhai »

MaddyV

• Fanatic
  • tnx chicken for proteins
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 19, 2016, 11:12:16 am »
Congratulations,

Huge thanks to all the players for making this event fun(well not for everyone), and especially to axxo and Gangstaras, for having this all set up.

There were cons like the brutal kicks which made the event surprisingly less fun for players who use disc to play this game, and players with high ping, but overall, it was fun(to run around). And yet again, congratulations to all the winners, well played.

off-topic:- Bhai, the event's over, what happened, happened. You can't change it. Arguing with it further is of no use(unless you want to roast the shit out of my fam, which you can't), pece.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 11:15:33 am by MaddyV »
Winner Winner x 2 (list)

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 19, 2016, 01:01:53 pm »
GG.

VIVA CUBA LIBRE XD

PD: my respect for all the Haitian players and all the clans that were allied there, besides one player.

KRYSTINA TE COMISTE UNA BUENA VERGA QUE NO HABLAS? XD
« Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 01:03:38 pm by JuaN. »
Funny Funny x 6 (list)

Error[X]

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 19, 2016, 01:20:35 pm »
Good Team. Congratulation :D <3

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 19, 2016, 01:47:13 pm »
when you was camping our spawn with laser sniper which isn't allowed(stated in rules). Twice, I just spawned, moved a bit and you headshot me with sniper. Not only me, other cubans too right at their spawn positions, when Zeeshan said he's recieving too many reports about you and still he didn't kicked you nor banned. Just said in-game, but eh. Its ended now, have a nice year!

Bro all cubans was  at our  base and only spawn camping  thats why they reached the 3k lead.So, at that time where was you?you forgot about rules? Please don't say you wasn't there  at that time  you camping with sniper.
You blame bhai only for 2 kills on spawn position and your all team did 3k kills maybe you should tell your mates that camping isn't alloweed.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 01:49:18 pm by SMD_ASSHOLE »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Credits : KocKex

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 19, 2016, 01:49:43 pm »
lets just leave this to any other senior staff member instead of increasing forum's ftp space for no reason.

the video doesn't show close combat with rockets either

wtf you on son
Agree Agree x 8 Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

OmaRosh

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Always Kaizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 19, 2016, 01:53:06 pm »
when you was camping our spawn with laser sniper which isn't allowed(stated in rules). Twice, I just spawned, moved a bit and you headshot me with sniper. Not only me, other cubans too right at their spawn positions, when Zeeshan said he's recieving too many reports about you and still he didn't kicked you nor banned. Just said in-game, but eh. Its ended now, have a nice year!

Bro all cubans was  at our  base and only spawn camping  thats why they reached the 3k lead.So, at that time where was you?you forgot about rules? Please don't say you wasn't there  at that time  you camping with sniper.
You blame bhai only for 2 kills on spawn position and your all team did 3k kills maybe you should tell your mates that camping isn't alloweed.

I can't agree more. I got killed many times after 1-3 seconds of spawn by shotguns and heli-killing and no one cried :)

"Never fight close to omarosh..."

OmaRosh

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Always Kaizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 19, 2016, 03:31:26 pm »

I didn't want to do that but Metalord you used rocket in close range against me and I assume you know you did
I don't know what happened with bhai but you said  :

I was kicked by Bhai for using rocket in a "close combat" and said that he would upload a video, here's the proof about it (there's no video needed, here's the logs). You're just an idiot. Next time don't give admin rights to this kind of kids, they doesn't know how to administrate a server nor a simple event.
If I had to vote for the two most butthurt players of the VW I would say Bhai who kicked me with that stupid reason (he didn't know what to do and took advantage of his admin power).........

Evidence :

Winner Winner x 3 (list)

"Never fight close to omarosh..."

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 19, 2016, 03:48:00 pm »

I didn't want to do that but Metalord you used rocket in close range against me and I assume you know you did
I don't know what happened with bhai but you said  :

I was kicked by Bhai for using rocket in a "close combat" and said that he would upload a video, here's the proof about it (there's no video needed, here's the logs). You're just an idiot. Next time don't give admin rights to this kind of kids, they doesn't know how to administrate a server nor a simple event.
If I had to vote for the two most butthurt players of the VW I would say Bhai who kicked me with that stupid reason (he didn't know what to do and took advantage of his admin power).........

Evidence :

a kill log is definitely substantial evidence to prove close combat rocket usage

I suggest you try pasting a kill log from IRC next time, that will definitely convince the masses
Agree Agree x 3 Funny Funny x 4 (list)

noori

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 19, 2016, 03:50:50 pm »
It could have been a grenade  that does not prove anything at all if you have video  post it .
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

Klaus

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Argonath RPG
« Reply #42 on: December 19, 2016, 03:56:14 pm »
Metalord fires a rocket at the Pizza restaurant and was clearly not aiming at Bhai on the video. Afterwards he turns his attention to you and uses stubby. I fail to see any close ranged rocket use. 
Agree Agree x 3 (list)

Howl

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 19, 2016, 03:56:33 pm »
The event is over.
Are you people on drugs? Stop making a shitstorm out of an event which happens only once in a year.

Congratulations Cubans, well played Haitians.
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 3 (list)

Smok3

• Fanatic
  • The Smokeraptor ϟϟ
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 19, 2016, 04:21:56 pm »
The event is over.
Are you people on drugs? Stop making a shitstorm out of an event which happens only once in a year.

Congratulations Cubans, well played Haitians.

that is the best part of the event,join the vu forum to see the drama
Agree Agree x 5 Funny Funny x 5 (list)