login
March 28, 2024, 04:36:38 pm

Author Topic: Urgent request  (Read 8871 times)

Deadmau5

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Real Madrid!
    • View Profile
Re: Urgent request
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2017, 09:01:18 pm »
Ehhhh I started feeling kind of regret... No one understand what I am feeling. I like this game but I can't leave it, I can't wait 1 year till my ban expires. I am permanently banned in LW and EC, and if I make a ban appeal it will surely be denied. So I don't have choises except evading my ban. About using the aimbot again after evading my bans... It's like drug addiction, I just can't stop using it. But from now, I will not use it again. I will just evade my ban and make a new career with a new name cuz as I said If I make a ban appeal it'll be denied. I will start a new career, a pure one, empty of hacks and shit. I really miss those days that I used to play in without hacks. It's a last apology, I apologize to all the community members, and sorry cuz I will evade my ban again, however, this time, aimbot will not be used.

A new life also?
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

If you didnt receive an invite yet, means they don't want you. :-X By aXXo

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2017, 09:02:56 pm »
ouch permabanned
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

KILLERX.

« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2017, 09:15:17 pm »
1 year ban

Your ban will be permanent on the servers that I administrate, just wait, in a few days you will not be able to evade anymore.
EC ban is also permanent now.
Enjoy guys
Cannot rate own posts

BliTz

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2017, 09:15:35 pm »
1 year ban

Your ban will be permanent on the servers that I administrate,just wait, in a few days you will not be able to evade anymore.

Funny Funny x 2 (list)

NO_MERCY

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2017, 09:44:05 pm »
You see ? Although I apologized, you are treating me this way. What do you want ? you think that I'll suck your dicks to forgive me ?

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2017, 09:49:26 pm »
You see ? Although I apologized, you are treating me this way. What do you want ? you think that I'll suck your dicks to forgive me ?
If this game is really so important to you that you need to keep evading bans in order to play, you should've thought about that when you started using hacks. It's an important thing in life, taking responsibility for your actions.
You aren't, or you would've packed your bags and left.
Agree Agree x 8 (list)

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

NO_MERCY

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2017, 09:58:41 pm »
If this game is really so important to you that you need to keep evading bans in order to play, you should've thought about that when you started using hacks. It's an important thing in life, taking responsibility for your actions.
You are 100% right. I though that by using aimbot I'll be that m4 god of VCMP. I really regret using it, but we can't go back to the past to correct our mistakes, we correct it in the present. So I am trying to correct it by apologizing, but it seemed that no one cared about it. And as you all say "mistakes are made to learn from it" , I did a big mistake, so now I learned a big lesson.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 10:01:17 pm by NO_MERCY »
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2017, 11:04:44 pm »
You are 100% right. I though that by using aimbot I'll be that m4 god of VCMP. I really regret using it, but we can't go back to the past to correct our mistakes, we correct it in the present. So I am trying to correct it by apologizing, but it seemed that no one cared about it. And as you all say "mistakes are made to learn from it" , I did a big mistake, so now I learned a big lesson.
no thanks, fuck off
Funny Funny x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2017, 06:07:38 am »

GO DO YOUR FUKING SCHOOL WORK THEN BAN EVADE .
Funny Funny x 3 (list)

Credits : KocKex

SaM

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2017, 09:15:21 am »

Funny Funny x 12 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2017, 10:27:13 am »
Conflict, no matter the era

Pitiful to say the least

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2017, 10:52:37 am »
I'll double post seeing as there is something I'd like to state that I did not state in the previous post

The fact of the matter is that people like you, NO_MERCY, are indeed people with immense talent and potential. Time over time you have demonstrated that you know how to fuck with the system, and that is a talent not everyone has been blessed with. However, you are directing this talent in a completely counterproductive direction, and I don't fail to understand why, it is quite evident.

The problem with the above is that in such a case, you are temporarily benefiting from this situation with the gift of attention, a gift that is very relative in its nature, and a gift that is not exactly a gift to begin with. All you are doing right now is tarnishing your name, promoting anger and disappointment among the players of this community that put in their best efforts to make this community a better place and sweat their fucking balls out even though time is very limited for them.

I, as one of the most influential people in this community, implore you to seek reason and see for yourself the counter-productivity in your doings. I, like no other, know what it feels like to walk in shit because I've been there myself. Trust me, at some point, it does not end well, not well at all. I am personally ready to assist you with channeling your marvelous talent in the right direction as I have the right resources and know the right people to initiate such a process, but I cannot force you to change your mind. It is all up to you.

Have a good day, and take it easy

As for the people that see benefit in banning people like NO_MERCY off of servers - I do not classify this as exemplary behavior either. The more you fight fire with fire, the larger the fire becomes. It is a vicious circle that I see no end in.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 10:57:25 am by Morphine »
Agree Agree x 5 Disagree Disagree x 1 Useful Useful x 1 Late Late x 1 (list)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2017, 11:02:03 am »
AHAHAHHAHA MOST INFLUENTIAL

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Radon

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2017, 11:03:22 am »

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2017, 11:05:55 am »
AHAHAHHAHA MOST INFLUENTIAL

You need to take up lessons in reading, seems you've gone rusty

Anyhow, smell you all later, going inactive for an uncertain period of time once again

Hope the situation at hand reaches a decent end