login
May 03, 2024, 10:35:28 am

Author Topic: Application - MiDioX / NT.TriX  (Read 9232 times)

Midiox

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Application - MiDioX / NT.TriX
« on: May 19, 2012, 09:19:05 am »
Which game are you applying for, VC:MP, SA:MP, LU or all?: VC:MP

Nick: MiDioX / NT.TriX

Previous Nicks: mehdi

Timezone/Country: GMT+0 / Morocco

Do you speak English? yes

Time you have played vcmp/samp: I think 1 year, I'm not sure

Previous clans: FS, no reason / mk, some personal problems with the members and there is no teamwork, Some of the insults from the leader...etc

Do you use mIRC: yes, my nick is : MiDioX

Why you want to join VU: I have here real friends, I love them and I consider them my brothers, I want to become a part of this strong and happy family

Favourite weapon: Stubby, Shotgun, M4, M60

Which VUs do you know: Charley, Veteran, jUan, Ryne, ferrari32, Inferno, GRAND, Darius, Gudio, UlrichZuko, Zeke, FoxTrot, Brian, Pallazo, Castagna, m[D]z, habla.sbp, Eddy, Verz, Lazee, Shadow, ZeD, ToXic, xGranDoIz, MaDKiLLeR, Amenine

Would you be interested in competing in clan wars?: yes
« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 09:48:34 pm by WiLsOn »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Pascal

• Banned
  • Likes to post
  • Father of the transmission of fluid-pressure
    • View Profile
    • Pascal's DM
Re: Application - MiDioX / NT.TriX
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2012, 09:30:51 am »
I mind that you have left the clan without posting any reason on the MK forums... everyone minds.
anyways GL in VU, man!
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Nadeem

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2012, 10:09:05 am »
good luck

Metalord

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2012, 10:48:54 am »
I will just reply this apply :)

This guy has made a very important growth, also he's so friendly that's why I think that he really deserves a chance as a trainee. Good luck mehdy :thumbsup:

Midiox

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2012, 10:54:52 am »
I will just reply this apply :)

This guy has made a very important growth, also he's so friendly that's why I think that he really deserves a chance as a trainee. Good luck mehdy :thumbsup:
Thanks all
MetaLord <3  :)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2012, 10:55:56 am »
Good Luck  :)

DiaBLoO

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2012, 10:58:19 am »
In my opinion this guy deserves a chance caz basically he's one of the greatest players I've ever met in vc:mp ,good luck bro !!
Cannot rate own posts

Inferno

• Crazy Man
  • Frontline-battles! :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2012, 11:09:48 am »
No asslicker plis,no.He was trying to asslick everyone before applying,even me,was hanging around with scripts and this guy soammed hi,how are you etc on my xfire and mirc.voting no

GRAND

• Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Polish Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2012, 11:23:29 am »
Yeah inferno, I had the same, It was really annoying, but he is young and trying to asslick everyone :D

Voting trainee.

asd

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2012, 11:25:59 am »
No asslicker plis,no.He was trying to asslick everyone before applying,even me,was hanging around with scripts and this guy soammed hi,how are you etc on my xfire and mirc.voting no
did he really? even he use to say me Hi every time,since from his first day....he improved his English skills, kinda easy to communicate with him in English and a friendly guy with nice behavior what do we need more?uh

he is bit laggy ;p

b/w its pretty good to start with Trainee.....

Yeah inferno, I had the same, It was really annoying, but he is young and trying to asslick everyone :D
even i use to do same when i was newbie...

« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 11:27:35 am by Ryne »

habla

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2012, 11:29:36 am »
very friendly, gonna go with Trainee ;)

son_of_habla VCMP sucks
habla ey, that's how I met your mother

Darius

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2012, 11:37:52 am »
Trainee

FaF

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Clan MK
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2012, 01:55:40 pm »
Previous clans: FS, no reason / mk, some personal problems with the members and there is no teamwork, Some of the insults from the leader...etc
Yet you never cared to discuss the problems you had with members,
and teamwork, you were the one who never obeyed in training sessions,
And care to tell the insults from leader?

moreover this guy is a lot immature, he used to spam way too much and still wasn't kicked out of the clan but instead given another chance....

though it doesn't matter really now but still don't put fake reasons for leaving past clans.

Midiox

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2012, 01:58:42 pm »
Yet you never cared to discuss the problems you had with members,
and teamwork, you were the one who never obeyed in training sessions,
And care to tell the insults from leader?

moreover this guy is a lot immature, he used to spam way too much and still wasn't kicked out of the clan but instead given another chance....

though it doesn't matter really now but still don't put fake reasons for leaving past clans.
one of the training sessions you said to me "you are really stupid", I can't accept that , I am human, I can feel, and leave my application alone pls

DarKFirE

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2012, 02:04:04 pm »
FaF just want to tell you that everyone has their reasons for leaving what he wants and you friend the best of luck  Midiox  :) :)

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help