login
May 03, 2024, 05:10:46 am

Author Topic: Application - MIMO  (Read 3261 times)

RaideN

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - MIMO
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2016, 11:10:12 am »
clan-h, gl.  :o
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Bart's Work

D.E.[[V]].I.L

• Fanatic
  • Never curse your fate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2016, 11:15:19 am »
Good luck
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Never argue with an idiot, he will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Febulous.

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2016, 11:49:40 am »
Good luck

RoyStang's Art

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2016, 01:21:04 pm »
Your post has not convinced me. Care to elaborate further about YOU, your strengths, the things you need to improve, and the main question is: Why if you're so devoted to us, after being denied you went and joined several clans? Its good to ride solo you know, you learn more. Now this is your chance to win some people over, lets turn it around.
Agree Agree x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

ITS THE BIG DOG!

QarZ

• Crazy Man
  • you won't be able to think about anyone other than
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2016, 02:57:41 pm »
Good luck

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2016, 03:27:18 pm »
You should improve your skills ingame, english (that's very important), and your aptness to get a purpose into the comunity, your applications looks like you are trying to try your luck..

Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

Azure

• Crazy Man
  • VUholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2016, 05:01:28 pm »
i am not trying to try my luck or anything i really want to be a member of VU. and about my english, i think it is pretty much excellent. My skills are good but need improvement and thats what im trying to do and i will work as hard as i can to move forward and become better.  meanwhile while this app is voted, i will play with VU members and have a good time with them, perhapes then they will give me a chance

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2016, 05:47:31 pm »
Personally, I'm not following this. I'm going to remain neutral. Hope to see you in-game in the future.

ITS THE BIG DOG!

Azure

• Crazy Man
  • VUholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2016, 05:49:33 pm »
ok, i am in-game nearly all day in SvM if u want we can meet sometime :)
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

TranxFormR

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
  • *Underdogs Unbeatable*
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2016, 08:16:27 pm »
No
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2016, 08:26:14 pm »
Good luck.
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Azure

• Crazy Man
  • VUholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2016, 08:20:56 am »
No

I just wanted to say that i have never ever seen you in-game or played with you. And voting depending on other votes isnt something nice and good. you should at least play with me once,get to know me then you vote. but you saw 2 no and you decided to vote no without gettingt to know me or playing with me once.

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2016, 08:35:30 am »
No

I just wanted to say that i have never ever seen you in-game or played with you. And voting depending on other votes isnt something nice and good. you should at least play with me once,get to know me then you vote. but you saw 2 no and you decided to vote no without gettingt to know me or playing with me once.
Mostly in VU, we vote sometime by seeing our clanmates vote, if you had positive votes from others maybe he would have voted you trainee. you still need to work upon youself and play with us more at least for 2 months and don't go for any other clan, stay clanless for like 2/3 months show us how much you are interested, if you are going to do that at least for 2/3 months next application you make you have my vote, but if i saw you making your application somewhere else, your next application will be insta deny by mee :) this is a little help from my side i hope you understand.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 08:41:05 am by WiLsOn »

Azure

• Crazy Man
  • VUholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2016, 08:49:45 am »
No

Mostly in VU, we vote sometime by seeing our clanmates vote, if you had positive votes from others maybe he would have voted you trainee. you still need to work upon youself and play with us more at least for 2 months and don't go for any other clan, stay clanless for like 2/3 months show us how much you are interested, if you are going to do that at least for 2/3 months next application you make you have my vote, but if i saw you making your application somewhere else, your next application will be insta deny by mee :) this is a little help from my side i hope you understand.

Wilson i am regretting applying to any other clan after getting denied in VU, i can wait as long as you want me to wait to apply :) im gonna get rid of this clan-h name and become a forever VU even if i had to wait 4 months it is worth VU
« Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 08:54:18 am by MIMO »

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2016, 09:04:33 am »
No

Wilson i am regretting applying to any other clan after getting denied in VU, i can wait as long as you want me to wait to apply :) im gonna get rid of this clan-h name and become a forever VU even if i had to wait 4 months it is worth VU
Oh well let's see then if you can stay on your OWN words. :)

14 NOs, 3 yes, denied.