April 27, 2024, 06:41:22 pm

Author Topic: Leaving  (Read 3042 times)

Domek

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
Leaving
« on: June 03, 2022, 12:20:13 pm »
I am saddened to tell you all that after carefully considering this for a long time,I am finally taking the next step and leaving the Vice Underdogs.I can’t say enough how much and long I’ve thought about this and that isn’t a reckless decision.My main reason for resigning is because of the clan’s inactivity and not being competitive enough ever since the EAD league in 2021.I know this may come as an unexpected surprise to most of you,but I really think most VUs know this painful truth from deep inside.I tried to revive the clan with a clanwar topic in our private boards but unsurprisingly it didn’t progress any more than just talks for a few days(some which were not serious or suggested a match too far in the future)and no more talks or any steps since 2 weeks.I can understand some people may feel I'm not being patient with this,but I’ve been a VU for long enough to know that the topic will now remain dead forever and no actions will be taken.However, besides all of this I am so thankful to every VU and especially VUcnrs for how you greeted and have been so nice to me all the time.I will also remember all the good times we had,playing on the dueling server and training sessions and still will have on party sessions.Some of us will carry on being staffmates for VCCNR of course and I’m looking forward to having fun and chatting on there as we always do.
Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Informative Informative x 2 Friendly Friendly x 6 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
Re: Leaving
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2022, 01:29:19 pm »
I understand your decision, my friend. I will miss you. It is true that many members are losing interest, some are busy (including me) but unfortunately we can't do anything about this.

I hope we stay in contact!
Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

Alpays

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2022, 01:51:25 pm »
I understand your decision but nowadays i don't see any activity in vcmp overall from most of the other clans either, apart from people losing interest in the game most of them seem to be more busy due to exams/finals in this season so its kinda expected. Still, if you wish to move, i wish you best of luck Domek.
Agree Agree x 2 Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

CarlessCar: GTA6 will be like Windows 10 and 11, you will get it for free as a update. Just play GTA5, it is the next GTA already

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2022, 03:41:48 pm »
Good luck ahead.
Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

Fercho

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2022, 07:57:44 pm »
Hey Domek, what an unfortunate news that I just found out about. It makes me a little sad because I liked you and I considered that you had a great talent both in the game and as a person, I believed that you would be a great promise for the future of VU.

In any case, it is a situation for which I cannot judge or blame you, at some point I came to share a similar feeling, you have other ideals and other priorities and they are clearly focused on the competitiveness of the game. However, most of us have focused our priorities on real life situations, work, university, other hobbies, we have grown a lot and we do not have the same availability time as before, nor the same interest in the game itself ( I speak for myself and surely for another). But I think this is a fairly well-known topic already within the community.

For this reason I apologize for the lack of presence in the game. Nevertheless, I must highlight the aforementioned by Alpays and that is that the community in general has had a decline in its interest and activity in recent months (even more after MAGNA has concluded), I personally have spent several days in my time free and at different hours and I have not found almost any players, I thought it was a coincidence but it seems something recurring. I consider it to be a general thing, but your decision is still respected, and I wish you the best of luck wherever you go!  :thumbsup:
Agree Agree x 3 Friendly Friendly x 5 (list)

ZeeX.

• Fanatic
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2022, 03:21:27 pm »
No words,
Good luck dude
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

- RT Lieutenant
- OneVice Administrator
- VCAD Administrator
- AsianCity Moderator
- VFS Manager
- FunVice Management
- VC:MP Player Since 2011

DARK^SLAYER

• Regular
  • Focus now... Eyes off me ;D
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2022, 03:32:54 pm »
Good Luck Domek  ^-^

DARK^SLAYER

• Regular
  • Focus now... Eyes off me ;D
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2022, 03:33:27 pm »
Good Luck Bro!!  ^-^

auzk

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2022, 05:09:03 am »
Well,That's a  sad news to hear...But that's the reality that we can't neglect.We have our own lives and of course we have given as much time as we could to this game but it's time to move on. Everything has to die be it a person or a game and i think VCMP is going through that right now. I,myself have not played VCMP at least for a year .So best of luck for your future. :)
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

I'm Rookie :D

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2022, 11:07:17 am »
Good luck in the future bhai

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2022, 12:10:34 pm »
Good luck mate.

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

MarshM

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2022, 09:14:45 pm »
Good luck

Image Credits [ULK]Gulk

TheViper89543

• Regular
  • Violent Breathing
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2022, 05:35:03 pm »
I know you very well. since you were new in VC:MP. i haven't seen any other mature person in VCMP except you since you're my friend. I wish you a good luck in the endeavors. You deserve something more great than this
and i'm always with you.  :laugh:

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2022, 06:54:25 pm »
It's always sad to see a fellow clan mate go. Good luck with whatever you do next.

It's not like I know what's it's like ingame at the moment, so I can't say how the state of VCMP is at the moment from a player perspective.
All I know is we've had lower player counts multiple times before, and years later we're still here. This game is never going to get hundreds of players at any given time online. We've been small as long as I remember.

I started keeping track of player counts when I first made my online server browser. Every server along with player count, every 5 minutes.
It makes for some very interested graphs when people make claims VC:MP is dead once again.

(Green is max players that day, yellow 31 days moving average, blue average players that day)
Informative Informative x 11 Useful Useful x 5 (list)

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"