April 25, 2024, 12:25:09 pm

Author Topic: Application - Ryukyu  (Read 8693 times)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Ryukyu
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2016, 12:34:33 pm »
I remember doing some duels with you in XE, back in the days. You seemed mature and decent, judging by your app not much of that has changed :P
What worries me though, is that you've recently came back to the game, I'd need to see some level of activity before I vote. So basically, if I see your name around through the course of a few days it will be a positive vote. Neutral for now.

Oh and of course, if you need someone to bring you up to date with the latest happenings and changes, you're welcome to contact either me or any other member ;p
« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 12:36:20 pm by ferrari32 »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2016, 02:01:49 pm »
Good Luck  ;)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2016, 04:45:49 pm »
What was your nick in ULK? i remember a guy named ULK.Ryuk only, So your are back into VC:MP, have you played in 0.4 version of it?

Rings a bell like Ryne said. Anything else about yourself you'll like to add from the old days?

ITS THE BIG DOG!

TzUnam

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • I'm ~VU~ I NEVER LOSE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2016, 05:46:44 pm »
Neutral

Give me Galletas

Febulous.

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2016, 06:15:28 pm »
Good luck Ryukyu

RoyStang's Art

xXRyukyuXx

• Vice Underdog Trainee (Inactive)
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2016, 08:00:59 pm »
Anything to add from the old days? I had some RAAAAGE xD EVERYONE confused me and Ryuk, we are very different, and I have no idea of where he's at these days.
Definitely enjoyed stunting more than most anything else, Kingjad taught me, although he wasn't a part of any clans as far as I know. Icyrider was another guy who stunted with us pretty often, he was in ULK with me. Sephiroth taught me pretty much all of how to duel, but it's been a long while and I'm gonna be REAL rusty :P I was only TLK rank in ULK, just 1 rank above Trainee.

Also kind of a heads up, my girlfriend and I have been planning and saving up money for a trip to Southeast Asia. We'll be visiting Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, and Vietnam. While we plan on only being gone for about 4-6 months (back in April-June 2017?), I can understand this being a reason to not accept me. I will be departing to Bangkok on the 1st of December, making somewhere around the 27-29th of November my last available days to play. As soon as we return, we have plans to save up and move to another state here in the U.S, but this will not hinder my playing time. Only during the move (maybe 5-7 days?) will I be inactive.
NONETHELESS
I am excited to at least play with you guys on the server, whether or not I'm a part of the clan, and I'm amazed and relieved to see some familiar names :3

xXRyukyuXx

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2016, 08:02:16 pm »
Also I haven't even played at all on VCMP 4...
Is there something special or different about it? Should I be aware of anything?

La[Z]eR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VUz0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2016, 08:14:10 pm »
Yes you should try it
And I want to meet you ingame
Tell me the suitable time when we can meet.

xXRyukyuXx

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2016, 08:31:13 pm »
I have a little bit of time today. I'm getting on right now.

La[Z]eR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VUz0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2016, 08:34:48 pm »
Which server can you join now?

xXRyukyuXx

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2016, 09:03:22 pm »
What servers do you guys all play on?

La[Z]eR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VUz0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2016, 09:04:43 pm »
We play on ead but according to your time it's too late for me.
16-17 GMT fine

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2016, 09:26:47 pm »
51.255.102.249:8192

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2016, 10:59:27 pm »
You seem like a traight forward guy, thats good. If I have time tomorrow i'll see if we can meet up ingame, 12 PM EST?

ITS THE BIG DOG!

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2016, 11:59:51 pm »
do you remember TLKr.VanHeLsinG? tho you should start playing 0.4, you may dislike it in starting due to m4 spray and all those head-shots but will get use to it really soon.

tbh we have many members who are inactive, so you better join if you are really planning for a come back. spend time on forum at least if you can't play much.

I'll go with trainee to give it a fresh start.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 12:11:48 am by Ryne »