May 10, 2024, 08:05:04 pm

Author Topic: leaving the clan  (Read 4608 times)

kyber7

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: leaving the clan
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2012, 12:59:51 pm »
It's a good thing I'm independent e_e
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

"i meat Charley and he teaches me to be a strong fighter and thats no joke"

~ Summer, 2010
  "The Beginning"

Skirmant

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Ignorance is bliss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2012, 01:01:27 pm »
It's a good thing I'm independent e_e

Not for long.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

"C++ is a horrible language" - Linus Torvalds, creator of Linux

<SLC> nope. changed my mind. squirrel still sux dix
<SLC> it's just a piece of sh!t
* SLC has quit (Connection closed)

kyber7

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2012, 01:02:07 pm »

"i meat Charley and he teaches me to be a strong fighter and thats no joke"

~ Summer, 2010
  "The Beginning"

habla

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2012, 02:03:47 pm »
Good luck to the both of you's, with whatever you do.

Hope you'll stay in touch.

son_of_habla VCMP sucks
habla ey, that's how I met your mother

kevinsito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2012, 04:24:20 pm »
Leaving topics are becoming too popular here or everywhere, anyway you should let your feeling control your game play Meta. Good luck though you changed a lot(good statement detected) after joining VU

No Thijn,i bought a cd for windows 7 Tiny Edition earlier.

buda

« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2012, 06:12:09 pm »
@Ferrari23: you seem upset man, you dont need to say how much it took you to become a full member, we already know it like zeke, inferno and the rest

@Charley: that might be true, but i can still have friends around this community without two simple words infrot of my nickname have you realised that? i think so
i dont remember anyone from the clan really defending me, while i did defend some members a lot, didnt i? this doesnt mean i think you, vet or a few others would have helped if i needed that help but its just that i didnt really have any real conflicts with anybody
oh yeah i remember i had a conflict with gudio, even tho i was right i dont remember anyone helping me pretty much the opposite, dont worry im gonna post it all below this
charley, like i said this is a game why would you feel offended because i just joined to win soem random tournament? yeha i mainly joined for that but see i could have stayed in ULK and id have won it with the rest of that clan, i only like hard challenges and helping VU to win VCCT was one of them, and dont think i used the clan or smth that doesnt mean i didnt have fun while staying here, plus i didnt join to satisfy my own ego because VU didnt win, i dotn blame any of you unlike some other ppl with comments like " juan agreed to the lms, wh othe fuck agreed to the lms, we could have won if we kept playing a/d..." eheheeh...
i really disliked those comments and i still do
so it was just me who wanted to win  VCCT? not everybody else? come on.. it wasnt only me

@Gudio: i see how grateful you are to those who voted for you in this case metalord, it kinda surprised you really? why..? since i feel attacked by you plus you have shown (once again) the way you are, i have no choice like i told you on irc

well gudio, veteran's beloved member and probably charley's as well, (all of this happened during gudio was a rookie) decided to take advantage of his bnc service and steal GRAND's password so he could have access to VUs private board, one day this guy decided to typekill/backstab his clan-mate (me) on xe, when he said he had no probs with me or metalord lol

after that i made a thread about him where i complained about what he did and the way he acted ingame, well as i said he used that info to hate on me plus he told it to outsider/s which makes him an info leaker, saying i was a coward for posting that since he couldnt himself, yeah boy you were a rookie like in every clan full members discuss how the trial members are doing, if well or not that well i guess he hasnt gotten that fact yet, even tho hes a full member now lol, i even tried to get alont with him before all of this sicne we bot hwere in the same clan and all i got were typekills/backstabs and XDs after he did them

i insisted on kicking him for that, obviously veteran and charley didnt agree since hes the beloved boy, since i was getting nowhere with my attempts i decided to take a break from it as vcct semis were approaching and the VU leaders were getting a bit mad for it

the whole point of this is, as far as im concerned leaking info from VU to outsiders isnt allowed and it may lead you to be kicked, well gudio didnt leak info from the rookies and trainees board he did it from VUs one he even stole GRANDs (VU full member) password

shakejunt got kicked for something like that, not even a warning he got directly kicked ( this seemed fair though)
gudio imo did something much worse
darius was nearly kicked/demoted because we all thought he leaked infro from the vu private board finally we found it was ray who hacked his acc to have access to all the info

which makes me think, theres not the same measuring dor for everyone in VU, that thing i dont like not even a little, finally you realised out it was decent to bring laser back to the clan, that shows decency from you charley and veteran well done guys i even offered the following proposal to veteran: gudio or me i didnt insist because i would have been the guy kicked from the clan not him and i honestly prefer to leave rather than getting kicked

there goes my proposal again, i feel sorry for all i did and said about you ( not really said anything bad) i regret for what i have said in the past days and please bring me back aboard? nah thats not gonna happen you obviously prefer your beloved leaker over someone else in the clan, i dont understand it but i do respect it since its your clan

PD: somewhere in the forum, maybe on gudio's app mentioned he asked to rejoin TLK, cos he might wanna participate in the VCCT, he got TLKr as response, so he went to VU seems like im not the only one right?

i havent said anything till i was out of the clan, i feel with all the right to explain it all to the rest of VU, since hes insulted probably the player i appreciate the most in vcmp with something that aint true, unlike him i do have things to back my opinions with
Cannot rate own posts

Foxtrot

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2012, 06:34:46 pm »
Now I see the real reason behind your leaving.

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2012, 07:11:43 pm »
jUan, before I respond, I have just a couple of things I'm confused about in your post:

there goes my proposal again, i feel sorry for all i did and said about you ( not really said anything bad) i regret for what i have said in the past days and please bring me back aboard? nah thats not gonna happen you obviously prefer your beloved leaker over someone else in the clan, i dont understand it but i do respect it since its your clan

i havent said anything till i was out of the clan, i feel with all the right to explain it all to the rest of VU, since hes insulted probably the player i appreciate the most in vcmp with something that aint true, unlike him i do have things to back my opinions with

I'm sorry, I just don't quite follow what you mean in those two points, would you mind explaining in a different way?

Writer of excessively long posts

buda

« Reply #38 on: April 30, 2012, 07:19:26 pm »
isnt it obvious? the first quote its a "me or him" like the proposal i gave veteran in march, i didnt insist cos that would have led me to a sure kick, like what happened to sam over a year ago, but obviously thats an assumption i know you prefer your polish leaker otherwise you would have kicked him out from the clan when you had the chance to, PLUS you had enough reasons

and as for the second quote i meant, i didnt want to show gudio's incident till he showed a lot of disrespect to his old clan mate (metalord) by calling him dog and that he wasnt a big loss for the clan after metalord supported him after all, even meta knew all the leaking thing but he still voted for gudio and now that? ehkk..

so basically thats it
Cannot rate own posts

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 30, 2012, 07:26:54 pm »
Juan, I'm not upset, I'm disappointed in you. I have no hatred towards you, I love you mate. You make me laugh so hard, you shared your personal problems with us (which is brave), stood on our side, and honored the tag. Even 'tho this is ''just a game'', you guys are my friends, and I care about you.

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 30, 2012, 07:53:36 pm »
Ok so the main issue with Gudio here is a disparity in judgement/punishment between him and others who have committed similar offences.

First of all, Shakejunt. Shake at that time was on his last chance, he'd already been in the clan once, had been kicked, and then re-accepted with the explicit mandate not to fuck up. He was serving his own agenda against Sephiroth and so chose to pursue that over the agenda of the gang. We said to him 'fine, sure, but you can't be a part of this anymore.' So he left/got kicked.

Darius was never gonna get kicked/demoted. Whilst some people might have talked about that behind closed doors, I would never have let that happen. Put simply, he's one of us, there's not chance he will get booted out of this. He's one of the most committed, loyal and nice guys in this community.

As for Gudio, we did in fact give him a punishment. I told him that his tenure as a rookie would be extended substantially. This I saw as a compromise, instead of having to choose between you or him. However, this did not come into fruition because you said you wanted him to be a full member. A quote, just a little while after all this happened:

i know how much drama we have caused during the last month about this, but i gotta say i have changed my mind, it doesnt matter what gudio did or what i did, everything is cool now in my opinion, a month since he got accepted in VU has passed therefore i request him to be promoted

How were we supposed to know that you were lying? We thought everything was cool between you two. In fact it's appeared to me that you two even started getting along over the last month or so.

Don't get me wrong, Gudio's first strike is gone, but since that incident he's been a great addition to the clan. He's fought with us and set up & hosted that irc bot. I know it's not anything on a grand scale, but I think asking Gudio to leave now would be rude and ungrateful.

I don't like this 'it's him or us' proposal that you've put forward, I really don't like it. I really want you two here with us, you are great guys and I've had a lot of fun with you (gonna have even more fun in this new server); but I don't think it would be fair to kick Gudio.

I implore you to find some sort of compromise in all of this, but if not, I'll look forward to playing with you anyway and I'll still value you as friends. After all, you're right, two letters being absent from the front of your names doesn't mean we won't be able to play together any more.

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 30, 2012, 08:38:28 pm »
Just spoken to jUan, I'm gonna lock this until further notice.