March 28, 2024, 10:27:08 pm

Author Topic: Application - Casper  (Read 11151 times)

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Casper
« Reply #75 on: July 26, 2017, 02:55:58 pm »

Mistakes are something that occur once and are not made again.

You just said it. He made a mistake once, he ain't gonna do it again.

Actually I just spoke the truth, VU's reputation doesn't deserve to be ruined due to someone like you who can never change.

Says the two headed snake who stabbed a friend just so that he doesn't get into a well reputed clan(looks like someone's jealous).
You're envious of Casper. Deal with it.

Although I've never actually played  or teamed up with Casper, I've noticed the change in his behaviour.
He's always friendly with his fellow players. Never seen him get into any verbal arguements with anyone. And the best part about him, he's a troll!(sometimes)

On that note, good luck Casper!

who the fuck is thunder tho

Soon he will be TRC.Thunder
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Credits : KocKex

Thunder

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 26, 2017, 09:55:00 pm »

Mistakes are something that occur once and are not made again.

You just said it. He made a mistake once, he ain't gonna do it again.

Actually I just spoke the truth, VU's reputation doesn't deserve to be ruined due to someone like you who can never change.

Says the two headed snake who stabbed a friend just so that he doesn't get into a well reputed clan(looks like someone's jealous).
You're envious of Casper. Deal with it.

Although I've never actually played  or teamed up with Casper, I've noticed the change in his behaviour.
He's always friendly with his fellow players. Never seen him get into any verbal arguements with anyone. And the best part about him, he's a troll!(sometimes)

On that note, good luck Casper!

Maddy iz sorry :D Damn, it feels like I'm talking to someone famous B).
Anyways, back on topic. Me and Casper were never friends, yes, I tried to be friends with him, but he was the one who stabbed me, he never showed any appreciation of the friendship, he insulted me, I don't really care about that, but he spoke shit about my Mother who has cancer.
Insult me, I don't give a fuck. Insulting my mother is taking it to the next level which I will never tolerate. Also, the fact that you've been making YouTube videos apologising speaks for the fact why you're thoughts on Casper are totally wrong.

First time I've seen someone call Casper friendly, wow!

I've got no reason to be jealous of Casper lol, I wasn't even intending to cause any fights here, I just spoke to Xmair about the truth since Casper was fooling the whole community by acting like he has changed but his true colours will always follow him everywhere.

He makes the same mistake everytime, it has become a normal thing for him.

I'm sure you don't know me and I don't know you either, I didn't come here to fight with you since it's totally pointless, I just came here to defend myself and clarify the false statements that were being made against me.

Peace.

All these arguments are pointless, no matter what happened between me and Casper, it's best to forget it now.

Best of luck, Casper!

This is my final message on this application.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 10:02:36 pm by Thunder »
Winner Winner x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Casper

• Crazy Man
  • Dark Fighters
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
« Reply #77 on: July 26, 2017, 10:22:50 pm »
Don't lie that your mother has cancer, good excuse. Anyways, you deserve to be insulted because you just making fun on me with WK/ON with the title from video "gaysper conveyor part 1", this is a proof in your videos .

Edit: now the video is private or deleted, shame!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 10:53:48 pm by Casper »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

Azure

• Crazy Man
  • VUholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 26, 2017, 10:59:10 pm »
Thunder let me make 1 thing clear for you, i hope you understand it this time and stop bitching around on casper's app.

First of all, your attempts to ruin this app are failing, this shit wont work here, we dont care about casper's past, we care about what he is now.
Second, lying about your mother having cancer, what a great son you must be, i hope she gave a birth to a lemon instead of you, atleast she would've benefited from it instead from having a son saying she has cancer, and 1 more thing if you're mother doesnt have cancer, i hope you to have it idiotic idiot.
Third, if your bullshit continues in this app and you continue lying and making things up, then we both know you're gonna get a forum ban then.

Kindly, fuck off and let this app be the way it is
Disagree Disagree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)

Thunder

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 26, 2017, 11:07:11 pm »
Thunder let me make 1 thing clear for you, i hope you understand it this time and stop bitching around on casper's app.

First of all, your attempts to ruin this app are failing, this shit wont work here, we dont care about casper's past, we care about what he is now.
Second, lying about your mother having cancer, what a great son you must be, i hope she gave a birth to a lemon instead of you, atleast she would've benefited from it instead from having a son saying she has cancer, and 1 more thing if you're mother doesnt have cancer, i hope you to have it idiotic idiot.
Third, if your bullshit continues in this app and you continue lying and making things up, then we both know you're gonna get a forum ban then.

It's not his past, it's his true colours showed throughout very recent chat logs. You don't even fucking know my mother you retarded piece of shit. I have no interest in lying about these things. Everything I said in this app was nothing but the truth, but of course your retardness and arrogance prevents you from facing the truth. Feel free to forum ban me, I'm sure the reason will be valid from a retard like you. No one invited you here, so don't bring your shitty ass into these things that have nothing to do with you.

R-e-t-a-r-d.

I made everything clear, tried to stop the fights in my previous reply, but retards like you can't see that of course.

I'm sure that the rest of the VU community isn't full of shit like you, they won't forum ban me for the shitty reasons provided by you. After all, you came here and started talking shit about the things which you have no knowledge about.
Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
« Reply #80 on: July 27, 2017, 12:46:51 am »
I'm sure that the rest of the VU community isn't full of shit like you, they won't forum ban me for the shitty reasons provided by you.

Banned from posting for 5 days.

1 more thing if you're mother doesnt have cancer, i hope you to have it idiotic idiot.

I ought to ban you for this response too.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 12:56:15 am by stormeus »
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real

Azure

• Crazy Man
  • VUholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 27, 2017, 01:33:28 am »
Time to fix my foolishness

Directed to Thunder:

Sorry for saying such things and showing such rudeness and toxicity in my post,  casper said that you were lying about your mother having cancer and so i lost it.  i have been calm and controlled ever since i joined VU i was focused on improving and moving forwards and only forwards.  but my mom is my red line,  you cross it i lose it,  and thinking you were lying about your mom having cancer i went raged and said mean words to you.  as klaus said,  dont ever share personal info on internet,  never do it!!

and if you said that your mom has cancer 3 times then that cant be lying,  may god bless your mom and may she stay with you the longest time possible. i sincerely apologize about being reckless with my responses and sorry for destroying everyone's hope in me especially VU.

« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 01:39:27 am by MIMO »
Friendly Friendly x 7 (list)

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 27, 2017, 06:42:42 am »
Just for reference, from the shoutbox:

Looks like that chapter has been closed. Let's move on to the application now, shall we?
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

Casper

• Crazy Man
  • Dark Fighters
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 27, 2017, 07:17:13 am »
Just for reference, from the shoutbox:

Looks like that chapter has been closed. Let's move on to the application now, shall we?
Yes please.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Morfin

• Fanatic
  • proud to be turkish
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 27, 2017, 04:14:44 pm »
Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 Informative Informative x 2 (list)

Casper

• Crazy Man
  • Dark Fighters
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 27, 2017, 05:33:06 pm »
When me or someone kill him;

http://imgur.com/a/iqNV9

http://imgur.com/a/GihTj
You know very well why I told you so, you pissed me off because I always want to be friendly with you but you insult me.
proof: http://i.imgur.com/SRm1qrS.png

Code: [Select]
TicTac: we can't be friends
Casper: why?
TicTac: reason: you are retard

Almo

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
  • (â—£_â—¢)
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 27, 2017, 06:44:27 pm »

Yeah, insult him, if he says something back to ya, screenshot it and post it on his application and try to ruin it? What are you trying to prove here? dude grow up already, these little things shouldn't be posted at first place, i am sure if it was some other big player, nobody would've given a fuck, then why Casper? Stop provoking him and i can assure you that Casper will be a better person, and a note to Casper
I know that Trex Casper has the ability to come over these little issues when he's mocked for it, so yeah i guess i'll just let him know through this reply to try to be calm and don't chat when it's not required
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 27, 2017, 06:59:35 pm »
No!!!!

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

La[Z]eR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VUz0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 27, 2017, 07:22:03 pm »
BIG NO
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 2 (list)

Morfin

• Fanatic
  • proud to be turkish
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 27, 2017, 07:24:25 pm »

Yeah, insult him, if he says something back to ya, screenshot it and post it on his application and try to ruin it? What are you trying to prove here? dude grow up already, these little things shouldn't be posted at first place, i am sure if it was some other big player, nobody would've given a fuck, then why Casper? Stop provoking him and i can assure you that Casper will be a better person, and a note to Casper
I know that Trex Casper has the ability to come over these little issues when he's mocked for it, so yeah i guess i'll just let him know through this reply to try to be calm and don't chat when it's not required
Everyone knows him,I wont say anything,Even you dont know him yet lol.