April 28, 2024, 04:42:07 pm

Author Topic: Application - _YaZeEn_  (Read 4862 times)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - _YaZeEn_
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2011, 05:53:45 pm »
You played on argo?  :)
Start playing again, you can't actually be banned for 3 years  ;D
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Skirmant

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Ignorance is bliss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2011, 06:13:44 pm »
You played on argo?  :)
Start playing again, you can't actually be banned for 3 years  ;D

About that...

Short story:

I eventually got unbanned, but by then I became addicted to XE. After that I started my own DM server. While doing so I met SanDisk and Danish. Then I left VCMP, came back. Started making a RPG/DM server, met Luk1w & Muzel. Eventually had to shut it down because of technical issues. Came back to Argo, joined Black_Eagle's role-play clan alongside Luk1w, left Argo. Started an RPG server, then Rusty - an Argo admin/scripter called me an idiot and my server a fail copy. And at that point I REALLY lost interest in Argo in general.   
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

"C++ is a horrible language" - Linus Torvalds, creator of Linux

<SLC> nope. changed my mind. squirrel still sux dix
<SLC> it's just a piece of sh!t
* SLC has quit (Connection closed)

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2011, 06:24:38 pm »
i saw you once on argo but you got banned for ban evading lol or that was Kontrium

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

Skirmant

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Ignorance is bliss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2011, 06:35:04 pm »
i saw you once on argo but you got banned for ban evading lol or that was Kontrium

Definitely wasn't me. And how the hell can you mix up Skirmant with Kontrium o.O

"C++ is a horrible language" - Linus Torvalds, creator of Linux

<SLC> nope. changed my mind. squirrel still sux dix
<SLC> it's just a piece of sh!t
* SLC has quit (Connection closed)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2011, 07:26:31 pm »
Come play dude, it's kinda better now. And no one called rusty ever visits  ;D

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2011, 07:35:25 pm »
i saw you both but Kontrium was the one who got banned for banevading

All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

Klaus

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Argonath RPG
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2011, 01:53:28 am »
then Rusty - an Argo admin/scripter called me an idiot and my server a fail
Funny that, seeing his scripts were so bad he got removed from his position.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 01:55:59 am by [EAF]Klaus »

yazeen

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2011, 12:08:22 pm »
I don't like to talk people in a serious way 
and about the lagg: i lagg less than before (i bought a new pc) and soon i will get a new internet connection.

I have improved alot this week:

1) less lags
2)Improved english
3)Fighting skills
4)Won't spamming on forums anymore..

yazeen

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2011, 12:25:53 pm »
Yazeen, yazeen. We meet again. I'm not sure what to say about you. Some of your brightest factors are poor English and sometimes, dare I say, nubish character.
Although you can be friendly, curious and inventive. Never afraid of new challenges.

Not sure you changed much to the better or worse since the last time I met you, but I'll take a risk and vote  :thumbsup: for trainee.

P.S. I remember a guy named Daniel back in 2008. I used to play with him on Argo a lot, but after I got banned he left to SAMP.
I used the nick - Grunt. You don't happen to be him, are you? o.O

I used the nick Danial while i was in [AsS] clan then some of the argo players told me that nick sucks i  switched back to _YaZeEn_ .

I think i joined vcmp in 2009 september
but i haven't seen/met haze till now..

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2011, 01:27:31 pm »
he was jUaN

SanDisk

• Crazy Man
  • Yippie ka Yay, Motherfucker.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2011, 01:51:55 pm »

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2011, 08:50:09 am »
Maybe we should pass a decision about yazeen?

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2011, 11:04:01 am »
Too many no votes and non-opinions. You haven't made enough of an impression on the clan for us to accept you, especially given your English level.

Get to know us better and work on your English, then apply again.

Denied.

Writer of excessively long posts