May 02, 2024, 06:35:24 am

Author Topic: Leaving VU  (Read 5293 times)

Rexelend

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
    • View Profile
Leaving VU
« on: April 15, 2011, 07:54:29 pm »
I've decided to leave VU because, VU never ever scrims ( clan war ), most people in VU dislike me and insult me, UlrichZuko for instance, and it's not even like a clan it's just an extra account for me with a tag in the name.

If you guys start doing clanwars frequently then I'd be happy to rejoin, but for now I don't want to be in VU.

I thank you Charley for your kindness towards me and for letting me in VU in the first place.

Bye,

Rexelend
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Rexelend

• View Profile
Re: Leaving VU
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2011, 08:16:40 pm »
Bye.

And its not the clan, its you.

Thanks! Stuff like your FUCKING trolling all adds up to why I want to leave. It was UlrichZuko's fucking "ublack bro?" shit that made the decision final.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Foxtrot

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2011, 08:18:04 pm »
Too bad we lose members just because of other's stupidity, ignorance and bad jokes towards newcomers. On the other hand if you just wanted to leave you just should've say it here not complaining about how full of assholes this clan is, statement you cannot use given the fact that you don't even know everyone in the clan, for example, me.
obai

Rexelend

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2011, 08:20:25 pm »
Too bad we lose members just because of other's stupidity, ignorance and bad jokes towards newcomers. On the other hand if you just wanted to leave you just should've say it here not complaining about how full of assholes this clan is, statement you cannot use given the fact that you don't even know everyone in the clan, for example, me.
obai

Yeah, but it's not only that, it's also the lack of clanwars, and we hardly ever team up, the only people ever online to team up are SanDisk or MDZ!

Foxtrot

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2011, 08:24:56 pm »
obai

Yeah, but it's not only that, it's also the lack of clanwars, and we hardly ever team up, the only people ever online to team up are SanDisk or MDZ!

Yea well, it's not the clan, the whole vcmp community is almost dying because of inactivity. We can't do much thing about that. And the last time I had a clan war was when I was in DU which was long time ago. Also, why did you join anyways since you knew there was not much activity going on around here?

Rexelend

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2011, 08:31:29 pm »
Bye.

Bye.

Thanks! Stuff like your FUCKING trolling all adds up to why I want to leave. It was UlrichZuko's fucking "ublack bro?" shit that made the decision final.

What? How is this trolling?

I stopped trolling on you, and we started teaming, and now because of Zuko, everything we say is ''trolling'' to you. I didnt have a problem with you ever since that incident, but when I saw some screenies about your comments & your leaving topic, I gave you the boot.

You seriously need to control yourself man, calm down, otherwise you are gonna blow up on everything, and then leaving something that you wasnt so sure about, then except people to give you another chance.

I don't know whether it's trolling or not but it's still a subtle and hurtful insult. And what screenshots of comments?
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 08:34:00 pm by Rexelend »

NicoArin

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2011, 09:17:44 pm »
bye

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2011, 09:22:25 pm »
Well, I saw some screenies saying that "the whole VU clan is full of assholes", well you didnt met us all.

There are no clan-wars atm so we cant really do anything.

Good luck, bye.

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2011, 09:37:30 pm »
Yeah that ''VU clan are assholes'' thing was so disrespectful, so someone jokes about you, and you get all mad. FFS , grow some balls and lrn2jke, and now just because of one person, the whole team are assholes?

God, im so pissed off right now. I almost lost all my confidence of you taking part of [VU]
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 09:54:54 pm by Maverick »

UlrichZuko

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
  • What'd you want...an autograph?
    • View Profile
    • UlrichZuko WebTV
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2011, 09:44:51 pm »
Lol i do that 'ublackbro?' thing to Mavs and ShakeJunt, it's a parody of umadbro?
and they know that. You just to idk man, i barely had any contact with you since you joined and the one or two times i did, you were always raging over something.

Btw this Topic
http://vu.vrocker-hosting.co.uk/index.php?topic=1583

Foxtrot

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2011, 09:53:33 pm »
If some of you wouldn't make him rage and act like total douchebags maybe he didn't leave. I'm pretty dissapointed with those who did that and also with your childish attitude.

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2011, 10:02:42 pm »
If some of you wouldn't make him rage and act like total douchebags maybe he didn't leave. I'm pretty disappointed with those who did that and also with your childish attitude.

I admit, i was trolling on him, mainly because he didn't have large balls to stand up against my spaz. i really didn't care which weapon he used. He said he wanted a 2 vs 2, and that's what he got. Now I was in a trolling mood, so I tossed a few jokes at him, then he rages at me, like Old_Fart without a mustache. After that, he calmed down, and we started teaming, and I stopped trolling on him. Now all of a sudden... BOOM Leaving Topic, and now I'm half of the blame for this thread. I even trained with him (a little bit) with stubby or shotgun, the FS Crouch Glitch to be exact. I can't help it if jokes can't cheer a guy up. He's way too sensitive.

Off - Topic: And I apologize for all my posts, ever since the unusual, I've been popping up on forums like 2 dogs after a bone.

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2011, 04:00:50 am »
Here we start again.....
For freak sake, insulting and make jokes make the other members leave. Just guys lets be good clan with good attitude can we handle that?
Anyways bye Rexelend. Wish for you good luck  :)

Playing VC:MP since September 2008.

SanDisk

• Crazy Man
  • Yippie ka Yay, Motherfucker.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2011, 04:50:01 am »

If you guys start doing clanwars frequently then I'd be happy to rejoin, but for now I don't want to be in VU.

What If we start doing clanwars and we wont take you back ?
It's too late then, you had to be patient and wait.