login
March 28, 2024, 06:59:44 pm

Author Topic: KF Clan - Bunch of Cheaters?  (Read 13259 times)

KakaroT

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: KF Clan - Bunch of Cheaters?
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2018, 09:37:19 am »
so you might consider that he got it from Hunting & hunting from kakarot. I do not create hacks and shit.
hello madarchod, what's going on.
Madarchod why are you sharing hacks?
when i came to vcmp and did this all shit, u nova piece of shit mini african. teri maki chut fake kennys
Funny Funny x 5 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

BeaTz_

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2018, 09:41:54 am »
so you might consider that he got it from Hunting & hunting from kakarot. I do not create hacks and shit.
hello madarchod, what's going on.
Madarchod why are you sharing hacks?
when i came to vcmp and did this all shit, u nova piece of shit mini african. teri maki chut fake kennys
Stop changing topic you goat fucking pig
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

KakaroT

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2018, 09:43:28 am »
ples u mani afreekunt.

BeaTz_

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2018, 09:46:04 am »
Niggi u es shrekt froM vcMp

KakaroT

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2018, 09:50:31 am »
idc this is shitty evidenceless accuse. gl with bans u all madarchod cheaters. get ur ass 1 tapped

Zeeshan.Bhatti

• Fanatic
    • View Profile

Current Experience: EC Admin.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Referee, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Referee, ECKO Management, EYE4 Referee.
TRC Member - Since 03, May, 2017

QarZ

• Crazy Man
  • you won't be able to think about anyone other than
    • View Profile
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 4 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2018, 10:42:20 am »
oh come on another 11 pages drama is created.
Agree Agree x 4 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

Bird

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2018, 12:21:54 pm »
No, because Hunting doesn't want to share the truth..
I've been told that Thunder was saved by HunTinG in order not to get tbanned but now he's pissing me off.

So here's the real story:
Thunder joined WK to mock [MD]Zkq ( as MD were fucking him up ) and so started the drama.
He became so called 'loyal' and he got aimlock from ANONlMUL.
And then, he managed to share this shit to his friend dev1ce.
Here's him begging HunTinG not to share this on VU forums and VK:

He's so treacherous that he sold his friends device and stylish in order to not get banned himself.
After this he begged faggot Nimitz to share aimbot with him.
In this order:
Nimitz made a fake facebook pretending he's rustam so he got Aimlock from ON (During EC Aimbot Epidemy)
After this Nimitz started spreading the aimbot.
Here's Thunder showing aimbot process going on:

- confirming that KF have aimbot
As karan said, it's enough for one clan member to cheat in order to punish the others.

Here's the screenshot that Thunder showed to HunTinG with explanation:

and

It's proof that Nimitz is distributing aimbot to everyone.
He even commented ingame:

Check pm - tiburoncin.

This is proof KF uses aimbot and will use during Vice War.

Here's an advice, if you want yourself to be defended from aimbot, roll VC:MP Server to rel003 or update ban security.

Also, Thunder has been using all time this Lag Hack in order to look like F1 hack, according to Fulton's video:

This is how Thunder managed to get that F1 look.
P.S. This tool is leaked by MDr.Hawk, (past MD member).
And as a fun fact, that tool is made by Racer_S, same guy who created VCsens which stylish used in his video:

And no, that is not gaming mouse, since his mouse doesn't move smooth like a gaming mouse.

Thunder

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2018, 12:47:15 pm »
Yes, I do have aimbot which was shared by Nimitz, however, I never made use of any hacks of tools while playing vcmp and I never used aimbot either. Also, in that Fulton video you're referring to, I honestly explained that he was equally unhittable too and I didn't make use of any hacks. Show proof of me using aimbot like you said lol, it would be nice to see it, and I didn't share anything with dev1ce nor with any other KF member.

LOL, I've seen that lag tool for the first time in my life, it seems just as retarded as you.

The funny thing is, you're continuously mentioning that I distributed hacks and used them too, but you can't prove it, lmao.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 01:00:31 pm by Thunder »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2018, 01:00:35 pm »
Yes stylish and some others have been known for hacking but lately we have been playing clean. & nope we didn't distribute hacks.
'lately', you mean after yesterday right?

And as a fun fact, that tool is made by Racer_S, same guy who created VCsens which stylish used in his video:

And no, that is not gaming mouse, since his mouse doesn't move smooth like a gaming mouse.
How is his 'way of aiming' any different from this?

& nope we didn't distribute hacks.
Yes, I do have aimbot which was shared by Nimitz, however, I never made use of any hacks of tools while playing vcmp and I never used aimbot either. Also, in that Fulton video you're referring to, I honestly explained that he was equally unhittable too and I didn't make use of any hacks. Show proof of me using aimbot like you said lol, it would be nice to see it, and I didn't share anything with dev1ce nor with any other KF member.

LOL, I've seen that lag tool for the first time in my life, it seems just as retarded as you.
Ok cat's out of the bag now.

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

Thunder

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 03, 2018, 01:09:34 pm »
Lol Noire, I know I didn't share anything and there is no evidence for it either.

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 03, 2018, 01:10:52 pm »
You do know that Hunting sent me every little detail regarding you and your clan's escapades right?
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

Thunder

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 03, 2018, 01:12:13 pm »
Whatever lol, all i'm saying is, there's no evidence for me either using or distributing hacks and I don't wish to get involved in this matter.

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 03, 2018, 01:44:49 pm »
« Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 01:48:44 pm by Sora_Blue »