March 28, 2024, 06:51:14 pm

Author Topic: Wall-Glitch  (Read 820 times)

MD619

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VU4LiFe
    • View Profile
Wall-Glitch
« on: April 18, 2018, 09:41:47 pm »
Why is W-G turned off?
Please allow wall glitching its life and it's fun.
Vote for this suggestion.
Agree Agree x 2 Disagree Disagree x 10 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Roystang's art

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
Re: Wall-Glitch
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2018, 10:26:24 pm »
Why is W-G turned off?
Please allow wall glitching its life and it's fun.
Vote for this suggestion.

As far as I can recall, no edition of Vice War has ever had wall-glitch enabled. It's a standard that honestly will never be changed. Reason being is that wall-glitching promotes cowardice gameplay and will break the event. Vice War is all about the pressure.

Many will abuse wall-glitching and effectively rack up free kills and sprees, not putting in any work other than just camp, sit back, fire at whom you can, then call yourself pro later with 10 K/D ratio and thousands earned in cash. Who wants to fight 50+ players all doing that crap?

With no wall-glitching, you'll have to really soldier it out for that spree, get off those lazy asses and put yourself out in the open to fight your enemies. The man that shoots first wins.

Also, wall-glitching is akin to players using bugged places, which we also disallow. It's running off the same concept - you can't touch me or access me where I am, but I can easily kill you while you try.

Plus with the addition of Casualties and multiple groups of enemies from all angles to fight, the pressure is at a new height this edition.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 10:29:12 pm by GangstaRas »
Agree Agree x 6 Winner Winner x 2 Informative Informative x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

MD619

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VU4LiFe
    • View Profile
Re: Wall-Glitch
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2018, 09:23:49 am »
Well I never noticed wg turned off in vicewars I thought its the only vicewar with wg off, so my fault.

Roystang's art