April 27, 2024, 11:59:53 am

Author Topic: Application - TrapHole/RXT  (Read 6110 times)

carnivore

• View Profile
Re: Application - TrapHole/RXT
« Reply #105 on: September 24, 2020, 09:32:46 pm »
The thing about Gohan is that he believes that he is important and only looks at the mistakes of others but does not look at his mistakes too, cold chest 69

Straight Facts! I find his personality the worst in this thread.
Agree Agree x 3 Disagree Disagree x 2 Funny Funny x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 24, 2020, 09:34:43 pm »
ahhh nop. I believe that people who tried to ruin the comunity will not make his efforts to revive it.
This is about traphole's application, not mine, I feel good where I'am.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2020, 09:36:33 pm by Gohan »
Agree Agree x 5 Disagree Disagree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 8 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

TrapHole.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 24, 2020, 09:48:03 pm »
ahhh nop. I believe that people who tried to ruin the comunity will not make his efforts to revive it.
Again you provoking?
Why better not do something with your life man leave me alone i not want more problems im tired of you and your words with not sense which not help in nothing ...
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

carnivore

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 24, 2020, 10:07:24 pm »

So you feel great because you ruin a player's application because of his past rather than present? all I see in your forehead right now is "Application Ruiner".
Agree Agree x 3 Funny Funny x 2 (list)

David.

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 24, 2020, 10:47:31 pm »
Jajajajja tu nombre es sinónimo de drama Agustín, como sea yo no vengo a hacer mas drama, buena suerte
Funny Funny x 4 Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 24, 2020, 11:19:56 pm »
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 3 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Artistic Artistic x 4 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 5 (list)

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky

AX

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 24, 2020, 11:22:09 pm »

So you feel great because you ruin a player's application because of his past rather than present? all I see in your forehead right now is "Application Ruiner".

Oh you is the guy which joined in one server to call me retard and too call me homosexual? And too the guy which left from VU to stay with ON  to get hacks?
Wot? I never called you homosexual, that's completely a lie.

You must consider that I was probably the only one who joined in ON, got their hacks, and reported them all.
KxZ, Vlad, Wishwannath, Zeruel, Anonimul, and others who have played with those hacks are not longer part of the comunity due to my response, others got permaban. But you are not prepared for this conversation.

Scripters of the comunity discovered how to prevent their hacks right before when I shared those to people like Stormeus, Hanney, Adtec, Forge. (U key script, asi loader, and other codes)

Anyways, as I said, a tag besides your name probably is a great oportunity for you to improve and finally get a little bit of maturity. You are ignoring my advice aswell.
This will be my last reply to you Gohan! Take care.

Read the part of ON
And don't expect other reply from me to you because this is a application to join in Vice Underdogs clan not one topic to speak about the life. Good bye have good night

yeah bro he's the only one who brings other players past and compare with their present

about the "feel great" part, tell me who feels great by giving someone a piece of advice that might be helpful for him?
if people felt great by advising other, everyone would've been advising each other now.

Again you provoking?
Why better not do something with your life man leave me alone i not want more problems im tired of you and your words with not sense which not help in nothing ...

talking about sense, if you had it, you would've understood what he tried to say in his replies.
Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 1 Useful Useful x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 25, 2020, 12:23:09 am »
Alright gentlemen, that's enough, thanks. As Gohan said, this is not his application, it is Traphole's.

He presented some evidence against Traphole - if you want to contradict or oppose that evidence somehow, that's fine. If you just want to criticise Gohan as a person, this is not the place to do it, and it doesn't help Traphole whatsoever.

Side note: People would do well to read up on 'ad hominem' arguments and why they're so weak. Here's a lil pyramid representing 'Graham's hierarchy of disagreement' which is pretty good. The bottom represents the least effective/useful means of disagreement, the top represents the most:

edit - here's another useful pic. It explains the different logical fallacies that fall under the 'ad hominem' category.

« Last Edit: September 25, 2020, 12:30:18 am by Charley »
Winner Winner x 2 Informative Informative x 7 Useful Useful x 5 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

byJeanStylez

• Regular
  • Playing Jean is love, Jean is life
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 25, 2020, 12:38:31 am »
This is what i say is the TrapHole app, stop making so much drama if you are not even a member, let the clan members do their work and focus on your problems, stop living the lives of others, one is old enough be with those things
Agree Agree x 3 Funny Funny x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 Artistic Artistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Credits: Myself

PunkNoodle

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 25, 2020, 12:45:36 am »

Great, this will come in handy for Among Us ;D
Agree Agree x 7 Funny Funny x 7 Winner Winner x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 25, 2020, 10:04:38 am »
The thing about Gohan is that he believes that he is important and only looks at the mistakes of others but does not look at his mistakes too, cold chest 69

cold chest 69
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 5 (list)

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 25, 2020, 02:49:56 pm »
hi gl

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

FrailyV

• Regular
  • Soy la respuesta por si preguntas.
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 25, 2020, 03:55:53 pm »
This is what i say is the TrapHole app, stop making so much drama if you are not even a member, let the clan members do their work and focus on your problems, stop living the lives of others, one is old enough be with those things

this guy talking about avoiding dramas, lol  >:D
« Last Edit: September 25, 2020, 04:12:16 pm by FrailyV »
Funny Funny x 3 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 5 (list)

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 25, 2020, 04:43:08 pm »
Can anyone explain in less than 5 sentences what's happening for lazy boys like me .

Neutral

Credits : KocKex

Eazym4

• Fanatic
  • She belongs to the streets - Sir Future
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 25, 2020, 04:47:43 pm »
Lol i think I am on the wrong forum . Is this SS clan forum?  ::)
Disagree Disagree x 4 Funny Funny x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 3 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)