login
May 03, 2024, 11:03:38 am

Author Topic: Leaving The Clan  (Read 3524 times)

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Leaving The Clan
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2012, 01:10:51 am »
Finally! Someone that understood! Maverick :D

I should do that Maverick, you're right... But I don't have personal time enough for being playing at the same time with some members. And the forums could be a help too, but being posting doesn't match with my personal life.

Sorry, one more time! :(

well, good luck men. :)

as for most of the vu members, there's no reason to go against his choice. It's his decision and you guys must respect that, regardless of what the reason may be.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 01:19:24 am by Maverick »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Armando

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2012, 04:50:12 am »
Bye
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2012, 08:06:19 am »
Well I'm sorry to see you leave, but just for the record, VU doesn't give a rat's ass about someone's skills, as long as the player is mature, communicative, and a nice person.

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2012, 03:50:58 pm »
Laters, good luck with wherever you go.

Writer of excessively long posts