April 18, 2024, 04:28:12 am

Author Topic: Powercut.  (Read 671 times)

AsaD.

• Fanatic
  • The word "B" in Dr.Shawn is kbown as "Brain"
    • View Profile
Powercut.
« on: June 03, 2017, 10:37:30 pm »
Almost everyone knows about pakistani powercut,if the powercuts in the match then the match will be restarted or?
Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

im not with russians nor mad lemons,i take that skin which i like more.

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
Re: Powercut.
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2017, 03:28:57 am »
In that case, Players from around the Pakistan should let admins/referee know about possible power cut schedule. Players/fighters will fix a time for their match with mutual agreement of time and server. 
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

AsaD.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2017, 04:45:58 am »
In that case, Players from around the Pakistan should let admins/referee know about possible power cut schedule. Players/fighters will fix a time for their match with mutual agreement of time and server.
But now a days its Ramadan ,so theres no schedule of power cut ,thats why i am questioning to u guyzz.

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2017, 01:38:52 pm »
But now a days its Ramadan ,so theres no schedule of power cut ,thats why i am questioning to u guyzz.
Not really a problem, you loose your game I think.

MaDKilleR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi.
    • View Profile
    • MaDKiLLeR's Site
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2017, 01:54:11 pm »
Have a socket on your backup and plug in your PC into that. A local electrician would charge merely PKR 200 ($2 USD) for this or you can do it yourself with the help of a screwdriver. Just make sure you know the wires and don't blow up stuff.
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

- [VU]MaDKiLLeR

MD619

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VU4LiFe
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2017, 02:10:58 pm »
Have a socket on your backup and plug in your PC into that. A local electrician would charge merely PKR 200 ($2 USD) for this or you can do it yourself with the help of a screwdriver. Just make sure you know the wires and don't blow up stuff.
nice idea

Roystang's art

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2017, 02:54:02 pm »
If you have any generator or some other thing which provide electricy then turn it on when you start your match.
Late Late x 1 (list)

Credits : KocKex

AsaD.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2017, 03:33:25 pm »
i am waiting for sizer to reply can we delay match for 1-2 hours?
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2017, 03:37:20 pm »
Fly to any country that accepts you and play match from there, thx, many of the applicants do work or go University and got fuckton of work, it's your responsibility to be ready at the time of match, I don't think so we need specific special rules for pakis or any country, rules remain same, who knows one who's losing just end process of game via task manager and say he got powercut and then rematch..
Agree Agree x 5 Useful Useful x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)