April 24, 2024, 07:30:53 am

Author Topic: Cubans won the event  (Read 8182 times)

Signal

• Regular
  • al mallu
    • View Profile
Re: Cubans won the event
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2016, 06:42:55 am »
congratulations cubans for the win and hope everyone had fun during the get together of the vcmp community that happens in a year.
Till the next year we meet Viva mucho vcmp :)

One of the best incident for me.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ZUBI

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2016, 06:57:11 am »
Very well played Haitians/Cubabs much appreciated.

Thanks to Axxo and VW6 Team for making this possible and enjoyable.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Credits : Berkley/Gohan

Sevrin

• Crazy Man
  • Peace please
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2016, 08:58:51 am »
First of all, huge thanks to the organizers and event staff. Great job, there was ups and downs in script due to crashes/restarts but everything was great tbh.

Very well played haitians team, you was on lead in the beginning and middle but last not the least, cubans made a great comeback.

Congratulations to all cubans!! Each one of you did a great job

Vicewar is a great event and this was my 2nd vicewar and it was the best one. Thanks again organizers/VU and all in-game staff.

Ggwp!! See ya next year!
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Question to Stormeus: Where is TRC forums? We didn't even had a proper farewell because of you. :( :( :(

bhai

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2016, 09:02:33 am »
I was kicked by Bhai for using rocket in a "close combat" and said that he would upload a video, here's the proof about it (there's no video needed, here's the logs). You're just an idiot. Next time don't give admin rights to this kind of kids, they doesn't know how to administrate a server nor a simple event.
Congratulations on Your winning. But, lemme say You 1 thing. I've a life. 1 life. I'm really busy now adays, I've couple of things to do in My life, ain't freeman. I was busy yesterday so that's why I didn't uploaded Your video and VW6 was just about 1 day, so I would rather to decide enjoy it and do My things which I normally do everyday.

Here, This was the second time, I guess when You were running like a kid right behind from the Pizza's side, You knew We are behind You (Me, Amal or MAYBE someone else) You were running right after the behind of Pizza's side You ran to right close to Cemetery and then to that Meat shop. So when We were running after You, It was second time I saw someone doing close range with Rockets, and ofc there was no one else there but You there with Rockets. Even after running and 'KNOWING WE WERE AFTER YOU' You decided to stop and use rockets like this;

now, it isn't less then 20M or maybe less then 20M? Just check how close to Your Rocket I'm, but the difference is You shot it right straight that We are right behind You, But I was on that tree sides and I guess it would have been same if You would have shot Me instead of shooting it straight.

Despite that, it was fun. Many of the Haitians players got really upset. If I had to vote for the two most butthurt players of the VW I would say Bhai who kicked me with that stupid reason (he didn't know what to do and took advantage of his admin power), and the other was Cristiana who started to cry really hard, big thanks to them to make the game fun.
Thanks for Your vote. Yes, I didn't knew what to do and took advantage yes nice good of My Admins commands, or You were just lucky You got a kick instead of a ban?

EDIT: Ye, I could be wrong. But, still I did there what was right for Me and what I saw there. Cheers.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 09:10:48 am by bhai »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 8 (list)

HunTinG

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2016, 09:04:47 am »
Cubans won
As expected.
As usual.
4th gang war won.
Soon VU banned everyone from VCMP and go play Mario Flash   O0 O0 O0 O0

After lose from russians closed VU clan forever
Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

QarZ

• Crazy Man
  • you won't be able to think about anyone other than
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2016, 09:08:56 am »
Congratulations cubans
Well played Haitians

Piterus

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2016, 09:14:46 am »
Congratulations to both teams.

VC:MP since 2012, LU-DM Team Owner, some other things also in the past.

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2016, 09:30:16 am »

where the rocket glitching tho ???
Agree Agree x 3 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

bhai

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2016, 09:43:12 am »
[21:57:23]  Admin Bhai has kicked =TRC=metalord. Reason: [ do more close range rocket ]

[21:57:23]  Admin Bhai has kicked =TRC=metalord. Reason: [ do more close range rocket ]

Disagree Disagree x 2 Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

ZUBI

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2016, 10:01:06 am »

Talking about video Footage!
« Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 10:02:43 am by ZUBI »
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Credits : Berkley/Gohan

bhai

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2016, 10:07:43 am »

Talking about video Footage!

You guys are sick or what? I kicked him for Close Range with Rockets not for Rocket glitching. See in video how his rocket is close. Complete sick people You are.
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

RaideN

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2016, 10:12:40 am »
Congratulations Cubans!

Bart's Work

Zeeshan.Bhatti

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2016, 10:16:36 am »
san of sasti murgi @ZUBI  xD

Congratulations cubans.

Current Experience: EC Admin.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Referee, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Referee, ECKO Management, EYE4 Referee.
TRC Member - Since 03, May, 2017

noori

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2016, 10:17:42 am »
bhai don, I dont see any rg in footage . :)
« Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 10:31:45 am by noori »
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

bhai

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2016, 10:26:19 am »
lets just leave this to any other senior staff member instead of increasing forum's ftp space for no reason.