login
April 16, 2024, 05:40:05 am

Author Topic: LWs - Wrong Ban  (Read 6847 times)

MasterOz

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
LWs - Wrong Ban
« on: June 09, 2018, 05:17:05 pm »
On fox was just using normal skills(Fast Switch) and got banned. Its ok that it was a nooby reporter who didnot knew what is actual aimlock but the thing is the LWs staff, how can they ban him for this?

http://littlewhiteys.com/index.php/topic,31743.msg294776.html#new

Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • You will not win, cause I will not lose.
    • View Profile
Re: LWs - Wrong Ban
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2018, 06:40:15 pm »
littlewhiteys got a forum, discuss that there.
Agree Agree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ZAiM

• Fanatic
  • I came, I saw, I conquered.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2018, 06:56:08 pm »
nice fps bro.

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2018, 06:58:40 pm »
THIS ISN'T A LW FORUM BAN APPEAL SECTION. GIVE YOUR EXPLANATION AT LW FORUMS NOT HERE.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2018, 07:01:43 pm »
THIS ISN'T A LW FORUM BAN APPEAL SECTION. GIVE YOUR EXPLANATION AT LW FORUMS NOT HERE.
This is a forum for the entire VC-MP discussion and not only focused on VU (cutton says it)

but the thing is the LWs staff, how can they ban him for this?

I'm pretty sure that the LW staff knows a lot more than you, me and 70% of the VC-MP players. They all have been playing for so many years and their experience is undoubtely high.

lmao at the fps by the way
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2018, 07:32:14 pm »
I didn't see the video and I don't want to..

He is not banned on behalf of that report..

He was already suspect for it infact he was banned for it also and we had an eye on him. We had a discussion in private and MORE THAN ENOUGH  evidence was provided there..

If you are going to ask for evidence, I will clearly say we are not bound to provide..
And please stop advocating your friends on behalf of nothing..

Period.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2018, 07:34:05 pm by RajPut »
Winner Winner x 3 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

KILLERX.

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2018, 07:37:57 pm »
Bans without evidence for aimlock makes no sense
Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)
Cannot rate own posts

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2018, 07:40:43 pm »

OK ask management or admins then  ;) Not allowed to share private discussion  ::)
« Last Edit: June 09, 2018, 07:42:29 pm by RajPut »
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

KILLERX.

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2018, 07:42:50 pm »

OK ask management or admins then  ;)
:P i dont care about this guy or this master friend panzer i was just talking generally
Winner Winner x 1 (list)
Cannot rate own posts

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2018, 03:48:09 am »
This is a forum for the entire VC-MP discussion and not only focused on VU (cutton says it)
Fair, I agree with you to some extent but the most sensible method is to create BAN APPEAL at the server forum and explain, defend and give a plain description of everything, if they (staff) still give out unjust and erroneous decesion then sure you may commence a TOPIC here.

Take a go through of all the similar posts/reports. They were made because BAN APPEAL was repudiated in the respective server forum and they were left with no other option to seek justice.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 03:54:03 am by Siezer »
Agree Agree x 3 (list)

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2018, 11:16:11 am »
Well now i don't trust anyone. Whenever i play i keep my recording on because I AM NOT SURE WHEN A BAN IS COMING FOR MY SKILLS!!
Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Credits : KocKex

Sk

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • #VU
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2018, 11:58:05 am »
Well now i don't trust anyone. Whenever i play i keep my recording on because I AM NOT SURE WHEN A BAN IS COMING FOR MY SKILLS!!
Your statement is invalid, why you need to record? when you know you are playing clean. If you are clean, you will never get banned. Let's be honest, every aimlocker that got banned accepted in the end, that they were using it.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

le pro
http://i.imgur.com/j6yise0.png

Krediit Kokcex

NeuTroN

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2018, 05:33:09 pm »
Your statement is invalid, why you need to record? when you know you are playing clean. If you are clean, you will never get banned. Let's be honest, every aimlocker that got banned accepted in the end, that they were using it.
bandicam na hota tu aj mai har jaga say ban hota :P
Agree Agree x 1 Informative Informative x 5 (list)

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2018, 01:42:19 am »
I am not blaming anyone for a wrong ban or any other thing i am just recording for myself to be safe and some memories.

Credits : KocKex

PunkNoodle

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2018, 02:37:00 am »
I am not blaming anyone for a wrong ban or any other thing i am just recording for myself to be safe and some memories.
That's what I hear from cheaters everyday hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Funny Funny x 10 Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)