March 28, 2024, 05:30:38 pm

Author Topic: Disable headshots  (Read 23513 times)

Piterus

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Disable headshots
« Reply #75 on: February 01, 2018, 12:16:55 pm »
Funny Funny x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VC:MP since 2012, LU-DM Team Owner, some other things also in the past.

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 01, 2018, 01:37:14 pm »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 01, 2018, 02:56:27 pm »
Ok, as Morphine, a manager in LW's server, accepted the deal, I'll wait for [Eddy (CTF), and Ryne (EC)] replies.

don't see a point in waiting for them, in all honesty

they're all very skeptical about it but I'm ready to let shit hit the fan, whenever you are

if it all works out on LW and I'll be fully convinced of this anti-hack of yours operating the way it is supposed to operate, then the rest will have a lot of apologizing to do. very simple :)
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

NO_MERCY

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 01, 2018, 03:06:17 pm »
And how can I be sure that when I give you the script you will not give it to them ?
 I want them also to accept the deal in order to start working on the script.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 (list)

SanaullaH

• Crazy Man
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 01, 2018, 03:35:46 pm »
remove head :D
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 17 Winner Winner x 1 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

RoyStang's Art

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 01, 2018, 03:44:01 pm »
And how can I be sure that when I give you the script you will not give it to them ?
If you can't trust him then don't expect him to trust you either, you're just proposing a deal, a deal is supposed to be fulfilled by both ends, after that it's none of your business whatever he do, but your idea of making an anti-aimbot script, looks like a failure,just like your VC:MP career,

Also Charley, it's not about headshots, what if someone finds a way to disable headshots for real and then someone creates a second aimbot for M60 targeting bodies,torso, it'll be more worse since it takes only 3 bullets of M60 to make a kill, a full clip of m60 will be capable of taking down 15 at once then,better we should contact Stormeus or Maxorator or anyone from dev team, and find a straight solution instead of looking for alternatives for nothing.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

NO_MERCY

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 01, 2018, 04:24:40 pm »
If you can't trust him then don't expect him to trust you either, you're just proposing a deal, a deal is supposed to be fulfilled by both ends, after that it's none of your business whatever he do, but your idea of making an anti-aimbot script, looks like a failure,just like your VC:MP career,
The first side is component of one person which is me, the second side is component of three persons who are Morphine, Ryne and Eddy, So these three should accept it...
And who said that I will make the script ? the creator of aimbot will make it, which is Thorax.
And yes I forget to tell you that Thorax want to be unbanned too. He is waiting for accepting the deal from your side, if you accept it, the script will be ready in 2 weeks. And what are scared of ? not working of the script ? Simply, if it don't work, you can ban us again.
Agree Agree x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Piterus

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 01, 2018, 04:38:50 pm »
And yes I forget to tell you that Thorax want to be unbanned too.

Yeah lol, unban all cheaters, great idea. It's almost like to open Arkham Asylum or other Pandora's box.

Agree Agree x 3 Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 3 (list)

VC:MP since 2012, LU-DM Team Owner, some other things also in the past.

NO_MERCY

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 01, 2018, 04:52:44 pm »
And yes I forget to tell you that Thorax want to be unbanned too.

Yeah lol, unban all cheaters, great idea. It's almost like to open Arkham Asylum or other Pandora's box.
Unbanning cheaters, in return they fix the problem they made. And maybe in the future they will make great updates and help this game become more joyful. Who make hacks have a talent, but they use it in a bad way, Why don't you help them to use it in a good way that will make a better future for the game ?
Agree Agree x 1 Informative Informative x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 01, 2018, 05:07:36 pm »
believe it or not, you're demanding too much now, it's gratitude of this community that you're allowed to puke in our forums still otherwise if it was 2013, I am sure, you've ended miserably just like Adnan and every toxic retard who almost ruined this beautiful,dramatic, full of entertainment game, or you can say "used to be", I didn't want to look like an uncivilized barbarian but fuck off with your deal and tell thorax to suck my dick

Unbanning cheaters, in return they fix the problem they made. And maybe in the future they will make great updates and help this game become more joyful. Who make hacks have a talent, but they use it in a bad way, Why don't you help them to use it in a good way that will make a better future for the game ?
they're not "problems" they were threats, problems can have a solution, but the harm you did, can't be recovered, you still have no idea about how much toxicity you and your friend did, because of that spineless retard thorax, this year's VW too got ruined, because none had affection for this, because of you and your retarded 2 penny friends, you wanna talk about fixing the problems? kill yourself.
Agree Agree x 5 (list)

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 01, 2018, 05:09:56 pm »
As you like... I displayed a deal and you seem uninterested. Good luck in finding a suitable solution for this problem, but a huge number of newbies will hate this game and leave it until then.
Be reminded that I'm not 6 years old, I can think for myself and have my own worries. Just because it's Charley's concern about the newbies doesn't mean I'll give one crap there to follow. They can leave for all I care, that's not what I'm getting at with you.

What I meant is that this would've been such a golden opportunity for you if your heart was pure or if you really wanted to play wolf in sheep's clothing. If you really were smart with your approach, you could've helped the community without any deal and the community would've gladly helped you back. You're dealing with that kind of people in high places, some of us. Recommendations go a far way.

But unfortunately for you, the God backing these kind people ensured that today, as fate would have it, you screwed yourself. I don't respect what you're trying to do here. Don't bother worry about VW nor VU servers, I don't want you in any of them anymore.

Can you imagine we of Wolf Pack debated giving you a chance and this is the shit you trying to pull now? If it was up to me I'd ban you from the forums here too. I can do it, but then I'd maybe be abusing. This disgusted me to the highest degree.

It's sad that Gangstaras's viewpoint isn't supported more widely.

Who make hacks have a talent, but they use it in a bad way, Why don't you help them to use it in a good way that will make a better future for the game ?

Good luck in finding a suitable solution for this problem, but a huge number of newbies will hate this game and leave it until then.

I mean, what is this shit? Is this community blind??

Solely for this pseudo delusional bullshit I'd tell this guy to fuck off.

How can you get "blackmailed" into this shit? Into doing some fucking "deals" with scumbags and cheaters?

What age do we live in?

First, this pair of retards fucks all of us balls deep by cheating, ban evading, acting arrogant, then acts sorry, then this tool is released publicly and you want to accept a "DEAL" (holy shit) instead of removing them entirely from the community?

Instead of keeping them banned you wish to see these scumbags back in the game again?

Playercount over dignity. Hurray.

This is why nobody is afraid of cheating. Of pulling stunts like this one.

Permanent bans don't exist in VCMP. There is no punishment at all - nah, even if you're permanently banned then you'll get unbanned in a year. Perhaps slightly more. Maybe even less than a year. Why?
      Because, oh, you were banned for such a long time, everyone deserves a second chance, unbanned.

Fuck that.
              How about instead of prioritizing playercount, we'll actually keep our dignity and keep people who spit on the entire community AWAY from it instead of WELCOMING them back with open arms?

In the end, of course, it's not my decision. No. But everyone is free to add their two cents.
Agree Agree x 5 Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 5 (list)

KILLERX.

« Reply #86 on: February 01, 2018, 05:24:10 pm »
no mercy give your real home address to me i need plsss
Funny Funny x 1 (list)
Cannot rate own posts

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 01, 2018, 05:48:05 pm »
It's sad that Gangstaras's viewpoint isn't supported more widely.
This, and everything else in your reply. Completely agree.

The only real solution is getting the devs to wake up and push a fix.
Agree Agree x 10 (list)

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

NO_MERCY

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 01, 2018, 05:53:56 pm »
despite the disagreements shown, I am still waiting for Eddy and Ryne.
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

KILLERX.

« Reply #89 on: February 01, 2018, 05:57:17 pm »
despite the disagreements shown, I am still waiting for Eddy and Ryne.
how you can expect Newk(hates the cheaters most) will unban you from ctf and about EC it will be a no 100% sure
 ;D  ;D  ;D
Funny Funny x 1 (list)
Cannot rate own posts