May 10, 2024, 08:02:55 am

Author Topic: leaving the clan  (Read 4607 times)

Foxtrot

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: leaving the clan
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2012, 06:59:14 am »
Well decision is pretty retarded imo.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 07:02:00 am by Foxtrot »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Gudio

« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2012, 07:08:20 am »
why are you posting here?, leave it to the people who cares about him

Yeah... sure... I would like to see this topic with only false happy comments. I don't support his decision about leaving. Why am I posting here? Because it's a forum.

Can you ask me again about the same? Or my reply is enough?
Cannot rate own posts

Foxtrot

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2012, 07:20:52 am »
why are you posting here?, leave it to the people who cares about him

Yeah... sure... I would like to see this topic with only false happy comments. I don't support his decision about leaving. Why am I posting here? Because it's a forum.

Can you ask me again about the same? Or my reply is enough?

Everyone has the right to post either they care or not and arguing about this is irrelevant.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

buda

« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2012, 07:50:17 am »
Gudio, thats a lie, "juan led him by the hand" yeah now metalord is my dog? e_e he left because he may think the same as me, we dont have a contract with you, this isnt a real life job i can leave whenever i want without any harsh consequences, thing is like that

and as for that meta means null/0 for you he actually voted for you in your promotion topic before its time, but i guess you already knew it before you had full member forum rights, aint i right?  ;)
« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 10:45:31 am by buda »
Cannot rate own posts

Gudio

« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2012, 07:58:51 am »
Nah. I just saw that topic about promotion yesterday (thanks) :D He voted yes because:

Just take a look at his posts. He was only supporting Juan in some decisions.

That's it.

yeah now metalord is my dog? e_e

Yeah.. I wanted to write that :p
« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 08:00:56 am by Gudio »
Cannot rate own posts

GRAND

• Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Polish Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2012, 08:10:49 am »
ehh, bye

asd

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2012, 08:29:06 am »
Well that sucks man. We gave you a chance in this clan when a lot of other people thought you were dirt. You've been a great member and we've had a lot of fun together. Just because jUan is gone I can't see things being that different, just take SvM yesterday for instance, VUs having fun.

jUan, of course this is not a job and you don't have a contract. What you do have though is friends who have put a lot of time into helping you whenever you've needed it and have defended you, got your back and tried to sort out any conflicts that you might have been in. Whilst there are no physical repercussions for you, can't you see that some of us might be hurt when we learn that you never cared about the clan, only yourself? That we wasted all that time on you just to fuel your own ego?

I think this is a rash decision and I'm really disappointed, I honestly thought this clan meant more to you than just jUan. It's not too late to change your mind should you wish to do so.

Writer of excessively long posts

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2012, 08:53:11 am »
Well that sucks man. We gave you a chance in this clan when a lot of other people thought you were dirt. You've been a great member and we've had a lot of fun together. Just because jUan is gone I can't see things being that different, just take SvM yesterday for instance, VUs having fun.

jUan, of course this is not a job and you don't have a contract. What you do have though is friends who have put a lot of time into helping you whenever you've needed it and have defended you, got your back and tried to sort out any conflicts that you might have been in. Whilst there are no physical repercussions for you, can't you see that some of us might be hurt when we learn that you never cared about the clan, only yourself? That we wasted all that time on you just to fuel your own ego?

I think this is a rash decision and I'm really disappointed, I honestly thought this clan meant more to you than just jUan. It's not too late to change your mind should you wish to do so.

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2012, 09:04:28 am »
About the shit saying Juan is some cult of personality in VU, I most harshly disagree. His rank was full member, just as mine's, fox's, zeke's or any other. He wasn't a leader of any sort here, just a member. I worked up through the ranks, from barely getting accepted as trainee, to my rank of full member. The Vice Underdogs clan is filled with people who I consider as friends, even 'tho I never met them in real life, and yes, that is very much possible. Metalord, we took you in when no one else wanted you, everyone remembered you as a flamer, a rude person, and an asshole. This disappoints me.

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Lazee

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
  • Mess with the Best, die like the Rest.
    • View Profile
    • "(^_^)"
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2012, 09:16:57 am »

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2012, 10:29:08 am »

Skirmant

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Ignorance is bliss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2012, 10:30:14 am »
A lot of players join this clan because of people they like. That's how the majority of groups form.
But joining a clan just because you like 1 person and that's it - bad idea. That's the reason why most clans fail.
It just causes a chain reaction that brings down the community's self-esteem.

Love the community, not just the player :p

"C++ is a horrible language" - Linus Torvalds, creator of Linux

<SLC> nope. changed my mind. squirrel still sux dix
<SLC> it's just a piece of sh!t
* SLC has quit (Connection closed)

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2012, 11:17:41 am »
That sucks, you can play with Juan with VU tag or without it, anyways good luck man, peace.  :)

Playing VC:MP since September 2008.

Darius

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2012, 12:14:16 pm »
It's sad to hear that you've decided to leave. Is it really better to be clan less or look for some better clan than VU? I wouldn't be surprised, when you'll apply again here one day.

Metalord

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2012, 12:49:03 pm »
We gave you a chance in this clan when a lot of other people thought you were dirt.
I honestly thought this clan meant more to you than just jUan. It's not too late to change your mind should you wish to do so.

First of all I really appreciate it, Thanks for those people who helped me out in becaming in a different person, and VU for those funny/nice moments we had. I've learned a lot since I joined this clan.

And Charley it's not that much like that, maybe it's a bit exaggerated, don't you think?

For some people that didn't get this, again.
I have decided to leave the clan since my mate juan left too and in my opinion It's not gonna be the same without him, I hope you don't get upset on me for doing this, this is just a game. Good luck.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 01:02:44 pm by Metalord »