April 27, 2024, 05:27:13 pm

Author Topic: Leaving  (Read 4983 times)

SanaullaH

• Crazy Man
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
Re: Leaving
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2020, 06:00:38 pm »
ye pencho yahan match ki batain krna shuru hogaye F

goodluckforfuture  :thumbsup:
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

RoyStang's Art

klein.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2020, 06:37:35 pm »
Funny Funny x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2020, 07:05:25 pm »
Agree Agree x 3 Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2020, 07:11:33 pm »
I'll better consider it a kick.

Babye!
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

klein.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2020, 07:17:35 pm »
very sensitive community nvm i will leave just.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

PunkNoodle

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2020, 07:34:49 pm »
very sensitive community nvm i will leave just.
Parabellum.
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 4 (list)

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2020, 07:35:18 pm »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

FulToN_619

• Crazy Man
  • Give Respect Get Respect
    • View Profile
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

fulton (the hardest lagger on vcmp, I can't touch him)

Sawyer

• Crazy Man
  • Drugs not bad.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2020, 08:20:55 pm »
Hmmmmmmm... Ok
Funny Funny x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Fercho

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2020, 09:09:28 pm »
I think we started with the wrong foot here, I believe you didn’t feel comfortable since the start, and so you did prefer one thing over the clan which is wrong based on our constitution. Anyways, we were trying to find out a solution for this thingy, so you could go on peace. Good luck wherever you wish to go now.
Agree Agree x 3 Disagree Disagree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Chocolate

• Fanatic
  • "The Light, The Way"
    • View Profile
    • Lougle
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2020, 12:43:39 am »
I believe you didn’t feel comfortable since the start, and so you did prefer one thing over the clan which is wrong based on our constitution.
I didn't feel comfortable but i tried fitting in and being honest with everyone. Maybe i was late for not telling anyone this earlier, i thought its gonna cause a panic which it did. After 7 hours without anyone asking me y'all just thought i was gonna do shit based on what? your assumptions. It may not seem but this is my 8th year here. Trust works both ways if i am telling you something rather than settling in. I was told to leave, i stood and said that i will wait for majorities decision but after noticing somethings on discord. I could tell what majority wants as promised, i left. Dude, don't you think i should have been approached first before taking any precautions? I am not the kind of guys who is gonna bitch about someone after leaving the clan. I respect everyone even if you don't respect me. It's for the best i left because if i stayed it would have created problems. I respect VUs privacy, i hope y'all respect mine thanks. I will still be try friends with y'all. I don't know if you guys want thats up to you.
Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

[VU_T]RoyStang's Art

MemeMachiney's Art

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2020, 01:27:54 am »
Do you respect VU and it's rules? how? mind telling me how honest you were on your app? don't put your fault's blame on us.

Few points to be noted:

-1 If you told you are in PL in your app, this mess won't have happen
-2 If you stayed silent that day instead of being honest nothing would have happen either (though sometime honestly is a stupid move). :D
-3 Why should we approach you? if you cared you would have pmed someone maybe PunkNoodle, Ras, aXXo.
-4 After you told the truth you insulted me on (lobby) VU discord but later you deleted it.
-5 This is a friendly advice (though we will never be friends again) this kind of thing such as you're in PL should be mentioned when you apply in any clan not after you are accepted it means you're not honest it makes you a liar and dishonest person, you played with our trust.
-6 Our (VU) mistake was we didn't bring up the question that if you are in PL or not, although you should be aware of these type of rules, you are not new here.
-7 I think I told you this today, if you actually think I have any personal issue with you, you're wrong. You can figure out our old conversation on discord how we used to talk about Marvel/DC.
-8 Good luck else where.
-9 This is for Luchgox bro theres time for everything even for jokes you just posted at wrong time and you are welcome to post anything you want. :)
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2020, 01:46:10 am »
Peace and move on. good luck wherever you go.
Agree Agree x 4 Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

Chocolate

• Fanatic
  • "The Light, The Way"
    • View Profile
    • Lougle
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2020, 02:14:04 am »
Let me quote myself for you:
"I respect VUs privacy", i did respect VU that's why i went to you.first even though i knew you will exaggerate the situation. I was honest af, i thought using a tag would be a problem. Being in it wouldn't. I was thinking straight. I made a mistake.

1- I didn't know it would cause any problem.
2- Yeah but the guilt of hiding it would have made me unhappy, i am happy since now everyone knows. Everything is out at the open.
3 - Sorry, for considering you trustworthy with the information. I should have told others instead.
4- That was a joke something we do at vccnr it's called chat edits where you edit your chat into making a fun of someone. You got offended by calling you "Gay" *claps* to that. I didn't know a guy like you would be a butthurt about it. If you did i wouldn't care. Ask someone at vccnr about #chatedits, Nyon or Trax. If you think that was me angry? Then your so naive.
5- As mentioned earlier didn't it would cause a problem unless i saw you telling Drakola not to join PL. I thought i should tell you all.
6- will ignore it since i have answered it.
7- We can still talk about it but since you mentioned we aren't friends about it hhhhh, i was pissed by your reaction but maybe i would have done the same.

If you think i have regret over telling you all the truth that's where your wrong. I am happy, i made the decision. I am sorry if you feel like i  broke your trust. If we ever see each other again (i said if, doesn't mean we will) you will know me better. Lets just end this, appreciate the fact that i told you rather than telling you a year later. 
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

[VU_T]RoyStang's Art

MemeMachiney's Art

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2020, 02:23:33 am »
So you couldn't tell it on your application? lmao calling me butthurt, what Wildrose did to you that made you cry? I could do worse than that right away but then again what it will gain me? nothing.

Btw you didn't left VU, you are kicked.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)