May 05, 2024, 06:05:42 pm

Author Topic: Application - Gudio  (Read 6277 times)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Gudio
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2012, 08:25:25 pm »
Gudio, you're undoubtedly a very skilled and experienced player but I also have a problem with your arrogance. The reason you've applied here seems a little odd, Veteran told me he hadn't asked you for a month or so. I'm unsure about why you want to join, I can't tell whether you actually like the clan or not.

Here's a question, if you had to wear the [VU_R] tag for a month before moving up to VU, would you still want to join?
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Writer of excessively long posts

Sephiroth

« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2012, 08:52:51 pm »
Just to clear things up. The reason he left ULK is because he was bored.

He pmed me a few weeks ago and said he wanted to reapply now that we're "doing events (vcct)" and I told him if he did get re-accepted, it'd probably be TLKr to test loyalty. He lost interest at that point.

Nothing personal Gudio, just making sure everything is out in the open.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 08:54:40 pm by Sephiroth »
Cannot rate own posts

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2012, 09:01:12 pm »

He pmed me a few weeks ago and said he wanted to reapply now that we're "doing events (vcct)" and I told him if he did get re-accepted, it'd probably be TLKr to test loyalty. He lost interest at that point.

I hereby change my vote to Trainee as a test of loyalty.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real

ToXic

• Vice Underdog Trainee (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
  • U BaD AsS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2012, 09:04:26 pm »

After this i am also gonna change my vote to trainee .

Gudio

« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2012, 09:14:16 pm »
Veteran told me he hadn't asked you for a month or so.

Veteran just invited me to the clan.
This:
Because Veteran and Brian were spamming me to join; GRAND has been accepted
can be interpreted as a joke. We know they aren't spammers, lol.
In any case, I can't find another good clan in VC:MP, you know that. I was in TLK and I want to try 'my game life' in another. You should understand it.

Here's a question, if you had to wear the [VU_R] tag for a month before moving up to VU, would you still want to join?
Yes.

Who the fuck told you I was bored? I could write post in ULK forum "I'm bored, cya".

I lost interest because I saw new applications in ULK forum and I saw you are accepting stupid players now, sorry. Also I don't know (and maybe 90% of TLKs) don't know who is the leader/vice leader in ULK. If you have all ULK as co-leaders, I'm sure you have flamewars.

#Down
It hurts us alot more to have a TLK leave than a TLKr.
I'm sorry, but I know why I don't want to join TLK again. Don't try to manipulate - I don't like that. Btw. maybe it hurts only you, because I'm not sure if others ULK care about my leaving :)
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 09:34:02 pm by Gudio »
Cannot rate own posts

Sephiroth

« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2012, 09:23:50 pm »
I lost interest because I saw new applications in ULK forum and I saw you are accepting stupid players now, sorry. Also I don't know (and maybe 90% of TLKs) don't know who is the leader/vice leader in ULK. If you have all ULK as co-leaders, I'm sure you have flamewars.

funny how you never mentioned that before. nice job coming up with it on the spot. because what you said was you didn't want to reapply because you "aren't at tlkr level"

Which is true, skillwise and attitude you are not TLKr or [VU_T] level. But if given a second chance with us you would have had to be a TLKr once again regardless, for extra insurance that you wouldn't get bored and leave again. It hurts us alot more to have a TLK leave than a TLKr.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 09:25:25 pm by Sephiroth »
Cannot rate own posts

Sephiroth

« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2012, 09:45:02 pm »
#Down
It hurts us alot more to have a TLK leave than a TLKr.
I'm sorry, but I know why I don't want to join TLK again. Don't try to manipulate - I don't like that. Btw. maybe it hurts only you, because I'm not sure if others ULK care about my leaving :)

I was speaking on a no-name basis, I wasn't even trying to put you in there. I'm saying period, if a TLKr leaves, no big deal. if a TLK leaves, it's a little bit of a hit. It doesn't matter WHO it is, it's the rank they're carrying when they leave. Of course there are exceptions, but none apply to this case.

Sorry for the double post but gudio edited his post before mine addressing the one after it...

Anyways, i came here to address a point, and that's exactly what I did. Right now by continuing what seems to be a pointless argument, you're working to disrupt your application or throw it offtopic by 7 replies.
If you have any further quarrel with me about this, you should address it with me in a PM or in an IRC channel with VU leadership present. Continuing the argument in this app topic is pointless and probably harmful/disruptive to your application.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 09:52:11 pm by Sephiroth »
Cannot rate own posts

Gudio

« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2012, 10:11:42 pm »
Sorry, but in my opinion you are trying to disrupt my application. I couldn't silent after seeing your post.
Cannot rate own posts

Sephiroth

« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2012, 10:27:03 pm »
Thats a fair assumption but this is meant for votes only from my understanding
Cannot rate own posts

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2012, 10:41:49 pm »
Gudio is a good guy, deserves Rookie.

Playing VC:MP since September 2008.

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2012, 11:12:50 pm »
u shock me gudio. ur one of the last ppl id think to join clans. alot a shit happens in my absence. rookie. past doesnt judge the future, just gives a 50% chance insight. lets see wat u will do is my take

Shadow

« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2012, 05:56:35 am »
ULK SPIES ! F*cK!

NVM, trainee
Cannot rate own posts

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2012, 08:49:33 am »
In light of what has been said above, my vote is rookie for a month and then full member. Thanks for clearing it up for us.

Writer of excessively long posts

MaDKilleR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi.
    • View Profile
    • MaDKiLLeR's Site
« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2012, 09:21:35 am »
Rookie.

- [VU]MaDKiLLeR

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2012, 02:05:00 pm »
so me and vet convinced you huh Gudio? Full/Rookie
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 02:07:21 pm by brian »

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help