login
March 28, 2024, 04:31:40 pm

Author Topic: Leaving  (Read 10312 times)

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Leaving
« on: January 10, 2017, 12:55:33 am »
As the subject says, I'm leaving the clan.
Why I'm leaving? Due to somethings that I'm not agree, policies things. I felt unconfortable, one of those is the opinion about some players, who applied. You guys are voting trainee for a player who got potential but it's a player with bad reputation in the comunity, as few days riders did something wrong? yes he did, and everyone was talking about the reputation that situation took, about that "player" I'm talking about JeaN. Think about and think about which actions should VU take.

I'm not leaving the clan because we lost the vicewar again, we guys did it perfect, everyone did it well, but in this case we were outnumbered and lost it. I'm pretty sure that we tried our best, I'm proud of all of us.

I want to say thanks, thanks for all of the players of this clan who helped me to be a good player, a good player.
When I joined here I was kid without any knowledge of english, just a little, now I can write this perfect, maybe is not perfect but it's ok and you can understand it perfect and that's the important thing. I want to say thanks for those teachers who teached me to be a skilled player, training sessions, EAD matches, CTF matches, ViceWars, Vice City Dueling Championship, and other external duels who helped me to improve. I want to say thanks for those players who trusted in me, in my potential, but I don't have nothing much to offer.

I didn't mentioned it but when I left VU in 27 december, I left because I wanted personally to join in [ON]. I was already thinking, about to take their hacks to report them. But, said in my mind: "Maybe they don't have nothing and I will be an stupid joining there", so decided to do another things, another stupid things. (I was an stupid guy in the past and that's what you guys said in my denied app of this 2016, "review your own actions").
After all I joined in ON, and did my work. Did my investigation and worked a lot.
Joined in VU again, and talked with krystiano about it and some many other members of VU. (with hanney too, and we tested it together)

Want to say thanks for these years with this family, with VU.
Congratulations for this year, with all of the victories we reached, all of the achievements we won. But now it's time to say good bye, I know I'm leaving again but I joined here for much reasons but the most important, was to show my loyalty, and I know, these sentence got no sense but you will understand in the future.
VU it's a great clan, but it's not for me. VU got a great history but when something bad happens, everything can be ruined. Also thanks for giving me a chance to be a part of this clan for 1 years and some months.

Good bye VUs, and keep it up. Good luck, have fun and enjoy the game.

« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 02:10:51 am by Gohan »
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
Re: Leaving
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2017, 03:39:21 am »
Not again mate. Don't leave.

@policies: what wrong with them?
@voting a bad reputation players: Everyone has a right to vote of his choice weather postive or negative but the end result goes with the majority and the guy you was talking about as example didn't get accepted at the end.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 03:46:22 am by Ryne »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

MaDKilleR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi.
    • View Profile
    • MaDKiLLeR's Site
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2017, 04:08:26 am »
Voting is merely a representation of everyone's personal views. Also we would be glad if you could highlight which policies in particular forced you to take this decision. That is something that can be discussed and amended easily because all of us collectively decide them. Leaving is not the solution.

There's more reasoning behind this decision of yours berk, which you haven't shared as of yet. I will appreciate if you do.

- [VU]MaDKiLLeR

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2017, 04:35:43 am »
Not again mate. Don't leave.
@policies: what wrong with them?
@voting a bad reputation players: Everyone has a right to vote of his choice weather postive or negative but the end result goes with the majority and the guy you was talking about as example didn't get accepted at the end.
@Voting a bad reputation players: Yes, and I know how it works but for me, should be more strictly. If a member is not agree should be denied, and I know, that means my app would be denied? Yes.
Voting is merely a representation of everyone's personal views. Also we would be glad if you could highlight which policies in particular forced you to take this decision. That is something that can be discussed and amended easily because all of us collectively decide them. Leaving is not the solution.

There's more reasoning behind this decision of yours berk, which you haven't shared as of yet. I will appreciate if you do.

@Policies: Administrative things, and I'm not confortable with some clan members, that's another thing too that I didn't mentioned.
What do u mean with that I marked?

First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2017, 04:51:48 am »
@gohan: If you have problem with some memebers, you should name them here. We can work on such issues with collaborative efforts. I have seen many players with bad reputations going through three tier system and comes with decent reputation at the end. This is why I guess we don't have single tag but three tier system.
@policies: What about administrative things? Please briefly explain, what bothers you about this circle.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 05:00:54 am by Ryne »

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2017, 05:12:39 am »
@gohan: If you have problem with some memebers, you should name them here. We can work on such issues with collaborative efforts. I have seen many players with bad reputations going through three tier system and comes with decent reputation at the end. This is why I guess we don't have single tag but three tier system.
@policies: What about administrative things? Please briefly explain, what bothers you about this circle.
Sorry but I'll not do it, maybe this member will offend and I don't want it.

@Policies: I'm not talking about the administration circle, I'm talking about the administration of the clan in general. I don't like it, since the recent changes that the administration did. One of those, the decision to kick away a full member, and I don't want to read again that post that madkiller did, it's useless to kick a Full Member like Freak, a player who improved a lot in the game since he was clanless, joined here, climbed to the top of the clan, tried to leave in good way and VU tried to talk with him, to get a properly solution and when he decided to stay, the administration  of VU decided to kick him away.
Winner Winner x 3 Pwnt Pwnt x 3 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Amal

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2017, 05:45:08 am »
Gohan, i also dont agree with the things you said, accepting a player who has bad rep in the community because it in turn affects the rep of our clan but thats how VU works i cant do anything about it, and also i disagree with the decision made by the administration on freak. But i ain't leaving the clan for all these.

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2017, 06:05:41 am »
Gohan, i also dont agree with the things you said, accepting a player who has bad rep in the community because it in turn affects the rep of our clan but thats how VU works i cant do anything about it, and also i disagree with the decision made by the administration on freak. But i ain't leaving the clan for all these.
I know, you can't do anything about it, I can't do anything about it, it's my decision against the decision of the clan, it can influence on my own, but it doesn't now, I'm not confortable. I appreciate your words/opinion about this, but I'm out.

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2017, 07:24:30 am »
I'm sad to see you go, again.

We have a public farewell board, do you mind if we move your topic to over there?

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2017, 07:33:37 am »
This is not a solution.if you are against some people who are getting T votes by asslicking then I get it you could have Instead made a topic about *why noobs with bad reputation are getting T votes* and I would have fully supported you since I am also against those T votes.
But sometimes you and I can be wrong. I was against Kiki being accepted in the clan but you know how well it turned out for us at last.
You don't need to go through this again, perhaps you should think again.

Kicking freak was worth is in my opinion, a guy can't simply ignore all the clan members for 6 months.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 09:37:12 am by Dr.Shawn »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2017, 07:58:12 am »
I'm sad to see you go, again.

We have a public farewell board, do you mind if we move your topic to over there?
Sorry dude, thanks for your support in these years that we were teammates.

Let's wait as everyone answer or give their opinions, after that you can move it.

This is not a solution.if you are against some people who are getting T votes by asslicking then I get it you could have Instead made a topic about *why noobs with bad reputation are getting T votes* and I would have fully supported you since I am also against those T votes.
But sometimes you and I can be wrong. I was against Kiki being accepted in the clan but you know how well it turned out for us at last.
You don't need to go through this again, perhaps you should think again.

Kicking freak was worth is in my opinion, a guy can't simply ignore all the clan for 6 months.

I did it many times in private, doesn't work if I post it on public, because if the player get accepted, he'll see it, and maybe it will be an offense for him/her.

We all should take decision, and this is my decision. As I said, I joined here to show I can be loyal, but this have no sense, I tried to show what can I offer again, played matches representing VU, another ViceWar with the tag. I know, maybe I'm a an important player here, but it doesn't matter now. It was a pleasure for me to be a part of this clan again, I hope you enjoyed my stay here.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 07:59:50 am by Gohan »

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2017, 08:09:46 am »
Last decision is yours and nobody here wants you to leave.
We are a family and you are leaving us again at a critical time, this is the last time I'm asking you to stay.

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2017, 08:22:26 am »
Last decision is yours and nobody here wants you to leave.
We are a family and you are leaving us again at a critical time, this is the last time I'm asking you to stay.
I really appreciate it, and this is the last time I answer you, I'm out.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 08:39:14 am by Gohan »

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2017, 10:10:20 am »
Well since this is the second time you're pulling this crap, I say go ahead and leave. And don't come back

Good luck on whatever you decide to do next
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2017, 10:17:13 am »
Oh man, that's a shame. Regarding the administration of the clan, you should have spoken up man, other people agree with you. The only way that things will change is if someone actually starts a conversation about it. Unfortunately it appears to be really common here for people to say 'I don't like this so I'm going to give up on it' instead of 'I don't like this, so I'm going to try to change it'.

VU got a great history but when something bad happens, everything can be ruined.

This is another thing that happens all the time. People take the most recent drama and allow it to colour their whole picture of the clan. It's a real shame, and a flaw in logic.

Anyway, just so you know, we had planned to make your promotion topic to full VU today haha :') Basically everyone here thinks you're great, and that you've completely shown us how much a member of this family you are. This is out of character for you, and I think it's because of the weird logic that I mentioned above that seems to be symptomatic of VC:MP players. If you wished to change your mind, and try to change how the clan is run, you would be in a good position to do so.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts