login
March 29, 2024, 02:22:24 pm

Author Topic: trash talk topic  (Read 28899 times)

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: trash talk topic
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2016, 07:06:40 pm »
i need anxiolytics to deal with them, where could i get them from at the cheapest price krystianoo? since you are an expert about all of this, which one would you recommend? lorazempam diazepam clonazepam etc... smth tells me youre more acquatained with diazepam, plls tell me which one kurwa trc hater pllls

yeah man you sure could use some pills XD

7 mins 5 mins 8 mins even if its 69 mins you know VU just got lucky, you may thank we're not in 0.3z you may know what rape would happen to VU clan right?, many of you know it pretty much, thanks god 0.4 makes it lil more even, see you there VU, dont act big headed cos the biggest thing VU has ever done is losing to ULK 9-8 a kiss to you ;*

Of course i know it man xD, VU lost 6-1 agaisnt ULK 6 months before that 9-8 happened you know why  that 6-1 wasnt repeated as final score? beacause me metalord eddy grand etc were there, otherwise... what is also a disgrace is you accepting a trial tag after being a DnA member, quite dissapointing VanHelSinG.
Funny Funny x 3 Winner Winner x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2016, 07:11:25 pm »
well your freaky blog ( not gonna reveal it) says pretty much about it? so krys little depressed guy which one? diazepam right? dont get a heart atatck cos of this man. get relaxed take a diazepam dont go too hard in emotions man, seriously take this easy, wanna some valium krystianoo? nobody wants to have a 20+ year old guy dying either for a heart attack or depression

take it easy im not trying to make you feel bad so take a valium krys for real.

This is only to help you mate, since youre a depressed 20 year old guy and thats not very common take all the axiolytics you want, take it bad if you want this only goes to help you, i hope you get out from that black hole depression is, good luck i could give you some non-medical anxiolytics which are more effective at a cheap price,
dont take this an attack krys i dont want you to go worse in your depression issue seriosuly, with all my best wishes, juan the pharm
« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 07:17:33 pm by JuaN. »
Agree Agree x 4 Funny Funny x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2016, 07:16:40 pm »

well your freaky blog ( not gonna reveal it) says pretty much about it? so krys little depressed guy which one? diazepam right? dont get a heart atatck cos of this man. get relaxed take a diazepam dont go too hard in emotions man, seriously take this easy, wanna some valium krystianoo? nobody wants to have a 20+ year old guy dying either for a heart attack or depression

take it easy im not trying to make you feel bad so take a valium krys for real.

This only to help you mate, since youre a depressed 20 year old guy and thats not very common take al lthe axiolytics you want, take it bad if you want this only goes to help you, i hope you get out from that black hole depression is, good luck i could give you some non-medical anxiolytics which are more effective at a cheap price,
dont take this an attack krys i dont want you to go worse in your depression issue seriosuly, with all my best wishes, juan the pharm

learn ur clan history ahahha

go cry in corner

Funny Funny x 1 (list)

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2016, 07:23:11 pm »
you may be so excited you cant think, like i said take an anxiolytic pill cos you have a problem, why did you come with that krystianoo leaving or rejoining trc thing? lol i see anxiety is taking over your head calm down at least i didnt get kicked from dna like you did, since youre very motional about this game, that may have caused your anxiolytic pills addiction who knows.

like i said dont take this bad, this is a game youre like 20 year old you dont need those pills, talk with your mom dad brothers etc, solve your issue.

dont take this as an offence like youre doing, posting nosense images from the trc forum, what does have to do with me? ( i wasnt even there during that time lol, and anyway youre bragging an underboss rank from a clan youre always insulting all the time right now? like i gave a fuck lol, you came back to dna crying for a second chance after being kicked iguess they knew your prob thats why they gave you the 2nd chance, we the pharm look good for you man dont forget it)

anyway im still trying to help ya, thats why im telling this, so nobody attacks you cos youre pretty emotional about this as i got to know.

seriously krystianoo solve your disease get out from that depression best of whises, juan the pharm ( in case you still want anxiolytics call me, oops sorry i shouldn do this)
« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 07:27:53 pm by JuaN. »
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 3 Winner Winner x 2 (list)

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2016, 07:34:26 pm »
Funny Funny x 7 Artistic Artistic x 4 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2016, 07:35:55 pm »
Don't target someone's personal life if you don't have any, this is game and we are not targeting someone's real life, we don't know if he takes any pills or why he takes, that's his matter, again i am saying don't target someone's life, in case if you say he posted video of maddy and targeted his life, i hate to disappoint you but maddy uploaded it ask him to delete it, thank you very much for reading this and you may drop a reply regarding my post but trust me you will get a reply from me that will make you cry within 1 min. :)

P.S i hope you reply because i am bored and i wanna insult someone badly, because it's been while.

kisses :* :*
Winner Winner x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2016, 07:40:10 pm »
juan i wonder if youre a crypto pilltaker cause that appears to be the only thing you use against me and theres a shitton of other things you dumbass XD

at least im not in a clan with retards who give winner rates to posts that are de facto against them

or with people who were kicked from a clan and joined another one the same day XDDDDDDDD such fucking loyalty

« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 07:42:48 pm by krystianoo »
Funny Funny x 11 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2016, 07:43:12 pm »
lol wilson krystiana also posted something similar as maddy's in some private blog, dont give your opinion if youre not sure about it all, lil wilson, go insult me all you want now, you still mad for a negative vote i made 5 years ago, such a rencorous guy like krystina's with trc

youre also an hypocrite cos of the maddy thing, go leave being an hypocrite and come up with better arguments
youre biased go defend krystianoo, but put excuses about the maddy thing, you also make fun out of all the nabs you can,

LESS HYPOCRESY WILSANA PLEASE
Funny Funny x 3 Winner Winner x 2 (list)

noori

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2016, 07:44:13 pm »

Now go cry in corner , you talk to much .

I do not want to post here the private info of DNA so its better you STFU .You know very well how much we all liked you back then .
I got invited the same day So why should i put down a good offer .
Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 2 (list)

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 07, 2016, 07:46:17 pm »
nobody gives a fuck about your lagger skills, frankly the only ones that care about the result of vcdc is trc cos they have no other things that they achieved that they can brag about

and again

Pwnt Pwnt x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 07, 2016, 07:46:35 pm »
Man i hope no one bring sara here.

btw don't leave TRC juan there is no clan for you, but you are hoping clans since your daddy hopped your mom in a wrong way and you came out from ass.
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

La[Z]eR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VUz0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 07, 2016, 07:48:29 pm »
Maddy is sory pls forgive him
Regards ~ Maddy
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 (list)

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 07, 2016, 07:48:42 pm »
krystina dont lie to yourself man, youre always trying to make fun out of everyone but look at yourself, taking diazempam, valium pills cos of the high emotions you get over a 13 year old game (at the age of 20+)

i seriously dont know whats worse ( you also came insulting someone else from the trc clan as its pettan)
what does noori has to do here? im talking about you, you got kicked i dont care about anyone else, youre always talking shit about ppl especially about trc, going in servers with jebac_trc nick which means fuck trc or whatever, that only shows you have a higher problem than i thought.

want a higher dose krys? later yo ucan post it in your freaky blog so we can all now

I REPEAT this is nto intended to offend you, just to help you remember that, regards the pharm
Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

noori

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 07, 2016, 07:49:04 pm »
For me it is an achievement which you dreamed about and still do deep down .

May i know your individual Achievements  also ??

Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 2 (list)

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 07, 2016, 07:52:51 pm »
lol wilson you go with mom jokes, that shows everything, bring sara all you want i could bring another family member that dead, friends that got killed, i hope you dont experience that even tho youre a true retard but i unlike others i never had to take any pills to overcome close deaths, other ppl need it to overcome a game issues lol.

unlike you wilson, ive applied to join clans like 10 times yeah(TOP ONES MOST OF THEM), cant say ive never been denied in any, even more got accepted in all of them as full member including that one youre in, besides from ULK, can you say the same? lil taliban? ajaja

(remember wilson applying to some clan else, claiming he should be accepted cos he was the one who made sprees the most LOL)
« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 08:00:19 pm by JuaN. »
Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)