login
April 26, 2024, 11:18:33 am

Author Topic: Application - MaTrIx.  (Read 9862 times)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - MaTrIx.
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2017, 06:42:07 pm »
Normally I'd have denied this application, because your last one was denied less than two weeks ago.

Instead I've accepted it and locked voting, under the assumption that we can treat this as an 'application under review'. People can discuss your application here, and we'll open voting at a later date when we think enough time has passed since your previous application.

If you wish to close the application at any point, please let us know.

I will start with a question. What has changed in the 13 days since your last application was denied?
Teamed up with him a few times recently.
He seems dedicated. Trainee
You can't vote son
Agree Agree x 2 Useful Useful x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

klein.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2017, 08:30:54 pm »
Good luck Matrix,hope you will get success
Late Late x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2017, 09:34:14 pm »
gl bro
Agree Agree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2017, 09:43:49 pm »
Normally I'd have denied this application, because your last one was denied less than two weeks ago.

Instead I've accepted it and locked voting, under the assumption that we can treat this as an 'application under review'. People can discuss your application here, and we'll open voting at a later date when we think enough time has passed since your previous application.

If you wish to close the application at any point, please let us know.

I will start with a question. What has changed in the 13 days since your last application was denied?
Teamed up with him a few times recently.
He seems dedicated. Trainee
You can't vote son

I just meant that I locked the poll (to slow thiss thing down a little), people can still verbally say what their vote would be.
Useful Useful x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2017, 02:10:01 am »
How active are you? We need players that can learn quick, to be really commited to VU. Not just to get some rep out of our tags. This is why you are here? or you really plan this for the long run?
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

ITS THE BIG DOG!

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2017, 09:46:50 am »
How active are you? We need players that can learn quick, to be really commited to VU. Not just to get some rep out of our tags. This is why you are here? or you really plan this for the long run?
He's been hanging with us since he returned to the game. Always follows our lead, teams with us.
Agree Agree x 3 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

MaddyV

• Fanatic
  • tnx chicken for proteins
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2017, 09:54:04 am »
I normally won't interfere in applications, but I'm intrigued to do in this one.
I personally see Matrix fit right into VU, what he did almost an year ago was definitely wrong, and I'm sure he's not going to do it ever again in his VC-MP career, why I posted this is very important, just because, yesterday, I was hanging around in LW's with Matrix, the dedication he showed to this clan shocked me, saying stuff like 'I just want a chance to get inside VU and prove my worth to them'(thought this guy would only say this if any VU was around and there wasn't) If I was a member of the clan, I'd have voted a full member(just an opinion) just because of the dedication he shows towards the clan and hopefully he gets accepted.

Good luck my man.
Agree Agree x 3 Informative Informative x 1 Useful Useful x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2017, 11:06:01 am »
@MaddyV:Thanks for your opinion we anyway are capable of making a decision on our own. But voting full to someone like him is not an option right now.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2017, 11:22:27 am »
why this gas can maddy is rating every 2nd reply as brain donor,

we can expect any maddy iz sorry part2 for that???
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

QarZ

• Crazy Man
  • you won't be able to think about anyone other than
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2017, 12:30:21 pm »
Good luck

Febulous.

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2017, 01:37:18 pm »
good luck :(
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

RoyStang's Art

FulToN_619

• Crazy Man
  • Give Respect Get Respect
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2017, 03:42:30 pm »
Good luck!

fulton (the hardest lagger on vcmp, I can't touch him)

killerkid

• Fanatic
  • Hello there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2017, 04:03:37 pm »
Today i was reading my Maths Book in which there was a definition of Matrix , made me remember you.
Good Luck!
Funny Funny x 3 (list)

Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men!

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2017, 04:35:44 pm »
Today i was reading my Maths Book in which there was a definition of Matrix , made me remember you.
Good Luck!
nice, can u tell us the definition?
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 8 Useful Useful x 2 (list)

AlbeDo

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2017, 05:10:45 pm »
Good luck
Useful Useful x 1 (list)