April 27, 2024, 12:13:10 pm

Author Topic: bugg  (Read 591 times)

As1

• Regular
  • UF4life
    • View Profile
bugg
« on: June 13, 2017, 07:13:56 pm »
Hello, guys i've found a bug in VCDC-S5, while i was fighting my camera mode changes Standard to classic mode. I don't know how it was happen. it was happen with [MK]Dave and more. i lost my round due to this bug. Please fix it as soon as possible.
Regards-
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: bugg
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2017, 08:39:53 pm »
Hello, guys i've found a bug in VCDC-S5, while i was fighting my camera mode changes Standard to classic mode. I don't know how it was happen. it was happen with [MK]Dave and more. i lost my round due to this bug. Please fix it as soon as possible.
Regards-
Happens because script connects to db which is located in Netherlands, sometimes it spawns you as spectator too instead of Fighter, these bugs are rare but still, they're caused by kinda lag.. (This is what I've faced so far)
« Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 08:59:03 pm by karan »
Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2017, 08:45:56 pm »
Regards-
It happens when a player who is spectating you in follow-cam view is added to the round.
I think pausing-unpausing using Esc key fixes it.
Anyhow, it was caused by one of the spectator or referee toying around with the commands, so the duel you lost should not have been counted.
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

As1

• Regular
  • UF4life
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2017, 09:28:27 pm »
i lost a set bcoz of this shit, you should fix it.

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2017, 12:19:08 am »
which one?

As1

• Regular
  • UF4life
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2017, 03:32:19 pm »
which one?

1st set with sevrin it was tie breaker round my camera mode change Elk was refree i told him to stop he said no. sevrin killed me and won the set anyways i won the rest of sets.