May 04, 2024, 05:15:27 pm

Author Topic: Application - xGranDoIz & Ev0k  (Read 5757 times)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - xGranDoIz & Ev0k
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2012, 05:21:15 pm »
Trainee.  :thumbsup:
you no vote lol ... only the members of the clan

Sftiz, anyone can say their opinion here, whether they're in the clan or not. Non-clan member's votes of course count less than clan members, but they are welcome to state their opinion.

I'd like to vote trainee but I think you will just go ahead and apply to a bunch of other clans claiming it's 'your brother' like last time.

You claim to be 3 people, Gradoiz, Redler and ZabZabMan but I am 99% sure you are just one person.

Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Writer of excessively long posts

JuaN

« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2012, 05:32:45 pm »
a quick reminder ok? : ) this guy got kicked from DZ for FPS hacking and that didnt happen so long ago only 1 or 2 months ago, YEAH THAT TERRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRORIFIC OFFENCE IN VCMP

now for real if this guy for some strange reason gets accepted while laser didnt, that would be very disappointing
Cannot rate own posts

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2012, 05:40:57 pm »
a quick reminder ok? : ) this guy got kicked from DZ for FPS hacking and that didnt happen so long ago only 1 or 2 months ago, YEAH THAT TERRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRORIFIC OFFENCE IN VCMP

now for real if this guy for some strange reason gets accepted while laser didnt, that would be very disappointing
linkies?
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

GranDoIz

• Crazy Man
  • Palestine Will Be Free (°_°) Freedom
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2012, 07:41:44 pm »
They are brothers and live in the same house but we had one computer at home and play in the same game and each one a different name, I have people who turned the game once and it will not go back .

As in the courtroom do not judge the words, but the arguments, so I hereby prohibit video, image, photographer of the game . Yes im kicked from DZ resean FPS ... I did not cheat . Only a mistake and wrote to 60 place 30.
 :police:
Just give me a chance, will not let you down  :laugh:
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 07:58:05 pm by xGranDoIz »

kyber7

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2012, 07:55:50 pm »
Trainee.  :thumbsup:
you no vote lol ... only the members of the clan

He is a member of the clan...

"i meat Charley and he teaches me to be a strong fighter and thats no joke"

~ Summer, 2010
  "The Beginning"

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2012, 08:14:40 pm »
As in the courtroom do not judge the words, but the arguments, so I hereby prohibit video, image, photographer of the game . Yes im kicked from DZ resean FPS ... I did not cheat . Only a mistake and wrote to 60 place 30.

What? I'm unsure of the FPS cheating issue, but I'm pretty confident you're lying about Redler and ZabZabMan. Not only that, but your English is below the level expected of members.

They are brothers and live in the same house but we had one computer at home and play in the same game and each one a different name

You're basically saying that Redler and ZabZab are brothers, who live in the same house. You all (collectively) have one computer at home. You all play the game separately, with different names. This story makes no sense to me whatsoever.

Until I see all three of you in-game at once, moving at the same time, I won't be swayed.

Voting no.

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real

GranDoIz

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2012, 08:17:05 pm »
sorry for double post  :-\
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 08:38:48 pm by xGranDoIz »

GranDoIz

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2012, 08:38:07 pm »

if I paste in VU member I do not play in another clan, in what VU and better than TZ. I do not want to leave the tag VU_R!!!
 :D I agree with you, you can not accept this story of brothers.
_____
Ok! i respecte your vote  :-[

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2012, 08:52:31 pm »
in what VU and better than TZ.

I found that to be an insult. :P (Don't think of it THAT way)

Sfitz

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2012, 01:08:13 am »
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 10:56:08 pm by Sfitz »

MaDKilleR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi.
    • View Profile
    • MaDKiLLeR's Site
« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2012, 11:06:44 am »
Trainee

- [VU]MaDKiLLeR

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 14, 2012, 02:29:48 pm »
stormeus does have a point though, you are trying to hide a little something from the VU members.

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2012, 07:37:11 pm »
Going to vote for Trainee now, seeing your English level, the FPS issue and your so-called brothers.

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

Donstald

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 16, 2012, 02:44:01 pm »
He has talent and i thing he can improve himself a lot more if he tries hard, trainee won't be too bad for the guy.

Veteran

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 17, 2012, 03:50:56 pm »
GranDoiz, the votes here are very equal, but I am sorry to say that we have decided to deny your application.
Yes, we have accepted players with low English skills, but in your situation we have to face the 3 brothers story, which seems awfully fishy (as you said, you understand it yourself)+ 99% of "communication/posts" you've made here have been either just quotes or smileys, and we can't really judge your personality if we don't see you expressing your opinion.
You're a good guy and I'm not at all calling you hopeless, but for now I'd suggest you to work on your English, somehow clarify the situation with your brothers and most importantly- you visit VU's forum actively enough, but there are much more boards to express yourself than just birthday topics.

Good luck and stay in touch, GranDoIz.

My mother-in-law said to me at dinner last week that I overreact too much to criticism.
So I shot her.