May 03, 2024, 08:45:47 pm

Author Topic: trash talk topic  (Read 30377 times)

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: trash talk topic
« Reply #60 on: December 07, 2016, 08:13:33 pm »
and krystianoo you should look at your medical prescription in case it expires and you die from heart attack xD, youre proud of all the work eddy and the other spanish latinos did, but when it comes to talk about your match agaisnt noori you rather prefer to skip it.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 07, 2016, 08:15:39 pm »
lmao dude youre really funny

what are zubi's individual achievements? maddy's? tarkan's? shenn's? kyzo's? ryxen's? pettan's? sevrin's? juan's? sam's? xgamer's? woodland's?

nobody gives a fuck that you won one event that won't ever repeat in the same form again so you should stop masturbating cos youre still a loser xD

@juan

no problem imma just drop it here
Code: [Select]
<+AttDef2> [SS]Eddy killed [VU]Ferrari32 (Flamethrower) (Body) (16.307).
<+AttDef2> [SS]Astaroth exploded.
<+AttDef2> [VU_R]Siezer killed [SS]Eddy (M60) (Left leg) (14.8092).
<+AttDef2> [SS]Pumak47 killed [VU]GangstaRas (Stubby Shotgun) (Right arm) (4.9125).
<+AttDef2> [SS]krystianoo killed VU.Amal (M4) (Head) (62.7612).
<+AttDef2> [SS]krystianoo killed [VU_R]Siezer (MP5) (Right leg) (10.9087).
<+AttDef2> [SS]krystianoo killed [VU]Dr.Shawn (Pump-Action Shotgun) (Body) (12.2394).
<+AttDef2> -> Attackers have won.
<+AttDef2> -> Top Scorer: [SS]krystianoo (3)
<+AttDef2> -> Current Score - Red: 794 Blue: 796
SS WON
-----------------------------------------
SS DEFENDING

<+AttDef2> -> vito started base ID: 12 Name: Prawn Mansion

<+AttDef2> [SS]krystianoo killed [VU]GangstaRas (Pump-Action Shotgun) (Left leg) (3.8147).
<+AttDef2> [SS]krystianoo killed [VU]Ferrari32 (M4) (Head) (30.7726).
<+AttDef2> [SS]Astaroth killed VU.Amal (Explosion) (Body) (45.4106).
<+AttDef2> [SS]krystianoo killed [VU_R]Siezer (M4) (Head) (42.7267).
<+AttDef2> [SS]krystianoo killed [VU]Dr.Shawn (M4) (Body) (59.2703).
<+AttDef2> -> Defenders have won.
<+AttDef2> -> Top Scorer: [SS]krystianoo (4)
<+AttDef2> -> Current Score - Red: 794 Blue: 797
SS WON
-----------------------------------------
SS DEFENDING

<+AttDef2> -> vito started base ID: 12 Name: Prawn Mansion

<@AttDef2> [SS]krystianoo killed [VU]Ferrari32 (Chainsaw) (Body) (8.22458).
<@AttDef2> [VU]GangstaRas killed [SS]Astaroth (Explosion) (Body) (53.1329).
<@AttDef2> [SS]krystianoo killed [VU_R]Gohan. (MP5) (Body) (13.8744).
<@AttDef2> [VU_R]Siezer killed [SS]HexiN_dr (M60) (Head) (46.4574).
<@AttDef2> [SS]krystianoo killed [VU]GangstaRas (MP5) (Left arm) (10.3272).
<@AttDef2> [SS]krystianoo killed VU.Amal (Chainsaw) (Body) (1.68581).
<@AttDef2> [VU_R]Siezer killed [SS]krystianoo (M60) (Head) (13.7016).
<@AttDef2> -> Defenders have won.
<@AttDef2> -> Top Scorer: [SS]krystianoo (4)

we work as a team and we kicked your ass as a team, and we will kick your ass in vice war

no offense to my vu bros, was a friendly match and we have good relations :) juan the only good relations u have with someone in vcmp is in your fucking gaming cafes

old pic
« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 08:21:13 pm by krystianoo »
Funny Funny x 10 Winner Winner x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 07, 2016, 08:21:45 pm »
wilson my little hypocrite go keep insulting noobs when you were one of them crying over a no, its useless to talk with contradicting yourself, taking family shits into discussion like those cafe players do, seems liek your not that different from them lol
« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 08:25:49 pm by JuaN. »
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

noori

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 07, 2016, 08:23:18 pm »
First of all i won 2 dueling events Not one  and you were knocked out in both of them .You cared a shit load about it that is why you participated .

Now don't lie that you don't care about them .Regarding other names you mentioned i am only answerable for myself .

Again with the CW's you are one hell of a stubborn kid . Were you the only one who was playing against VU's ?? and if you are bragging about that because of you they had won than you are contradicting your own words of playing as a team .
Do you have any answer for that ?

and good editing at least you're better at editing than your individual skills .
« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 08:26:25 pm by noori »
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 07, 2016, 08:23:57 pm »
VW that unbalanced event i gues someone else made it on advantage not to loose it this year? ohh welll krys prett ywell >:D 1 one valium pill as price go enjoy it
Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 07, 2016, 08:28:13 pm »
First of all i won 2 dueling events Not one  and you were knocked out in both of them .You cared a shit load about it that is why you participated .

Now don't lie that you don't care about them .Regarding other names you mentioned i am only answerable for myself .

because you mention my name and ask me what are my individual achievements you retard and you think i haven't any - while your clanmates are in the same (worse) situation than i am

and if you are bragging about that because of you they had won than you are contradicting your own words of playing as a team .
Do you have any answer for that ?

i know you are mentally handicapped and shit so ill explain

youre calling me out for being useless to the team so i just posted logs that prove i'm not

maybe you should read what you actually write

i also find it surprising you had the balls to post before asking your leader for permission

VW that unbalanced event i gues someone else made it on advantage not to loose it this year?

yeah its a jewish conspiracy to make blue lose this year ahaha

go and beg tom to join you dumbass

after all hes the one that should be taking pills since hes a megalomaniac and shit

Dec 05 21:23:45 <[TDH]Tom> They will never accept our might and influence in this game
Dec 05 21:24:06 <[TDH]Tom> If you really believbe there is something stronger than WK in this game - you live in your own reality

and good editing at least you're better at editing than your individual skills .

while your clan is good at nothing  :'(

Funny Funny x 1 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 07, 2016, 08:28:21 pm »
Lol keep calling me taliban, don't forget your half clan belong to same country as mine, are you insulting them too? interesting.

Let papa WiLsOn fix this for you.

first of all, i am not wilson, i am WiLsOn, type my nick carefully you yabba dabba bitch xD

lol wilson still mixing things do you know the difference between supposing something and affirm smth' when you do let me know, i didnt even read the rest of your post cos of coming from you it would be a mix or non relevant things, in case you dont know it i dont give a fuck about vcmp i just did all those post about the cw to heat up the cw making it better, a better rivalry you know, you now liek you always do you touch family and go high in insults, i could make a lot of fun out of you trust me, i dont want to though and since youre playing in home (vu forum) itd have no sense, you were the same paki nublet gettind bullied everytime back when you were a noob (well i guess you still are) and yet now you make fun out of every guy you want making fun out of ppl from your same country cos of their english or whatever, when you were even worse and you still are in my opinion, go leave that hypocresy and do not try to defend ppl from personal things when youre the first one laughing at it when you have the chance.

i could make a lot of fun out of you trust me, i dont want to though and since youre playing in home (vu forum) itd have no sense

lol bring your ass on irc then i am waiting show me what you made of you, you lil shemale whore, i ain't gonna insult your country, i am well educated taliban  8), come on irc make yourself proud xD
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #67 on: December 07, 2016, 08:35:23 pm »
Funny Funny x 11 Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

noori

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 07, 2016, 08:35:57 pm »
Come on kry Be on the point .Abuse me all you want  but that is not gonna change the facts .

I usually try to avoid  drama's  but you are the one who brings me into it all the time  Maybe you have free time but i don't . So pardon me Sir i have real life activities to which i must give priority Unlike you .

And yes improve you're individual skills and maybe in few years you will grow from being a Sore looser to a good individual player .
Agree Agree x 2 Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 07, 2016, 08:38:07 pm »
Wow... this thread makes the VKs server forum look like a board of intellectuals.
Agree Agree x 4 Funny Funny x 8 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 07, 2016, 08:39:23 pm »
Come on kry Be on the point .Abuse me all you want  but that is not gonna change the facts .

I usually try to avoid  drama's  but you are the one who brings me into it all the time  Maybe you have free time but i don't . So pardon me Sir i have real life activities to which i must give priority Unlike you .

And yes improve you're individual skills and maybe in few years you will grow from being a Sore looser to a good individual player .

nice response bro now go back to the hole you crawled out from

elvis leaving the building
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

noori

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 07, 2016, 08:42:43 pm »
Directions not needed i am mentally stable to make decisions .

Milko

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 07, 2016, 08:45:07 pm »
Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 12 (list)

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 07, 2016, 08:45:43 pm »
juani hope no one bring sara here

Directions not needed i am mentally stable to make decisions .

You cared a shit load about it that is why you participated .

Now don't lie that you don't care about them

« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 08:55:34 pm by krystianoo »

Milko

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 07, 2016, 08:55:24 pm »
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 8 Winner Winner x 1 (list)