April 27, 2024, 11:42:36 pm

Author Topic: Application - Fr3aK/Freak  (Read 1921 times)

Freak

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Secret Slayers
Re: Application - Fr3aK/Freak
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2015, 12:25:54 pm »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Sk

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • #VU
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2015, 02:30:24 pm »
not ready yet.
+ i want you to tell me about this
Time you have played vcmp/samp: I started in 2011 to play vcmp then after 2013 i left vcmp because i started playing Counter Strike.
because i hardly doubt if you ever started vcmp in 2011 because i only recently saw you in lw.
any other account you have used or where ever you have registered/played because you said you have played almost 2 years and there is not much old records about you.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 02:44:17 pm by Sk »
Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

le pro
http://i.imgur.com/j6yise0.png

Krediit Kokcex

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2015, 03:43:00 pm »
I am sorry Gohana. I have improved myself since the last time i met you. Give me a chance to prove myself and if i do not show maturity then report me and i will leave the clan.
Step by step, man. when you get accepted here, i'll talk with you about reports of attitude, maturity, etc.
I saw you 4 or 5 times, you even not show your changes, I guess you are only a "child". Sorry if you feel offended. Try to really improve yourself. Now, I don't see changes about you.
I'll say my vote again Mr. Not ready yet.
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

razor

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2015, 03:49:41 pm »
He is a nice/friendly person. His skills are much better then mine lol :P
Im going with yes.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Freak

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Secret Slayers
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2015, 04:58:37 pm »
not ready yet.
+ i want you to tell me about this
Time you have played vcmp/samp: I started in 2011 to play vcmp then after 2013 i left vcmp because i started playing Counter Strike.
because i hardly doubt if you ever started vcmp in 2011 because i only recently saw you in lw.
any other account you have used or where ever you have registered/played because you said you have played almost 2 years and there is not much old records about you.

I have proof see the Wilson and madkiller promotion in January 2013 the last post was by me I was only 11 years old at that time.
He is a nice/friendly person. His skills are much better then mine lol :P
Im going with yes.
Thanks  ;D
« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 05:00:46 pm by Freak »

Bart

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2015, 10:44:06 pm »
Few weeks ago (IRC)

Again, not ready.

Agree Agree x 3 (list)

Fercho

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2015, 12:24:28 am »
Let me explain a little bit about this guys, he has great potential but has a child, or immature mentality about the game. For example, there's a little problem with him and probably that's the main reason because many members here doesn't want him to get in. He is very intense and annoying covering the topic of "asslick" or intensity. What do I mean? Excessive ammount of pm's to VU members both irc as in the game. Perhaps since he has a lower mentality in the sense of maturity, or by highlighting his age, he is just trying to be friendly but in a wrong way which is annoying. Also, some members do not have the same patience as I do (taking me as example).

@Fr3ak: Seriously I know how much you're interested on joining VU but there are a lot changes that shall be done firstly before getting chances to obtain positive votes.

Personally, I would like to give you Trainee, but I feel you aren't ready enough to represent this gang. For now, it's a no for me, sorry. After you make the necessary changes, you will get my vote of course, and I think the best way to do so is still outside the clan. This helps to see how much have you changed since your last application.

Lastly, you should develop the question "Why you want to join VU" with more details.
Agree Agree x 6 (list)

Freak

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Secret Slayers
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2015, 12:34:45 am »
Let me explain a little bit about this guys, he has great potential but has a child, or immature mentality about the game. For example, there's a little problem with him and probably that's the main reason because many members here doesn't want him to get in. He is very intense and annoying covering the topic of "asslick" or intensity. What do I mean? Excessive ammount of pm's to VU members both irc as in the game. Perhaps since he has a lower mentality in the sense of maturity, or by highlighting his age, he is just trying to be friendly but in a wrong way which is annoying. Also, some members do not have the same patience as I do (taking me as example).

@Fr3ak: Seriously I know how much you're interested on joining VU but there are a lot changes that shall be done firstly before getting chances to obtain positive votes.

Personally, I would like to give you Trainee, but I feel you aren't ready enough to represent this gang. For now, it's a no for me, sorry. After you make the necessary changes, you will get my vote of course, and I think the best way to do so is still outside the clan. This helps to see how much have you changed since your last application.

Lastly, you should develop the question "Why you want to join VU" with more details.

Yeah fercho you are right.The reason is I am trying to impress VU members.But as Gangstaras said
eh I'll cut him some slack. When you're his age you don't know what to say to impress very well.
I don't know in my age how to impress you guys.That's all.
Fercho remember you told me some things right.
Rembember the last time I met you did I even greet you.It is because you told me some important things about asslick etc.I have changed myself.I just need a chance to prove myself and if I do not show maturity etc then you   can kick me in a heartbeat
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 09:26:11 am by Freak »
Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2015, 03:18:27 am »
Sorry for post again but... why you say: "if I do not show maturity etc then you can kick me in a heartbeat"?
You feel you can't improve or show maturity? If you can't, only say: "I can't". If you really want to join here, if you really interested in VU, show maturity, loyality, good attitudes and your potential. I know you, and I know you not want to be kicked when you get accepted  ;) Improve yourself, dude. Good Luck  :thumbsup:

Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

RobinX

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
  • No looking here! - Personal
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2015, 09:45:10 am »
Changing to no.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

-TomZ^ Creationz

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2015, 07:55:00 pm »
You have to show more interest in our clan, it's not like you like us so you should join us.

Denied.
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 1 (list)