login
May 09, 2024, 10:51:07 pm

Author Topic: I am leaving  (Read 5130 times)

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: I am leaving
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2012, 11:07:02 am »
Which is natural. People often join clans out of curiosity and if after a while they don't feel like home they just leave. Doesn't mean that the clan is crumbling.
Exactly.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Playing VC:MP since September 2008.

Lazee

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
  • Mess with the Best, die like the Rest.
    • View Profile
    • "(^_^)"
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2012, 11:13:52 am »
Shit man.

Anyways, Good luck.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2012, 11:31:48 am »
Which is natural. People often join clans out of curiosity and if after a while they don't feel like home they just leave. Doesn't mean that the clan is crumbling.
Exactly.

Doubt you understood anything he wrote anyway. :)

lol what a twist of fate. This is in a way a benefit though - shows how many inconsistent members apply for this clan every day. To think of it, of all the people who have left the clan in the past 1-2 weeks, there was no one that came up with a decent enough excuse to leave, and that is because none of those people had enough balls to be honest. Honesty hurts naturally but dishonesty is deliberate sadism to the people it's done to.

Does that include Stormeus aswell? Because the way I see it everyone that left had the same reason: boredom.

1. Stormeus is not in the roster of the people who have left in the past 1-2 weeks. I was informed back in July of his departure from VU.

2. Yes but no. Boredom is again a word in which a lot of dishonesty hides. Some people, like Midiox, expect too much for too little effort. Nothing close to boredom, in my opinion, rather something close to wanting to be served on golden platters, this being a golden example.

Then again, it's really none of my business. I just like to act smart.

Skirmant

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Ignorance is bliss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2012, 12:11:31 pm »
1. Stormeus is not in the roster of the people who have left in the past 1-2 weeks. I was informed back in July of his departure from VU.

Probably should of been more clear. I was referring to the reasoning, not the specific time frame.

2. Yes but no. Boredom is again a word in which a lot of dishonesty hides. Some people, like Midiox, expect too much for too little effort. Nothing close to boredom, in my opinion, rather something close to wanting to be served on golden platters, this being a golden example.

That's right. He was tired of the clan not meeting up with his expectations. No matter what the reasoning is it all goes down to boredom :P

"C++ is a horrible language" - Linus Torvalds, creator of Linux

<SLC> nope. changed my mind. squirrel still sux dix
<SLC> it's just a piece of sh!t
* SLC has quit (Connection closed)

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2012, 12:34:14 pm »
Some people, like Midiox, expect too much for too little effort. Nothing close to boredom, in my opinion, rather something close to wanting to be served on golden platters, this being a golden example.
Correct.

habla

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2012, 01:04:48 pm »
lol what a twist of fate. This is in a way a benefit though - shows how many inconsistent members apply for this clan every day. To think of it, of all the people who have left the clan in the past 1-2 weeks, there was no one that came up with a decent enough excuse to leave, and that is because none of those people had enough balls to be honest. Honesty hurts naturally but dishonesty is deliberate sadism to the people it's done to.

flip flop.

son_of_habla VCMP sucks
habla ey, that's how I met your mother

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2012, 01:15:24 pm »

That's right. He was tired of the clan not meeting up with his expectations. No matter what the reasoning is it all goes down to boredom :P

I figured that much but I dont get what's the reason of leaving becuz of that. Ive been here 3 years and counting and if boredom got to me like some people, id left so long ago. Im not begging for any clanmates bt im sure every clan has their days of bore and excitement, say I were to leave, is the other clan gonna gimme a pony?  :o

The shit's not that serious.

Midiox

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2012, 08:22:15 pm »
I got bored from it because of the inactive members. When I play i can't find any member to enjoy with him only sometimes + I'm affected because of jUan's leaving, Luci's leaving and Grand's leaving.

MaDKilleR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi.
    • View Profile
    • MaDKiLLeR's Site
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2012, 08:43:25 pm »
Well, leaving for the reason that 3 others left to is just so stupid. Also, me, wilson etc always have been around there so you can't lie that we're Inactive. This is just a game and no one is 24 / 7 here. These are lame excuses.

I won't wish you best of luck or anything similar. It's just a BIG Shame that you're leaving because you didn't got promoted and don't deny this, you've the same reason.  :thumbsdown:

- [VU]MaDKiLLeR

Castagna

• Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Veteran. EA Server Owner, ex-VU Co-Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2012, 09:02:57 pm »
Inactive members what the fuck, atleast come up with a better excuse.

I got bored from it because of the inactive members. When I play i can't find any member to enjoy with him only sometimes + I'm affected because of jUan's leaving, Luci's leaving and Grand's leaving.
I barely saw you ingame lately, so i guess you are in group of 'members you can't play with'.

Affected because jUan's leaving? I seen you applying on DU, probably because juan joined (ofc following juan without reason). I do agree with Gangstaras, a bunch of people leaving without reason (not all). Kiddos like you Midiox, are in vain on this clan.

VC:MP Veteran. Extreme Addicts Owner, ex-VU Co-Leader.

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2012, 10:17:19 pm »
+ Clan hopping is not good.

Playing VC:MP since September 2008.

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2012, 11:54:56 pm »
I call it ass kissing or ass licking.  :thumbsup:

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2012, 02:40:26 am »
Out of curiosity, you're not leaving VU because you happen to be kicked from XE?

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2012, 06:51:14 am »
+ Clan hopping is not good.

Look who's talking. :D

Blurry

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2012, 07:33:51 am »
GL mehdi