April 28, 2024, 10:22:48 am

Author Topic: Application - LumberJacK  (Read 4081 times)

GiTo

• Regular
    • View Profile
Re: Application - LumberJacK
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2020, 04:38:02 am »
Pro DM'er + helper of Newbies good behaviour. good luck mottay!  :thumbsup:
Agree Agree x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

What happens when the poison expires?

Drakola

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Do good have good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2020, 05:36:41 am »
Trainee for Plumber.  :)
Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Credit: [VU]RoyStang

VU Rookie | VC:MP Player Since 2016

Dukeiii

• Fanatic
  • LIVE! DIE! SPAWN AGAIN!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2020, 06:33:28 am »
Decent skills with friendly attitude, best of luck bro. :thumbsup:
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

VipeX

• Likes to post
  • Madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2020, 07:01:48 am »
Oye lumbero here good luck  :thumbsup:
Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

R4H33L

• Likes to post
  • Be The BesT FucK The ResT
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2020, 08:57:06 am »
blah blah blah
Didn't expect such a reply, you are not helping yourself like this lumberjack.
Sorry but I did this because same thing was happened when oreo applied for MK after leaving MD and now same thing is happening again.lol

After this ofcourse i would suspect LumberJack for Leaking the voting section to his cousin, i asked him to clear some facts instead he chose to leave the clan, even after we had discussion in private, i offered him not to leave we can solve this matter as he was more than a clan mate for me but his decision was final.

And about problems with me, No that's not true we still chat like best friends.

P.S you can easily make in to VU bhensay, jhut bolny ki kya zrurat thi.
Yes its true that you suspected me for leaking the chats but lets talk about what happened in the end right? It was you who found guilty and just becuase you all were doing fun by giving leader roles to trainees all this happened and I gave you all chats in which gogeta himself said all these things and then you started blaming me again that he's your czn and he will take your side always and that's not true at all.

And if you remember you caln mod(kamakaze) gave our privates chats to his gf and you blamed it on vegito right? I know these things have nothing to do with app but I'm just telling because rather than arguing you should accept your mistake like I accepted mine abot ann I made for gogeta yeah it was my mistake but you know the whole story behind that ann so i'm not going to repeat it again here because it has nothing to do with my app.

Now lets talk about the PROBLUMS WITH LEADER after discussing in private board for like a month gogeta left and you didn't even said a single word to him before leaving and after leaving.Gogeta just wanted you to talk with you to clear all matters and to stop future problems but you said no I don't wanna talk and then he left.After his leaving I thought maybe the clan is going to be fine now but I was wrong we spent our whole day arguing with eachother and blaming eachother for no reason after that I got tired of all this I decided to talk with madkiller by myself but this talk results in more war more blames on me just because gogeta was my czn and whenever I ask them to solve problem and end this war they think I want them to invite gogeta in clan again lol.Since  I proved with evidence that I was not the one who leaked all those chats but still none of them was ready to accept this truth and they taunt me whenever applications votings were going on or some other matters and these taunts hurts me alot.Now some MDs are calling me a VU asslicker lol.

and AX bro the reason why I don't wanted to reply madkiller is because this will create more drama and useless replies but since you wanted me to explain, here it is.

That's all.

P.S Thanks for the votes guys <3
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 2 Informative Informative x 4 Friendly Friendly x 3 Useful Useful x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2020, 02:56:10 pm »
Good luck Plumberghiniked!

- Yesterday is a history, tomorrow is a mystery but today is a gift.. that's why it is called present! Stay happy wherever you want but never forget us! ;) Good luck in the application :thumbsup:
Funny Funny x 2 Friendly Friendly x 2 Useful Useful x 1 Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2020, 05:33:37 pm »
I'm positive for you, good luck!
Agree Agree x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Febulous.

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2020, 06:48:49 pm »
No
Never
Not
Funny Funny x 4 Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

RoyStang's Art

BliTz

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2020, 09:11:41 pm »
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
                |
                |
                |
                |
                |
Funny Funny x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 Artistic Artistic x 5 (list)

Clarke.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2020, 11:14:54 pm »
Great Man!!! GOOD LUCK Lumberr
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

lol55

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2020, 02:27:32 am »
Voting MDr.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2020, 09:08:26 pm by lol55 »
Disagree Disagree x 1 Late Late x 1 (list)

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2020, 03:03:55 am »
too many ups and downs here. neutral.

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

Saim

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Life is Torment
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2020, 08:07:54 am »
I don't know you  :)

trainee bro :v
Friendly Friendly x 1 Artistic Artistic x 3 (list)

"All hope is gone"

Credits to me

Sawyer

• Crazy Man
  • Drugs not bad.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2020, 08:47:38 am »
I don't know you well enough but I will give you my vote of confidence based on the votes of my clan mates. Dont make me regret.

Trainee
Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

MD619

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VU4LiFe
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2020, 10:09:53 am »
No.
Agree Agree x 1 Late Late x 1 (list)

Roystang's art