login
May 02, 2024, 02:49:55 am

Author Topic: GRAND's leaving  (Read 5045 times)

kyber7

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: GRAND's leaving
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2012, 03:07:30 pm »
I'd like to explain my leaving further. Well, I just realized, that I don't feel "comfortable" in the clans with open recruitment system, I just don't like to vote in the applications, because I know, that some of this "applicants" aren't faithful, so I don't trust them too. My place is in the clan, where is the "invitation only" system (excepting ULK)* with few very good and pretty intergrated, best attitude members. I hope you understand it, fellas.

*By "Excepting ULK" I meant, that ULK's had "open recruitment" system, and there are still TLK's who didn't leave, so there are still untrusted people, nothing offensive.

By leaving the clan like this you are also an untrusted person.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

"i meat Charley and he teaches me to be a strong fighter and thats no joke"

~ Summer, 2010
  "The Beginning"

GRAND

• Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Polish Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2012, 03:21:30 pm »
I'd like to explain my leaving further. Well, I just realized, that I don't feel "comfortable" in the clans with open recruitment system, I just don't like to vote in the applications, because I know, that some of this "applicants" aren't faithful, so I don't trust them too. My place is in the clan, where is the "invitation only" system (excepting ULK)* with few very good and pretty intergrated, best attitude members. I hope you understand it, fellas.

*By "Excepting ULK" I meant, that ULK's had "open recruitment" system, and there are still TLK's who didn't leave, so there are still untrusted people, nothing offensive.

Yeah, maybe I am ;)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

asd

Foxtrot

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2012, 03:32:41 pm »

Wrong. Don't worry be happy.

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2012, 08:09:53 am »
No problemo GRAND. I'm sad that I didn't get to play with you more when you were here, but that's my fault alone. Good luck with whatever you do.

Writer of excessively long posts

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2012, 07:58:54 pm »
GRANDOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO VU MENS