May 04, 2024, 02:52:29 am

Author Topic: trash talk topic  (Read 30487 times)

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
Re: trash talk topic
« Reply #120 on: December 08, 2016, 06:55:14 pm »

fast typer:

« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 07:07:55 pm by Milko »
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 6 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

HARIS

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: December 08, 2016, 07:10:15 pm »
Agree Agree x 4 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Milko

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: December 08, 2016, 07:11:15 pm »
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: December 08, 2016, 11:29:42 pm »
lol slav guy ( pretty much sounds like slave and says pretty much about croatia as well) id could show you my cock may be bigger than yours and your fathers mixed, just wont give you pleasure i dont want i lil slave guy wanking in some corner ( youre always assuming other ppl are gay, that makes me think smth as well, slave :D) no man i wont give you what you want. :&
I've a question.
How do you know the size of his father's cock?

How would he know the size of my cock at the first place of this argue?(get owned at failing in your sucky joke loool) the same goes to you lil VU asslicker keep trying to get a spot in VU_T AJAJAJ.

after all of this ive spoken to wilson and got somewhat along i do apologize for the taliban things i said about him, i even had a duel with him, it doesnt matter and a decent talk with him and that whats matters, like i said when i came back to vcmp after three years of being inactive i saw some vu members for no reason, i did really think wowo after 3 years and a half still mad about that, great, even my relationship with wilson has been always a real crap, i do give my respects to him. sorry wilson if ive ever offended you, however i dont with the anxiety guy krystianoo.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 11:34:48 pm by JuaN. »
Funny Funny x 3 (list)

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: December 08, 2016, 11:42:26 pm »
lol slav guy ( pretty much sounds like slave and says pretty much about croatia as well) id could show you my cock may be bigger than yours and your fathers mixed, just wont give you pleasure i dont want i lil slave guy wanking in some corner ( youre always assuming other ppl are gay, that makes me think smth as well, slave :D) no man i wont give you what you want. :&

and now I'm triggered with racism and calling others slaves.

Juan u fag simply go get yourself a life cause tbh u are the one and only slave who has a dick the size of an olive.

I didn't want to get into this but the word (Slave) just triggered me. I hate racism

go /kill yourself u dumb stupid Cuban monster cocksucking faggot

And sevrin the only brain donor here is u u idiotic Cuban cocksucker

why calling me cuban? im not? my country spain did make an empire like england and portugal did all around the world, remember spanish militars are there in your pov country just to help you, you hould know that, EL LIBANO MI ANO, jajaj so show some respect to spain since we re helping you.  EL LIBANO MI ANO means lebanon my anus in case you didnt get it, show some respect.
Funny Funny x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Smok3

• Fanatic
  • The Smokeraptor ϟϟ
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: December 09, 2016, 12:13:47 am »

Funny Funny x 3 (list)

Milko

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: December 09, 2016, 12:24:44 am »
hahahahahahahahahahaha
Agree Agree x 4 (list)

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: December 09, 2016, 12:28:01 am »
why calling me cuban? im not?
You must have forgot the team you applied for while keeping track of all the cock sizes.  O0 O0
Funny Funny x 8 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: December 09, 2016, 12:45:24 am »
what does being a player from a tourny that some old vcmp player made (you axxo chainsaw addict guy you) make me a cuban? applying for cuban team? track dick sizes ? well since youre  a haitian you should know it dont you ( black ones) ajaja

(dont get me wrong axxo, i appreciate your work, doing these ideas to vcmp since 2009, just wanted to comeback your post no hard feelings tho even you like trying to backstab me ingame, dont get me wrong i dont mean it that way nor want to since youre a haitian jeje)
« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 12:53:30 am by JuaN. »
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Milko

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: December 09, 2016, 01:02:52 am »
Funny Funny x 5 (list)

[EAF]King

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: December 09, 2016, 03:33:22 am »
I'm sad..... :(((((((((((((((((((

I'll be fighting my own flesh and blood!!!

(fyi those who don't know, I usually play with Haitian skin cuz I love dem bubas)

lag n' roll gonna happen here bros
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Milko

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: December 09, 2016, 04:42:12 am »
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Azure

• Crazy Man
  • VUholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: December 09, 2016, 04:43:28 am »

and now I'm triggered with racism and calling others slaves.

Juan u fag simply go get yourself a life cause tbh u are the one and only slave who has a dick the size of an olive.

I didn't want to get into this but the word (Slave) just triggered me. I hate racism

go /kill yourself u dumb stupid Cuban monster cocksucking faggot

And sevrin the only brain donor here is u u idiotic Cuban cocksucker

why calling me cuban? im not? my country spain did make an empire like england and portugal did all around the world, remember spanish militars are there in your pov country just to help you, you hould know that, EL LIBANO MI ANO, jajaj so show some respect to spain since we re helping you.  EL LIBANO MI ANO means lebanon my anus in case you didnt get it, show some respect.

just for ur information no one us hepping us we are an independent country and if lebanon is your anus then spain is my dick
(No offense for respectful spanish players)

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: December 09, 2016, 06:11:36 am »
9 pages into the thread and I still don't remotely understand what the fuck is going on

Agree Agree x 7 Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

killerkid

• Fanatic
  • Hello there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: December 09, 2016, 06:57:00 am »
Juan Please

Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men!