March 28, 2024, 06:06:15 pm

Author Topic: My turn  (Read 12055 times)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
Re: My turn
« Reply #60 on: August 27, 2017, 08:40:30 am »

my opinion doesn't matter anymore

that was past mate, my hopes and love  were too damn high for this clan, but it's true, whatever or whoever you love end up hurting you.
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

SanaullaH

• Crazy Man
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 27, 2017, 11:00:44 am »
Tea know do
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

RoyStang's Art

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 27, 2017, 01:10:13 pm »
Sorry from my side, because I believe this all started on my reply..
Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 27, 2017, 02:46:31 pm »
Sorry from my side, because I believe this all started on my reply..
No.
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Tobi0

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • I need to improve? I will improve
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 27, 2017, 04:00:08 pm »

my opinion doesn't matter anymore

that was past mate, my hopes and love  were too damn high for this clan, but it's true, whatever or whoever you love end up hurting you.
Quote from: William Shakespeare
"Don't be so passionate. It's better to love moderately. Then love will last longer" (From Romeo and Juliet)
Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 27, 2017, 04:32:30 pm »
but you are not saying a word to them because you expect them to kiss your ass which they are doing daily no doubt in that.

Wilson, friend, you have no idea how many times some of us defended you. Like Storm said, we didn't defend you to shitsippers, because that's all they are, shitsippers.

But for all of the insults idiots made publicly against you, an equal number were made in private by respectable members of the community and friends. They never met your eyes because no matter how many PMs we received criticising you, we always took your side. I'm disappointed that, after having put so much effort into trying to make you feel welcome here, you remain petulant and ungrateful.
Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

Azure

• Crazy Man
  • VUholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 27, 2017, 05:21:10 pm »
guys guys, relax, no need for all this, wilson left because he was uncomfortable in VU, he just wanted to leave and he has the right to do so, we cant force him to stay, anyway, VU welcomed you here,we made you special, you were special to me ever since i joined vcmp, i thought you were a remarkable player and i still think so. I think everyone said what he has and i prefer this topic locked cause everything was said and explained crystal clear.

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 27, 2017, 05:35:18 pm »
but you are not saying a word to them because you expect them to kiss your ass which they are doing daily no doubt in that.

Wilson, friend, you have no idea how many times some of us defended you. Like Storm said, we didn't defend you to shitsippers, because that's all they are, shitsippers.

But for all of the insults idiots made publicly against you, an equal number were made in private by respectable members of the community and friends. They never met your eyes because no matter how many PMs we received criticising you, we always took your side. I'm disappointed that, after having put so much effort into trying to make you feel welcome here, you remain petulant and ungrateful.
Well, now there i can't say anything because you leave me speechless with you guys defended me in pm not when i needed it most in public, you still don't get why they were doing it? and pming you? why not that is happening now? where are those posts? Everyone is fixed when i left? exactly that's what they wanted now they are back to asslicking, asskissing soon they will target another member and will start doing same crap, they probably now happy and there blood probably increased too much they are donating around the world.

I still love this clan and i want to come back, but i don't think it will be like old days i kicked my own loyalty for some pathetic morons, anyway let's take it i made them happy for their sickness, once jealous, always jealous, it's a disease. same people who used to start shit now rating stormeus and your post "agree" this kinda made me laugh hard, soo many hypocrites.

I will pm you why i left Charley and i think i should make it clear now.

To those who hates me, here you go you got what you needed, what's next? your group still proud? what's next move you making to target someone? be happy for others and life will make you happy, make your parents happy instead of wanking on internet and making happy yourself, get over yourself.

guys guys, relax, no need for all this, wilson left because he was uncomfortable in VU, he just wanted to leave and he has the right to do so, we cant force him to stay, anyway, VU welcomed you here,we made you special, you were special to me ever since i joined vcmp, i thought you were a remarkable player and i still think so. I think everyone said what he has and i prefer this topic locked cause everything was said and explained crystal clear.
nah man, no need to lock it.
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Azure

• Crazy Man
  • VUholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 27, 2017, 05:47:55 pm »
Wilson, how dare you, i always used to defend u and i still does!!!
like i over defended u at times against karan, hunting and anyone who tried to attack u in any way. i always defend my clanmates and the ones i care about, and im still ready to defend u even now, just tell me who is picking on u and ill make him ragequit vcmp
Friendly Friendly x 3 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 27, 2017, 06:11:28 pm »
Calm down everyone..
I suggest this topic not to be public at the spot..
It can be deadly to clan's respect..!
Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

Tobi0

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • I need to improve? I will improve
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 27, 2017, 06:12:51 pm »
i kicked my own loyalty for some pathetic morons, anyway let's take it i made them happy for their sickness, once jealous, always jealous, it's a disease.
Why did you make them happy? They don't deserve it.
To those who hates me, here you go you got what you needed, what's next? your group still proud? what's next move you making to target someone? be happy for others and life will make you happy, make your parents happy instead of wanking on internet and making happy yourself, get over yourself.
If there are people being happy because others are unhappy then all can't be happy, but you don't need to make them happy. Let them hate you without giving an answer, they can hate a wall but the wall doesn't care, they will try to destroy the wall with their hands but they will break their hands. Be happy thinking that those who hates you are wasting his time and life hating you with no reason and then you can rub them in the face your happiness.
Because they won't break you and they won't take your happiness, if they are happy making others suffer they don't deserve to be happy. once jealous, always jealous, let them be jealous of your happiness and let yourself be happy.
Friendly Friendly x 5 (list)

Almo

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
  • (â—£_â—¢)
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 27, 2017, 06:31:07 pm »
Wils0n br0, tbh everyone loves u here including me, and that vu tag shines on u, If there are some outsiders who hate you, just shake hands with em and drink some beers jajajja except russian suckers, its just a game afterall? You were one of the senior and most respected in the clan, so just my 2 cents, cum back nub :v forget about everyone and lets kick some asses together suar jajjaj
Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 27, 2017, 06:44:47 pm »
You are absolutely right Tobio..

Wils0n br0, tbh everyone loves u here including me, and that vu tag shines on u, If there are some outsiders who hate you, just shake hands with em and drink some beers jajajja except russian suckers, its just a game afterall? You were one of the senior and most respected in the clan, so just my 2 cents, cum back nub :v forget about everyone and lets kick some asses together suar jajjaj
maybe
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 3 Winner Winner x 6 (list)

MaDKilleR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi.
    • View Profile
    • MaDKiLLeR's Site
« Reply #73 on: August 27, 2017, 07:09:05 pm »
Calm down everyone..
I suggest this topic not to be public at the spot..
It can be deadly to clan's respect..!

If it was like that, you wouldn't see a single reply over here by now. It would have been long gone. We got nothing to hide. If people are having issues, let them sort out in public or private, entirely depends on them.

Locked.
Agree Agree x 7 (list)

- [VU]MaDKiLLeR