login
May 03, 2024, 03:52:15 am

Author Topic: Application - MIMO  (Read 3260 times)

Azure

• Crazy Man
  • VUholic
    • View Profile
Application - MIMO
« on: August 31, 2016, 07:12:30 pm »
Nick: MIMO

Timezone/Country: GMT+3,KSA

Previous Nicks: [CF]MIMO,[CF]V

Additional Comments: I have been playing vcmp since 2 years, i first joined RK clan but then left cause i didnt feel good in it, later on i joined BOSS which became incredibly active nowadays, i tried joining VU many times before but all ended by denied. So, on the other hand i got invited to CF, i accepted it but then i left to join VU, i got denied too, I know that in the past year i tried my luck in every single clan and tried applying everyone. but everybody does mistakes and everybody learns from these mistakes. I think i can offer this clan something special, i can co-operate with its members help members in-game and be a part of this beautiful mature friendly clan.

I just wanted you guys to know that i am very serious about this app and about VU and i really want to be a part of this clan and i in the past 2 years of gameplay improved much of my skills and attitude and now im here hoping you guys give me a chance to show you how much of a good clan mate i can be and how much i can help this clan. I wont disappoint you guys if you give me the chance im asking for. i shall make you proud

1 last thing is that i regret holding the CF tag too much , it was the biggest mistake in my vcmp career and i shouldnt have been a CF  cause the leaders disrespected us and due to the poor management of the clan and disrespect 4 members left CF few days ago. I just hope being a past CF doesnt affect the fate of this app and i hope u give me a chance :)

« Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 09:05:29 am by WiLsOn »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - MIMO
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2016, 07:13:20 pm »
no
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

Azure

• Crazy Man
  • VUholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2016, 07:30:22 pm »
no

can u tell me why no? please as i said if u got any question just ask

i helped improve myself so much and im extremly serious about this clan so if there's any problem just ask :)
« Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 07:32:09 pm by MIMO »

Casper

• Crazy Man
  • Dark Fighters
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2016, 07:38:28 pm »
good luck  ;D

MaDKilleR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi.
    • View Profile
    • MaDKiLLeR's Site
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2016, 08:44:10 pm »
Alright I'll vote trainee on this one because I have been playing with this dude for quite a while and he seems good. Although you may sound immature at times, I believe it will improve with time.

P.S your "additional comments" section absolutely makes no sense. You're supposed to tell something about yourself, why are you applying here and If you were denied in the near past, what changes did you undergo which are noteworthy enough to make you a member of this clan. Be more explicit in your words so that it may help shape opinion of other clan members who really don't know you well.

- [VU]MaDKiLLeR

Azure

• Crazy Man
  • VUholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2016, 08:59:11 pm »
edited, i promis i wont let you down and i will continue to improve

Ill make you proud :)
« Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 09:06:38 pm by MIMO »

Deadmau5

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Real Madrid!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2016, 10:09:31 pm »
Give a chance , Trainee.

If you didnt receive an invite yet, means they don't want you. :-X By aXXo

Azure

• Crazy Man
  • VUholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2016, 10:10:34 pm »
Give a chance , Trainee.

Thank you :)

I wont let you down :)

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2016, 10:15:13 pm »
no
i helped improve myself so much and im extremly serious about this clan so if there's any problem just ask :)

My vote will still in No, since the first application you did here and in every clan you applied before and after get a denied in one of those, you never tried to improve nothing about you, still the same guy who applies in every clan you see to try your "luck".

A little information about the applicant which VU members must be know before posting a vote:
You got accepted in CF on 20th february, 8 days later promoted to rookie, 3 months later with the rookie tag you decided to leave the clan without reasons... 1 month later after that, you joined again in CF as Trainee, (12th July) 8 days later promoted to rookie again, [maybe CF got 8 days as Trial Trianees] on 14th August, you got promoted to full member, and 13 days later you decided to leave the clan due to the problems with the management of it and another problems with some members. Leaving topic!

You got denied in the last application because you applied in SS and VU at the same time...
VU application (July 06)
SS Application (July 06)

And you applied in MK on 18th June, 6 days later after your first leave in CF...

Strong No. have fun.
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

Azure

• Crazy Man
  • VUholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2016, 10:22:57 pm »
no

My vote will still in No, since the first application you did here and in every clan you applied before and after get a denied in one of those, you never tried to improve nothing about you, still the same guy who applies in every clan you see to try your "luck".

A little information about the applicant which VU members must be know before posting a vote:
You got accepted in CF on 20th february, 8 days later promoted to rookie, 3 months later with the rookie tag you decided to leave the clan without reasons... 1 month later after that, you joined again in CF as Trainee, (12th July) 8 days later promoted to rookie again, [maybe CF got 8 days as Trial Trianees] on 14th August, you got promoted to full member, and 13 days later you decided to leave the clan due to the problems with the management of it and another problems with some members. Leaving topic!

You got denied in the last application because you applied in SS and VU at the same time...
VU application (July 06)
SS Application (July 06)

And you applied in MK on 18th June, 6 days later after your first leave in CF...

Strong No. have fun.

First of all i was invited to CF again and as i said it was the biggest mistake in my vcmp career and i really regret this. but this isnt clan hopping when i recently left because if it was then we have 4 clan hoppers who left CF? O.o

4 members left CF because of the disorder and wrong management in order to tricking and lying by leaders, no one would have accepted what the leaders of CF did. I am just saying that this time after i left CF i showed no interest to any other clan except Vu and i talked to Riders to help me be in the clan and he said yes i will help you cause he is my best friend in vcmp. I will never leave Vu or even think about it. when u left Vu and then joined Redbull clan or sth u got a second chance and was accepted back in VU. well now i am asking you guys to give me a second chance. and i have been playing with some VU's in the past days and i have made many friends in VU. I wont let you guys down.

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2016, 10:52:41 pm »
no

VU application (July 06)
SS Application (July 06)

Strong No. have fun.

when u left Vu and then joined Redbull clan or sth u got a second chance and was accepted back in VU. well now i am asking you guys to give me a second chance. and i have been playing with some VU's in the past days and i have made many friends in VU. I wont let you guys down.

Well, about it, I showed what can I offer back, my team mates trusted in me and that's why i got accepted again, and I didn't saw any changes from you... Maybe you should take a time, and then play with every vu you see, and show what can you offer.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 03:37:26 am by Berkley »
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Azure

• Crazy Man
  • VUholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2016, 10:55:47 pm »
no

VU application (July 06)
SS Application (July 06)

Strong No. have fun.

when u left Vu and then joined Redbull clan or sth u got a second chance and was accepted back in VU. well now i am asking you guys to give me a second chance. and i have been playing with some VU's in the past days and i have made many friends in VU. I wont let you guys down.

Well, about it, I showed what can I offer back, my team mates trusted in my and that's why i got accepted again, and I didn't saw any changes from you... Maybe you should take a time, and then play with every vu you see, and show what can you offer.

about that i have been on SvM 24/7 since it got released to the public and i earned the trust of many Vu members, 2 of them already voted as you see. The thing is that u actually arent so active to hang around with you. i just hope i can see you tomorrow night to try changing your vote and to make you see how much i have changed and earn your trust :)

TzUnam

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • I'm ~VU~ I NEVER LOSE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2016, 12:37:16 am »
I understand your effort and you are going for the good way you're enthusiastic but you must improve more we need players with strong skills. Learn to manage all your weapons cuz it's essential.

Give me Galletas

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2016, 01:32:20 am »

VU application (July 06)
SS Application (July 06)

Strong No. have fun.

^^^
What was the need to join other clans if you were serious about VU ?
No!
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 01:34:20 am by Siezer »
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Has[E]eb

• Past Nicks : RDXing Chlenix Brian/Spilner
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2016, 07:42:22 am »
A Very Good Luck