March 28, 2024, 08:49:53 pm

Author Topic: KF Clan - Bunch of Cheaters?  (Read 13262 times)

Bird

• Regular
    • View Profile
KF Clan - Bunch of Cheaters?
« on: January 02, 2018, 06:07:24 pm »
Hello all.

A month ago, Thunder became ally of WK.

Thunder and his 2 main allies, Stylish and dev1ce, had some hacks that needed to come out. So thunder was my inside man in KF testing hacks in order to bust the other 2 friends of his :
Dev1ce has been sharing y-axis fix since middle 2017, proof:

Have you ever wondered how stylish made his headshots look so perfect? Well here is the answer.
It's Y-Fix, I had it all saved in my computer just in case. Here is how Y-Fix Works, P.s. It's made by device using autohotkey:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAzBU4RDDqM&feature=youtu.be

I can only give to admin in private with confirmal he won't use it.

And then, continuing, after all this shit, stylish and device have been using kewun's aimlock:

He confirmed it in game.

Today, stylish and darksider were testing anon aimlock, unknowing hunting was in their team listening to teamchat:

Therefore, device confirmed there is a file which has teleports, just like the anon aimlock.
There is actually a pack of hacks that make you stronger - has f1 , aimlock ,and teleports to many spots in the map by pressing CTRL + z x c v
i don't have the trust to share that file, here is device saying he has it, blaming thunder has been sharing them these hacks:

And then, here's how it works:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXYTQ1fq2g0&feature=youtu.be

Also,
when i called wishwanath at minute 0:30 in the video, you can see how i pressed f2, as dev1ce said, to use attach to player, in the above picture, and using teleports.

Also,
thunder has Kewun's hacks from his clanmates.
He can confirm it, they have sent him the hack. It's what he using, but he got out of control, the moment when he got banned was to report stylish and
device.

Thunder was only an inside man, GOOD JOB, THUNDER!
As a side note, stylish has been using lag hacks in order to lag harder.
Also, in these videos, it's proved how stylish have used them:
https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=jqLNHua9j-A
https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=EOWe9qi0oMk

KF Device using aimlock video:

Proof he uploaded this video, but later deleted:

And what's more, they are using what Kewun developed:

Good work, Thunder and HunTinG for these logs!
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 06:09:53 pm by Bird »
Informative Informative x 11 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: KF Clan - Bunch of Cheaters?
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2018, 06:08:22 pm »
wut
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky

SanaullaH

• Crazy Man
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2018, 06:11:36 pm »
perma ban from vc-mp  ;)
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

RoyStang's Art

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2018, 06:12:53 pm »
Noted. In fact, I didn't even read the post but if KF are cheaters indeed then this brings an interesting question to Vice War staff.

Agree Agree x 9 (list)

SilenTKilleR

• Fanatic
  • 4everUF
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2018, 06:21:53 pm »
perma ban from vc-mp  ;)
They must be banned
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

MD619

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VU4LiFe
    • View Profile

Roystang's art

DarkSid3R

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2018, 07:09:40 pm »
We got hacks from hunting
It's all hunting and anon fault to show up their aimlock by youtube videos. Vcmp was aimlock free but this guy gave aimlock to thunder which meant to be a secret.
Thunder bird are'nt you a hacker you got banned from vks many times for suck hacks.
Staff do what you want to do to kf clan.
I also don't got hacks and some of our members neither got the hacks too so why full kf should be banned?
Its only with 2-3 players as we have 10+ members in kf clan
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 07:12:45 pm by DarkSid3R »
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

SilenTKilleR

• Fanatic
  • 4everUF
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2018, 07:17:55 pm »
It's all hunting and anon fault to show up their aimlock by youtube videos. Vcmp was aimlock free but this guy gave aimlock to thunder which meant to be a secret.
Thunder bird are'nt you a hacker you got banned from vks many times for suck hacks.
I also don't got hacks and some of our members neither got the hacks too so why full kf should be banned?
lol Darksider your Clan Father stylish got hacks and used it so it will say KF clan is hacker why blaming on other persons in this matter

DarkSid3R

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2018, 07:22:31 pm »
lol Darksider your Clan Father stylish got hacks and used it so it will say KF clan is hacker why blaming on other persons in this matter
. Stylish  use hacks only for testing and also thunder may use the hacks first time but he needs a chance otherwise he use hacks for testing purpose only.
So kindly please give KF clan a chance , we won't use hacks again , i apologize from whole kf side .
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 07:31:42 pm by DarkSid3R »

SilenTKilleR

• Fanatic
  • 4everUF
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2018, 07:26:15 pm »
wait for answer from vice war staff on it

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2018, 07:32:00 pm »
Knew this from starting, but I didn't say anything because of lack of evidence,
Party ban works this way only, if you've played CS:GO ever, you'll know,that whole team suffers if their one team mate uses hack in a match, same applies here, we don't know what is inside story, we can't trust you either, what is possible here is better to avoid taking any risk, this may turn evil if we disallow 2-3 of your highlighted members and allow rest, better all sit home.

DarkSid3R

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2018, 07:35:28 pm »
Knew this from starting, but I didn't say anything because of lack of evidence,
Party ban works this way only, if you've played CS:GO ever, you'll know,that whole team suffers if their one team mate uses hack in a match, same applies here, we don't know what is inside story, we can't trust you either, what is possible here is better to avoid taking any risk, this may turn evil if we disallow 2-3 of your highlighted members and allow rest, better all sit home.
It's vc-mp , it's only a game not CS:GO I do agree your reply atleast give us a chance or do whatever you want.

Thunder

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2018, 07:36:00 pm »
Well, I'm not involved in this matter and won't get involved, from what it seems like is that dev1ce is being accused with proofs that are valid, I can't deny them, so, I can only apologise on his behalf and ensure that action will be taken. In terms of StyLisH that was mentioned too, yes, he used y axis in the past as videos suggest, like many others did too, but he no longer does nor has any interest in doing so and there is no such evidence for him still using y axis. There are many players who hacked in the past and still got many chances, on this note, I don't think KF should be punished.

As KF Leader, I apologise for all the things which occurred and won't tolerate these things.

La[Z]eR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VUz0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2018, 07:45:41 pm »
Fucking bunch of hackers can't even play this old game without hack.
If you can't play this game without hack you should leave gaming better.
Agree Agree x 8 Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Bird

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2018, 07:50:48 pm »

bunch of liers too

They have hacked ANON's host computer in order to get this shit and play unfairly over all these Vice City Multiplayer - dedicated minigames like Vice War.
You stole it from HunTinG, that's the reason he pulled up such a report and yes I've posted because I don't like KF cheaters neither.
Funny Funny x 2 (list)