May 07, 2024, 01:01:39 am

Author Topic: Application - Stormy*  (Read 6293 times)

Stormy

• View Profile
    • Facebook Profile
Re: Application - Stormy*
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2012, 02:27:57 pm »
haze,

Dude. Headshots with m4 is a simple task for me. No matter how far they are. Morphine knows that too :)
I'm trying to be friendly with all the players unlike. some dudes who believe they are pro who neglect players  in chat. i try my best to talk with community every time i can. is that a whore or a friendly fire?
i'm mostly type killed because of that
who is who's whore? punk!
thankz.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

**pm>> Killed by Stormy* Distance:29.6039 Type: Long-range kill
>> Stormy* killed you (M4) (Head)

Crossfire|OutlawZ

• Crazy Man
  • Wubba Lubba DUBB DUBBB BIAAAAATCH!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2012, 03:03:14 pm »
you're always typekilled because of that?

Sephiroth

« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2012, 03:26:44 pm »
Dude. Headshots with m4 is a simple task for anyone

fix'd
Cannot rate own posts

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2012, 04:25:15 pm »
I don't mind you putting me as an example Haze but I'm offended I've been topped. This is not acceptable.

Your impatience is what pisses most people off, lerasahc (however you write your name). People who think they're pro don't neglect people for the same reason, they just know it's pointless to reply to people who only know how to write "noob" and "hacker". You've got something wrong there. You should learn to watch your own ass first before taking a look at others'.

4 cents gone to VU from me today.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2012, 04:46:57 pm »
I have never seen you...So, Ill make some assumptions. Correct me if I am wrong about something :)

Previous clans: 1.FPC(Left it because the clan leader was a punk), 2.DZ(They don't deserve me, at least no welcome for me, the players are noobs)
From my experience, a lot of players respect their 1st VCMP clan, as it was the one that started their journey.
From your app, it appears you spread a lot of shit wherever you step.
Your posts reflect the same.

From your attitude, it appears that you get into a lot of scuffles with the community.
Though you have a unique way of expressing things to get 'em off your chest....which I appreciate.

So, I have a few questions....

What makes you think that you will be able to get along with VU members for a long stay?
How can you guarantee us that you will not treat us the same way like your previous clans? (Explain briefly why did you leave them)

Stormy

• View Profile
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2012, 04:33:41 am »
I started playing VCMP with my own tactics. , then the FPC clan invited me first, I joined the clan cuz i like the most to play in a group. Left it after i got to know there are many powerful clans like ULK and VU as well..

morphine, i didn't say that you're not replying to my chat PMs, you're the most friendly guy on ULK clan and on XE as well, don't act like a tiger who stood on it's own tail ;D

now Everyone, If you don't want me in any of your clans, I will play using the nick NARNIA.. that's the better thing I guess!

THANKS FOR VOTE UPS! I took a decision not to join... :D

Sephiroth

« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2012, 09:40:32 am »
THANKS FOR VOTE UPS! I took a decision not to join... :D

mfw self-denied

Cannot rate own posts

Stormy

• View Profile
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2012, 10:10:14 am »
 :'( No one deserves me!

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2012, 10:32:15 am »
:'( No one deserves me!

You need to work on that arrogance mate, either you don't know the real meaning of the word 'deserves' or you're an arrogant fuck. You could be the most skilled fighter in VC:MP, who scripted the most awesome server; but still if you said 'no one deserves me' then we wouldn't accept you. you think too much of yourself. Either way, denied/closed/whatever.

Writer of excessively long posts