login
April 27, 2024, 09:25:27 pm

Author Topic: Application - Eazym4  (Read 6386 times)

Eazym4

• Fanatic
  • She belongs to the streets - Sir Future
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Eazym4
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2020, 09:57:06 pm »
Hello! Every applicant is supposed to mention about his previous denied apps if any

Why was it denied?
What he think about that, have done regarding that. What change he made so our members should give him a chance

Hi RajPut, about my applications, here's a brief:
I applied in total 2 times. (not counting this one yet)
The first app got denied because of behaviour issues back then. I accept blatantly that I've been immature, like everyone wouldve been in their teenage once. But yeah, I worked on it and I feel no shame to say I lifted up.
And the previous application got denied because of me not knowing/ not being well acquainted with many clan members. Working on that past days, I'm happy enough to get know them and this satisfaction led me to apply for the third time.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2020, 09:59:15 pm by Eazym4 »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2020, 11:56:51 pm »
You didn't mention that you traded your accounts in past which was the core reason many didn't trust you.
You still need to learn a few things.
Going for no again this time.

Good luck with other votes
« Last Edit: August 06, 2020, 11:59:33 pm by RajPut »
Funny Funny x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

Eazym4

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2020, 12:12:27 am »
You didn't mention that you traded your accounts in past which was the core reason many didn't trust you.
You still need to learn a few things.
Going for no again this time.

Good luck with other votes

We cannot measure trust. Trust, is a relative term. Some people take years to build up trust while there are some who are able to build up a strong foundation of trust within weeks.
I understand the fact that it might be hard for you to trust me when I see myself from your side but then I realise that we live in 'The Internet World', where to prove someones loyalty would basically be a mismatch between the two lives, virtual and real. 
My past appeal was denied, based upon a majority of clanmates not knowing me. As quoted                     

I'm going to close and deny this application as you can see that many of VUs are not familiar with you which raises loyalty doubts. You had a history of you sharing your account with friends which also has left an odd impression of you on us. You've to indulge more often with us in order to gain trust of fellow VUs.

I don't know how but I'm pretty confident enough that I've met alot of players that belong to VU in the meanwhile.
Time shouldn't be a factor here, since afterall what matters is what work you've done in that time and it is after undying satisfaction that I reapplied here.

Hey again, who have you hung around and spoken to? how much time you've been spending ingame?
Hi King, I've basically been around everybody that's alive in VU roster today. To name them would be like almost copy pasting the roster (exc. inactives).

About the time spent ingame, I believe if we were to have graphs of play time around VC:MP, I'd be having a great rank.

Well i did mention everything in the following reply. I did not or was not trying to hide it. I hope you would reconsider and give me a chance as your vote means alot to me.

Deadmau5

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Real Madrid!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2020, 12:26:40 am »
T.
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

If you didnt receive an invite yet, means they don't want you. :-X By aXXo

Zatch

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Night City
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2020, 04:54:46 am »
too early for a new application. nope

Eazym4

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2020, 07:01:15 am »
We cannot measure trust. Trust, is a relative term. Some people take years to build up trust while there are some who are able to build up a strong foundation of trust within weeks.
I understand the fact that it might be hard for you to trust me when I see myself from your side but then I realise that we live in 'The Internet World', where to prove someones loyalty would basically be a mismatch between the two lives, virtual and real. 

The thing is, the trust issue thingy emerged out of the fact that I shared accounts and my bad that I failed to directly mention that. And trying to be brief in answering you, keeping in mind the points that I've discussed already, I only selected the last statement of denial from VU authorities. I believed that everyone is very well aware of that and I also agree that I didnt directly mention it. I'm sorry about it but believe me I came with a clear mind while applying for VU, not with mere stratagem. If you'd reconsider, it will make my morning and hopefully the whole day because my mind was clear like that of a child in his age, while applying. I still hope I can move you by little, if not by large.

I know and believe that to run a clan, members need to be open and frank about their past and hiding anything is treachery. I guess it's not too late of me to realise a mistake that I did but believe me everything I talked of about trust was nothing but related to the account sharing stuff only.

I donot wanna be known as a privacy leaker or something, because a thing like this, presently, is all ways against my nature and personality. But as I said, this is ' The Internet World' and when we talk of trusting someone here, it is the worst place, because words that come out sweet would actually be DEEP TREACHERIES.
I have a desire to change. I'm like a drowning man, drowning in the ocean of toxicity and the clan seems to me like a boat or a log that will save me from the dangerous ocean. I wanna be that guy (if i be in the clan), that if someone talked of, would always be known as a chill and an internet loyal guy. And privacy of VU will be my upmost priority.

And the question you guys might also have, " Uhm, so Eazy you said the guy lives nearby you, what will you do if he happens to play from your account again ? then this application would be like application of two men"
My answer to that is no, the guy that used to live nearby me has now moved on his life. He lives in a Hostel otherwise for his studies. But mostly home nowadays due to quarantine. But I find funny the fact that he can't reach my home anyhow as his parents are too concerned of his health as the pandemic is spreading its fangs. Least probability that he comes to my house, but even if he does come, he can sit aback and just see me play other games but the case is not gonna happen either. I would not be careless again as I've already been enough to make a mistake again and endanger VU privacy.

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2020, 07:26:21 am »
Trainee

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

Trax

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2020, 08:24:49 am »
To early

Full Vice Underdog playing since 2018. ,EAD,EC.

Eazym4

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2020, 10:14:22 am »
too early for a new application. nope

My past appeal was denied, based upon a majority of clanmates not knowing me. As quoted                     

I'm going to close and deny this application as you can see that many of VUs are not familiar with you which raises loyalty doubts. You had a history of you sharing your account with friends which also has left an odd impression of you on us. You've to indulge more often with us in order to gain trust of fellow VUs.

I don't know how but I'm pretty confident enough that I've met alot of players that belong to VU in the meanwhile.
Time shouldn't be a factor here, since afterall what matters is what work you've done in that time and it is after undying satisfaction that I reapplied here.

I hope that you'll reconsider and give me a chance to play by your side  ;D

ps: Thank you for your votes guys :D

Drakola

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Do good have good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2020, 11:36:20 am »
Too early bro, I'm Neutral.  Good luck with other votes.

Credit: [VU]RoyStang

VU Rookie | VC:MP Player Since 2016

Scalla

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
  • Peaceful thoughts.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2020, 07:45:02 pm »
Voting trainee since the last app.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2020, 11:30:35 pm by Scalla »

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2020, 12:01:53 am »
No.
Agree Agree x 1 Informative Informative x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

SqmmySqm

• Vice Underdog Trainee (Inactive)
  • Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2020, 09:22:01 pm »
I don't know you, work on your English and take pride in your application. It's not something to be taken lightly.
Agree Agree x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)

PunkNoodle

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2020, 08:30:26 am »
Indeed I'll echo my mates about the fact you should have waited a little more before reapplying, but I think you'll be a good fit anyway, trainee.

TranxFormR

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
  • *Underdogs Unbeatable*
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2020, 12:40:42 pm »
Trainee.  ;) good luck