login
April 18, 2024, 03:38:52 pm

Author Topic: Application - RoyStang.  (Read 6262 times)

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
Application - RoyStang.
« on: July 30, 2018, 02:49:05 am »
Nick: RoyStang.

Timezone/Country: +4:00 GMT

Previous Nicks: [UFr]RoyStang. [ON]SpiLner [UK]Has[E]eb ... much more

Additional Comments: Hey, I'm Roystang , i know i'm not going to be accepted in my first attempt i would consider this application as a "INTREST" notification like i want to just express my intrest and want to know that what i should improve to join VU BUT IF I GET ACCEPTED , this would be like dream coming true moment for me and so how i would say that my good luck participated :D so its been my dream to join VU since when i joined VC:MP , yeah i do agree i have some pathetic past that is really horrible to imagine and what i believe is to forget past because you learn things as you do stuff , i agree i've done lot of mistakes throughout my VC:MP life i've been crazy all the time. So , Personally i'm a straight forward and family-friendly guy and somehow a bit impatient as well ;) but you should not worry about , let me mention my history, I'll be honest and please forget my past and please don't feel me regretfull for having such worse past.

2014 - [GWV]

Before in 2012 i tried to find some multiplayer games , i had GTA VC in my potato PC i searched for its Multiplayer Version , i got it but unfortunately because of my foolness i thought that downloading of files are actually the errors i stopped playing and started over Miniclip games.

In 2014 i think 0.4 was released i used my first nickname "GTAHaseeb" well Haseeb is my real name. that time i got a sense of what was happening around in VC:MP as i was searching for it on YouTube however i started playing my first ever server "Vice City Cops and Robbers" i always use to play that server i remember a guy with [thug]OGPipco and [thug]John or Jake or whatever it was. He suggested me to join LW server and there i found a player Gabbar that betrayal guy invited to me to first ever clan [GWV] obviously i didn't knew about clans and management as the time passed. GWV was closed and i remained clanless for all the year.

2015 - [SCK] [CF] [DmC]

Back in 2015 i joined SCK when i was invited by Vatan i played with that tag for a long time and that time i heard of VU for the first time i thought  it would be amazing to join an Official clan , so i applied and denied straight away at that moment :D , i kept applying week by week almost 4 to 5 times and stopped it my knowing that my age wasn't capable for joining

Then i joined [CF] when it had a lot of fame as my very own good friend Raiden was there it had a lots of talented lads but the main thing was i used CF to join VU (lol) and i left it soon after joining apporximately a week wasn't even over and i left it and soon after that Applied to VU and i was instantly denied (lol) then i explained myself i don't deserve this team now because i'm an ant for now.. ;D

Then i joined [DmC] I've been in DmC for like 5 Months and it really didn't had a history , then i left it and applied again to VU and then denied again..

2016 - [YU] [CF] [UK] [ON]

YU was a clan that i established my self and Amanullah , as i wanted a tag like VU say it as Yice Underdogs (lol) (actually it was Youngs unbeatables blah) i was a fan girl of VU , i had some fight with that guy and we closed it .

Then i joined CF again but it was not like as it was before i'd been in this clan for like 3 Months and left it as i had some problems with the management system and members in that clan

i was later invited by Hunting to join the clan , i joined the clan and later when these secrets were out so i left them. i've been there for like 3-4 days just.

i established UK myself once again i opened my own clan , and was very impatient for someone to join clan and the intresting fact is i used to create my characters myself like I had multi-accounts joining the same clan and convinced my sister to join the clan so i can gain some numbers in the clan , that's how kiddish i was ;D ..

2017 - [UF]

Finally 06th of January 2017 I joined UF and was very happy to join one of the famous clans but my dream was still VU (xD) But i thought UF is my home now and i've to settle there and back in April 2017 i went inactive because a huge personal change happened because i moved from Saudi Arabia to Pakistan and that was the time of responsiblities i was handed over to clean my house set up my house and didn't had internet till August of 22nd 2017 because before coming to Pakistan it was 8 years for me since i visited last in my house and it was all messed up when we were back then we sold it and found a home for ourselves after all it took me almost an year to set my self in such atmosphere i got my laptop i got internet and new home aswell

and in November 2017 i went regular on VC:MP again and in between i left UF and rejoined.

2018 - [UF] and [?] ([vu] :D )

i've been in this clan for like an year and a half and enjoyed a lot but a point came when i felt unsuitable with the clan's management strategy i had  some issues with clan members and recently i left this clan

That's my history , Clan VU has been my aim everytime , and now i'm completely ready to join it and its sure if i get denied for improvement , Yes for sure i'll improve.

Talking about some Deathmatch stuff , i would like to say i'm not a professional player but can play well and i'm sure that i'll be backing up every single VU member in the server.  I don't speak english perfectly but still i'm working on it
Other than my being in clan interest i can contribute alot to clan as where i'm , i've been doing great and i'm sure voting me positive won't never let you down. i promise letting me in would be great addition to the family.

I got lot of friends too in this clan by which i can create a strong team chain.

Other than that , i'm a graphics designer , as you all know that cuz i make signatures. Also i design forums (check UF forum) , i can edit servers (can't script servers) 

Yeah that's it.Looking forward for your positivity and opinions ;)

Thank you ;)

« Last Edit: June 22, 2020, 02:58:55 pm by Roystang »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
Re: Application - RoyStang.
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2018, 03:02:59 am »
Neutral, It will take me 2 days to read because I will read 1 paragraphs every 3 hours other wise I feel sleepy.
Funny Funny x 19 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Credits : KocKex

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2018, 04:38:10 am »
Any ban history? I like you being honest here. Your application is great bud!

Do you have any aim other than joining VU?
« Last Edit: July 30, 2018, 04:42:15 am by Ryne »
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

nawghty_boy

• Fanatic
  • I'm sorry my fault, i forgot you're an idiot :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2018, 06:52:03 am »
Gl  :)
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2018, 08:17:13 am »
Any ban history? I like you being honest here. Your application is great bud!

Do you have any aim other than joining VU?
To be honest , I've been banned once in Littlewhiteys back in 2014 or 15 as I was dueling with riders , suddenly my dad pulled me from the game andalt+tabbed the game and later then I was beaten up by my dad for playing too much and later when I joined I was banned for death evading (it was my birthday when it happened :( ) but in this year or previous two years , I'm clean with no ban history.

Talking about my aims , first I've an aim of joining VU my other aims other than joining VU is only to do something to keep this clan greater as it is , keep the team work up , (personal aim is to be a doctor :P )
Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2018, 08:21:01 am »
You left UF because the management was inactive. That is a silliest reason to leave a clan.  What happen if VU management also inactive? No
Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

Inferno made this for me <3

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2018, 08:24:47 am »
You left UF because the management was inactive. That is a silliest reason to leave a clan.  What happen if VU management also inactive? No
Look , I didn't left for the management went inactive.. I left that clan for the mismanagement that was happening since when I joined.i actually don't have any problem with management inactivity , a clan must be managed when it requires so UF didn't and me as well as 2 members left  along me for the same reason.

Casper

• Crazy Man
  • Dark Fighters
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2018, 08:39:38 am »
Good luck kid!
Funny Funny x 1 Late Late x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Febulous.

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2018, 08:45:43 am »
TRAINEE  :)

RoyStang's Art

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2018, 08:51:53 am »
good luck.

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2018, 08:56:20 am »
You have my vote.

Shadow.Jack^

• Fanatic
  • Polar Bear
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2018, 09:00:44 am »
Good luck.

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2018, 09:24:24 am »
Good Luck :P
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2018, 09:25:41 am »

I think it's a pretty good reason haha. That's why I left MK in 2009.
Funny Funny x 10 Pwnt Pwnt x 4 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2018, 09:31:12 am »
Quick question, I'm funny right?
Winner Winner x 1 Useful Useful x 1 (list)